Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral (668 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by CEO1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
According to Facebook user, Nekky, who shared the photos, the man is allegedly in his 20s and his bride in her 40s. They got married over the weekend somewhere in Nigeria. Love is love. Age ain't nothing but number

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2016/12/photos-of-young-guy-and-his-much-older.html

Re: Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by airminem(f): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
They are entitle to a good life
Re: Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin

Hahahahhaahhaha..

Traphedges... Here's another one.. I know, I still have the chance jare... cheesy grin

Re: Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by TrapHedges(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahhaahhaha..

Traphedges... Here's another one.. I know, I still have the chance jare... cheesy grin

Lols definitely cheesy

you better get ready to have a mother in law from Igbo cool cool and bad ass brother in laws cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by Jafar1: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
like seriously?

Re: Photos Of A Young Guy And His Much Older Bride Goes Viral by DjAndroid: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
This was on the front page last week. The updated picture was on the front page earlier today.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Lasting Longer With Your Partner / Breaking News On MMM 12/13/2016 12:00 Pm / Dating As A Single Mom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.