Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (22436 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

Which God's word the NWT or...

We have various Bible translation today, which one are you talking about?

NO this is not the question, you said s/he has ALREADY knows the TRUTH. So according to you, what is the TRUTH
see where your problem is?? We believe the Bible is the same regardless of the translation... God's word is truth John 17:17 says so

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by mrtegation99(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
ChristianFreedo:
LOYALTY? TO WHOM?

Former governing body member, Raymond Frank wrote:

When, however, they urge “loyalty to the organization” they must
know, they certainly should know, that they are not talking about that
domain—about the thousands of congregations and their members that
the organization directs. They are talking about loyalty to the source
of the direction, the source of the teachings, the source of the authority.
Whether the Governing Body members acknowledge it or whether
they prefer not to think about it, the fact remains that in these crucial
respects they, and they alone, are “the organization.” - Crisis of conscience, page 345, 4th ed.

The governing body is source of the doctrine, policies, authority and direction. When doctrines/teachings turn out wrong (as have been in many case prompting a need for new light), witnesses do not blame Jehovah neither do they think Jehovah was the source of the wrong/erroneous teachings/doctrine.

When prophecies fail as has been in cases of 1874, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975, “this generation” (leading to “overlapping generation”), witnesses do not think it was Jehovah that was the source of such fail prophecies, but was the men that spoke in Jehovah’s name when Jehovah did not send them. (Deut 18:20-22)

NOTE: THESE WERE INDEED FALSE PROPHECIES, NOT BELIEVES OR EXPECTIONS AS THE ORGANISATION IS TRYING TO PAINT THEM TODAY

When their policies (that lacks scriptural justifications) led to loss of life as was the case in Malawi, (thousands of Witnesses maimed, killed, lost their homes witnesses, many ending up in prison for not buying party card, a matter that involve no bribery, no illegality and no falsification) while at the same period, the organization looked the other way allowing Jehovah’s Witnesses to bribe officials in Mexico, falsify document, so as to obtain “Identity Cartilla (Certificate) for Military Service” (a situations that leads to deliberate elimination of songs and prayers during meetings, not because of persecution, since there was none) policies that causes families and marriages to break, Witnesses do not think of Jehovah as the source of such policies, but the men directing the organization.

NOTE: THESE DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE CLEARLY DOCUMENTED WITH PROOF IN CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE, PAGE 142

When the organization decides to downsize, in a manner similar to how corporate organization downsize when in financial crisis, bethel members sacked, sent home with nothing to start with, after spending all their lives serving in bethel, it is the men of the governing body that makes those decisions and not Jehovah.

Fact is, after all the talks about loyalty to Jehovah is said and done, in reality, the demanded loyalty is really to the men controlling the organization, the Governing body. In the words of Late brother Raymond Frank, “whether the Governing Body members acknowledge it or whether they prefer not to think about it, the fact remains that in these crucial respects they, and they alone, are “the organization”.

They are scared of losing members, frankly they will lose, at least the unquestioning loyalty as many more Witnesses are becoming aware of these cases. It would have been better if they allowed them to leave quietly, than forcing them to stay or else, lose their love ones.

Take a look at this Dumb blood headed Apostate

3 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
continue sticking with what was handed down to you...for your info... Those celebrations are not Christian

That's the problem with you people, now you can say something was handed down to me.

Please, what you're currently practicing as a JWs, how did you know about it if not that it was handed down to you by someone undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by mrtegation99(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
ChristianFreedo:
IRONY IN LOYALTY

Remain loyal to Jehovah regional convention was meant to “reinforce loyalty to Jehovah” and the organization (Governing Body). However, I ask, who really are the governing body loyal to?

THIS IS WHERE THE IRONY REALLY IS:

In the last video of the convention, a video depicting the future paradise, the audience was subjected to listen to this soundtrack from audiomachine. This group is renowned for doing soundtracks for movie trailers some of which include harry porter movies, American sniper, the fighter, pirates of the Caribbean, Thor and so many other violent and spiritistic movies.

