Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

“I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals (869 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by gistsstack(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to social media to reveal how her church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year.

Below is what she posted:

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/left-mountain-fire-pastor-lady/
Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by kristian98(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
so na who go send the brimestone and fire. #mumu man grin grin
Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by kristian98(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by Heterodox(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
lol...... Nigerians now making use of their brain.
Lalasticlala and Seun FP please.
By the way, check my signature.
Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by foladara777(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
What??
Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by Garshyzee(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
kristian98:
so na who go send the brimestone and fire. #mumu man grin grin
Dat pastor should receive sense IJN

Re: “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals by gistsstack(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
I hope she's saying the truth......all else she receives prayer points like dis: grin

#Every triangular power assigned to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus. cheesy

#Double destruction from heaven, visit every coven speaking against me, in the name of Jesus. wink

#Trumpet of destruction, blow upon my oppressors, in the name of Jesus. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You / The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday 23rd,april 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.