Here is the paradise video played at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gRFsVPfyw

Here is a cover album of the soundtract used in the video.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248622_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

The song is entitled Eternal Flame, from the Album Epica from Audiomachine. The record album shows character looking like demons or witches as can be seen above. It would have been sufficient for the watchtower to have known from the cover of the record album that the music would be debasing, especially considering their very counsel:

In the field of music spiritual perils do exist. For instance, many popular musicians are involved in the occult. Some openly admit that they worship Satan, and satanic influence often shows up in their music and songs. But how can a Christian tell if demonic influence exists in certain music? It is sufficient in some cases to look at the cover of a record album. Depicted on it you may see characters dressed to look like witches, demons or devils. Or the cover may have pictures tending toward the mystical or the occult. The name of the musical group or of an album may indicate a connection with the demons, as may the titles and words of the songs.”-watchtower, October 15, 1983 p. 11, par. 8

The irony is, while the governing body themselves urge loyalty, claiming that Christmas and birthday has a pagan origin and therefore would be unchristian, they themselves are not loyal to Jehovah and his world the bible. They can dabble into the table of demon/violence to take a piece of the pie to feed their sheep. Thereby failing to consider their own advice from the same watchtower article.

There is a wide variety of Scripturally acceptable and upbuilding music, including delightful Kingdom songs enjoyed by Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide. So, we are not missing anything worthwhile by rejecting music that debases. .”-watchtower, October 15, 1983 p. 15, par. 22

You can learn more about the video here

Lies
All are produced by our Voluntary Orchestra in Patterson New York

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by opethom(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
goody1shoe73:
Read or download the brochure 'Return to Jehovah' on the Jw.org website
I have it
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
see where your problem is?? We believe the Bible is the same regardless of the translation... God's word is truth John 17:17 says so

See pure lies. angry angry angry

So you believe the translation like NIV, KJV, AMP, ASV, ESV, YLT, NLT e.t.c just continue in your lie Yahweh is watching you.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

That's the problem with you people, now you can say something was handed down to me.

Please, what you're currently practicing as a JWs, how did you know about it if not that it was handed down to you by someone undecided undecided undecided
as I told you before... I made my search...I found out what I practice is the truth...I'm firmly convinced with what I know and I hold fast to the truth I learnt...truth based on facts not stories... So I tell you this. I'm very proud to be a witness and I'll never exchange this privilege for anything

4 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by joshyo1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
@ is it christainfreedo or freedom?

its unfathomably unbelievable that after, listening to all the talks, videos, and stuffs associated with the convention, you came back home, and rather than contemplating on how to improve your life, which of course everyone needs to, you choose to make a charade of 'Remain Loyal' regional convention. if your one line analyses of abt 56 difrent talks or so is that 'the loyality mentioned at that convention you attended is just to the 'faithful and discreet slave' then you ma guy, have a lot to worry about, of course beginning with YOU.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by kode12: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'd have loved to read the entire epistle this man posted but from the most I've read i'll drop my comment.
1.OP Jehovah's Witnesses have never at anytime threatened people or corced them into joining the congregation/Orgaization. No Jehovah's witness will even tell you that if you dont join you wont gain everslasting life,instead they make see proof why theyre the only true religion from the bible itself and why it is important that being part of the organization is important,taking precedent from the natural Israelites of old.
2. Jehvah's witnesses have never at one time or the order hidden there doctrines or part of it. Jehovah's witnesses do not claim to understand the bible in its entirety,instead they acknowledge that the truth gets progressively revealed as Jehovah's spirit wills it.There were times Jehovah's witnesses celebrated christmas,new year and other doctrines,but with time and a better study and understanding of the bible those changed, they did not shy away from it,rather they like the faithful bible writers of old put them down in writing and alot of those materials are still available.
3.You said,the internet and technological advancement is the reason the for emphasis on remaining loyal to the organization,first let me say that Jehovah's witnesses are loyal to Jehovah God,wholly and to no one else,staying close to the organization is essential because just like sheep are safer together and can better watch out for each other,staying close to the organization which is a medium through which spiritual food is fed is essential and there,there are fellow christians that serve as a source of strenght and encouragment.
4.Now downsizing of the bethel facilities isn't for any other reason,other than to pursue the preaching work more fully. With the advancement of technology their are alot of processes that have become automated and thus do not require alot of manpower anymore to pursue hence these brothers and sisters have been deployed to preach the good news to persons in different parts of the earth,training in Bethel equips a person to cater quite well for himself/herself out in the field and i'm quite sure if you survey you'd know that,but since the preaching work is the primary assignment,these brothers and sisters recieve a token to help them care for their essentials.
5.On the issue of rape cases being ignored by the organization,i'd like to say categorically here OP, that you're a very big liar,Jehovah's witnesses take issues like that with utmost seriousness and will never let issues as such be swept under the carpet.

For 20yrs OP you said you have associated with Jehovah's witnesses and I have to say that's along time for you to have to seen that,this is the true religion,If you haven't then probably you have been associating because you are looking for things to support your stand rather than with an open mind to actually learn the truth. I'd advice you to please stop the apostasy, rather pray to Jehovah to grant you his holy spirit to help you discern the truth and make the right decision.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by atoleybaba(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
After glancing thru this long epistle, all I can see is one desperate fellow wanting to prove jw as a false religion by all means and this article is false intact annoyingly false judging from d fact DT some innocent people who really want to know bawt this organisation can easily be misled. I wish I could reply u statement by statement to prove that if truly u were at d convention, u only picked what u wanted to pick and not d message d convension was trying to pass, I would be wasting my time cos u are satan himself(d father of a lie) u claim to have attended virtually all their gathering and not see anyone talking bawt loyalty to christ (see how that cheap lie gave u away) there has been convension talking bawt Christ as in meanly bawt Christ most recent was the one of last year.....and we Dont focus all our attention on talking bawt Christ in all our convention but we talk bawt Jehovah God and examples that can help us live a modest life in this last days filled with uncertainty and when Satan d devil's roar is at d loudest....intact until u truly attend d convention and sit down and pray to God to give u a listening ear and discerning heart, u will end up not getting anything and d spiritual truth will keep passing u by.....I won't tell u y this year convention is very important this year and meant for this year, but I will urge people who really love God and want to learn more bawt him go for d convention 3weeks remaining before d last convention. Or visit jw.org to learn bawt what d theme of this year convention is really bawt. Pls do not rely on the op's info. I can boldly tell u they are false..attend for urself and see and hear for urself.

@op u know d good thing bawt Jehovah? He is waiting for u to repent. And come and serve him. Dont worry u won't go to hell there is nothing likke hellfire. But u will surely be annihilated if u continue like that.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
30pence:

What did 2nd John 's 9 - 10 say?

Whosoever transgreseth and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath no God.

He that abuser in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the father and son

Jehovah witnesses reads only part of the Bible approved by their teachers.
They need deliverance!
Please mention the parts of the Bible that they don't read

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by atoleybaba(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
kode12:
I'd have loved to read the entire epistle this man posted but from the most I've read i'll drop my comment.
1.OP Jehovah's Witnesses have never at anytime threatened people or corced them into joining the congregation/Orgaization. No Jehovah's witness will even tell you that if you dont join you wont gain everslasting life,instead they make see proof why theyre the only true religion from the bible itself and why it is important that being part of the organization is important,taking precedent from the natural Israelites of old.
2. Jehvah's witnesses have never at one time or the order hidden there doctrines or part of it. Jehovah's witnesses do not claim to understand the bible in its entirety,instead they acknowledge that the truth gets progressively revealed as Jehovah's spirit wills it.There were times Jehovah's witnesses celebrated christmas,new year and other doctrines,but with time and a better study and understanding of the bible those changed, they did not shy away from it,rather they like the faithful bible writers of old put them down in writing and alot of those materials are still available.
3.You said,the internet and technological advancement is the reason the for emphasis on remaining loyal to the organization,first let me say that Jehovah's witnesses are loyal to Jehovah God,wholly and to no one else,staying close to the organization is essential because just like sheep are safer together and can better watch out for each other,staying close to the organization which is a medium through which spiritual food is fed is essential and there,there are fellow christians that serve as a source of strenght and encouragment.
4.Now downsizing of the bethel facilities isn't for any other reason,other than to pursue the preaching work more fully. With the advancement of technology their are alot of processes that have become automated and thus do not require alot of manpower anymore to pursue hence these brothers and sisters have been deployed to preach the good news to persons in different parts of the earth,training in Bethel equips a person to cater quite well for himself/herself out in the field and i'm quite sure if you survey you'd know that,but since the preaching work is the primary assignment,these brothers and sisters recieve a token to help them care for their essentials.
5.On the issue of rape cases being ignored by the organization,i'd like to say categorically here OP, that you're a very big liar,Jehovah's witnesses take issues like that with utmost seriousness and will never let issues as such be swept under the carpet.

For 20yrs OP you said you have associated with Jehovah's witnesses and I have to say that's along time for you to have to seen that,this is the true religion,If you haven't then probably you have been associating because you are looking for things to support your stand rather than with an open mind to actually learn the truth. I'd advice you to please stop the apostasy, rather pray to Jehovah to grant you his holy spirit to help you discern the truth and make the right decision.
exactly my point too. If truly he attends the convention for 20years he has only gone dre to pick point that he will use to tackle d witness and throw d remaining points away which I know he is lying. He probably dig that post up from an anti jw site

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
as I told you before... I made my search...I found out what I practice is the truth...

This is where the point lies, how can you enforce your own personal research on us I did my own research and I found out that what I practice is the Truth. Can you beat that

I'm firmly convinced with what I know and I hold fast to the truth I learnt...truth based on facts not stories...

Then, who told you that I don't have my own fact which is based on real fact and not just stories

So I tell you this. I'm very proud to be a witness and I'll never exchange this privilege for anything

Likewise me proud to be and Evangelical Christian which I will never trade for anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

This is where the point lies, how can you enforce your own personal research on us I did my own research and I found out that what I practice is the Truth. Can you beat that

Then, who told you that I don't have my own fact which is based on real fact and not just stories

Likewise me proud to be and Evangelical Christian which I will never trade for anything.
so paddle your own canoe...it was nice meeting you
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by atoleybaba(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
olaolaking:

Please mention the parts of the Bible that they don't read
he is confused Na.....he thinks jw are like other religion that reads only what favours them

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

See pure lies. angry angry angry

So you believe the translation like NIV, KJV, AMP, ASV, ESV, YLT, NLT e.t.c just continue in your lie Yahweh is watching you.
we can use all Bible translations to discuss God's word...visit our JWLibrary app and see versions you've never come across before... They are there

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ochuski(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Reading through the whole thread i discovered this
1 - the OP actually loves JWs but has personal grudges
2- instead of d post to make pple scared of Jws, it actually drew more pple to Jehovah.
3- only about 2 Jws responded to the post cus as witnesses we dont do online arguments or arguments of any sort.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by goody1shoe73(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
I have it
. Prayerfully read the brochure and apply its exhortations. Meet an elder that will help u. Quite frankly, the world has nothing to offer. Just temporary enjoyment of sin. No one who has left Jehovah that has found true happiness, if he is honest to himself. Jeh will receive u with open arms

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Sitex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't know what this op wrote up here, I was at that convention and it was a refreshing experience.

all meetings of jws are. last sunday, I thoroughly enjoyed the watchtower article on how to treat strangers. it bolstered my my resolve to always treat people right with no caveats or equivocation.

witnesses are not a perfect people. nobody is, but they teach the truth. their magazines offer very practical counsels on marriage, family and a balanced view of money.

I don't miss any edition of awake an watch tower...may God bless and edify them to continue the good work.
I'm proud to be associated with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
we can use all Bible translations to discuss God's word...visit our JWLibrary app and see versions you've never come across before... They are there

Don't shift the goal post, I'm not a kid!

Using different translation to discuss God's word is different from "We believe the Bible is the same regardless of the translation..." which is your initial point.

Again, why using other different translations when you know they're inaccurate
Or let's put it this way, why do you choose NWT above other translations if you can use the same to discuss God's word?

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by pragmatistm(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
I will advise any serious minded person to disregard this error from the OP. He is making false claims. He is d surely an apostate. If anyone wants to know the truth, this thread might not help. Meet the Jehovah's witnesses yourself.

We Jehovah's witnesses don't do such baseless, mindless online argument. If you meet us one on one, we are ready to clarify matters. And you will surely see the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ochuski(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Notice to all Jws in the thread.
Pls lets not be arguing with anyone on this thread. I'll advice we even keep silent.
Matters concerning online debates and arguments have been well treated at our various congs so we know what to do.
Love u all

3 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

Using different translation to discuss God's word is different from "We believe the Bible is the same regardless of the translation..." which is your initial point.

Or let's put it this way, why do you choose NWT above other translations if you can use the same to discuss God's word?
The only difference between the NWT and others are just the use of words. (usually modern words and easy to understand + using the original manuscript.) The message and meaning = the same

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

if we don't believe the Bible is one will we use other translations Think man

We use NWT cos the English language is very easy to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
if we don't believe the Bible is one will we use other translations Think man

So you mean translation like NIV, KJV, ASV, NLT, NWT e.t.c are one no one is rated above other

We use NWT cos the English language is very easy to understand

To say this is pure highest insincerity, is it only NWT that is very easy to understand among the thousand of translation we have

Keep the lies coming
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by henrychubayo: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
@christianfreedo.

What did I discover about you? I look at your profile, I discovered that you may have be removed from been one of JW and it has pained you so much that all you do for a living is to find facts about JW to post here. Do you think that you can change JW by your apostate actions? Never. You can only change yourself and focuse on the religion that you are going now where you have find your salvation.

What else did i discover? I see why you are bitter about JW. You were removed cause you are proud and arrogant sinner and have not demonstrated genuine remorse. Sorry.

Why should we disregard you? You came here talking about the Convention of JW whom you openly criticized, wronged, and portrayed as false. You made it seem like you opened your heart to everything that was said. Why you went to look for facts to back you claims.

What advice do I have for you? If you have find the true church, go for it. Why do you spend your whole time criticizing JW if they are false worshippers. I only have one fact for you. In just few years ago, JW are 6000000 members world-wide, currently, They are 8000000+. There is nothing you can do to stop them if God is on their side. All your effort are just in vain.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by mtngloetiartel: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
kellybutton19:
Jehovah witness teaching are true ooo . they speak truth and I have been there listened and confirmed everything.
In short one day I read through king James and new world translation there bible, I found out out that virtually everything written are the same walai I couldn't believe my eyes. The only thing is the use of English for instance there is an advancement in English I.e thy kingdom come (king James), let your kingdom come(new world translation). The religion never change, they are still the same and the most peaceful on this earth as far as my research. anytime there is an adjustment, immediately they notify everyone. The way they run there meetings is nowhere to be matched compared to my church in fact I later discovered that my pastor use to read there awakes but instead talks about prosperity. Mehn I give the religion maximum respect anyday anytime. There are just too much and I am attending there meetings over 5months now, I have not regretted it.
u are on the ryt track
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
olaolaking:
The only difference between the NWT and others are just the use of words.

Just imaging, please how are the words being used in other translation that make it different from NWT
Who authorized the usage, standard and accuracy of those words
You can only deceive those who are alien to Biblical understanding.

(usually modern words and easy to understand + using the original manuscript.) The message and meaning = the same

Are you saying only NWT fulls this part among thousands of translation we have today Be honest to yourself here...
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by oceania100(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please I'll advise all JWs and other lovers of truth in this thread to stop replying the Apostate Op and his followers.

Anyone wishing to learn the truth about JWs should visit their website and/or attend their meetings to learn from them and stop listening to this devil-sponsored Apostate.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by joshyo1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=oceania100 post=51723214]Please I'll advise all JWs and other lovers of truth in this thread to stop replying the Apostate Op and his followers.

Anyone wishing to learn the truth about JWs should visit their website and/or attend their meetings to learn from them and stop listening to this devil-sponsored Apostate.[/on point]
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

So you mean translation like NIV, KJV, ASV, NLT, NWT e.t.c are one no one is rated above other

To say this is pure highest insincerity, is it only NWT that is very easy to understand among the thousand of translation we have

Keep the lies coming
look I'm done talking with you...we don't force y'all to use NWT with us...one thing is this God's word is unchanged regardless of the translations

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by AyamConfidence(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
henrychubayo:
@christianfreedo.

What did I discover about you? I look at your profile, I discovered that you may have be removed from been one of JW and it has pained you so much that all you do for a living is to find facts about JW to post here. Do you think that you can change JW by your apostate actions? Never. You can only change yourself and focuse on the religion that you are going now where you have find your salvation.

What else did i discover? I see why you are bitter about JW. You were removed cause you are proud and arrogant sinner and have not demonstrated genuine remorse. Sorry.

Why should we disregard you? You came here talking about the Convention of JW whom you openly criticized, wronged, and portrayed as false. You made it seem like you opened your heart to everything that was said. Why you went to look for facts to back you claims.

What advice do I have for you? If you have find the true church, go for it. Why do you spend your whole time criticizing JW if they are false worshippers. I only have one fact for you. In just few years ago, JW are 6000000 members world-wide, currently, They are 8000000+. There is nothing you can do to stop them if God is on their side. All your effort are just in vain.
exactly my thoughts... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.