Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,147 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Goodnews For One Minutre Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodnews For One Minutre Men (1023 Views)

Goodnews / Goodnews!goodnews!!goodnews!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews For One Minutre Men by danilho(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good news for guys suffering premature ejaculate*n. For some time now, I have been helping men with premature ejaculati*n to get natural and permanent cure through my eBook called Ejaculati*n Guide.

Premature ejaculati*n is a when a man release sperm before or shortly after penetrating vagina or when a man release sperm before he or his partner want him to release

Premature ejaculate*n is complex is a multifactoral problem. Premature ejaculati*n can be caused by psychological factor(s) or biological factor(s). It can also be as a result of combination of one or more psychological factor(s) and biological factor(s).

Causes of premature ejaculation

All the causes of premature ejaculation fall under two major categories.

Psychological causes: have to do with mental issues like anxiety, stress, over excitement, up-bringing, early sexual experiences tension and anger.

Physiological causes: These can also be refers to as physiological factors. Thees are biochemical/neurological factors such as

* Neurotransmitters imbalance (low level serotonin and excess dopamine and histamine),
* Abnormal level of hormones.
* Abnormal reflex in ejaculatory activity.
* Weakness of ejaculation control muscles.
* Gene (hereditary).
* Thyroid problems.
* Prostatitis and infection of prostate.
* Nerve damage.

NOTE: Feeding habit can also contribute to premature ejaculation problem, too much of sugary, fatty and high cholesterol food

It very difficult for any man with premature ejaculation problem to ascertain the particular causes of his premature ejaculation. Some guys think their premature ejaculation is caused by psychological factor when it is actually cause by biological/physiological factor or vice-versa

Premature Ejaculation Treatment

There are three treatment approaches for premature ejaculation:

* Psychotherapy/behavioral Therapy: These are mental and physical instructions and techniques that help to control and delay ejaculation.
* Medication: The use of medicines, either pharmaceutical or herbal to control, delays and cures premature ejaculation.
[b]* [/b]Combine Treatment Approach: The combination of psychotherapy and medication to cure to permanently cure and delay ejaculation. This is the most effective approach to cure premature ejaculation and it is the most recommended.

From my few years of helping men with premature ejaculation I found out that the combination of medication and retraining program is the most effective cure of premature ejaculation.

The good news now, is that the makers of the medication (a herbal supplement) i recommend in combination with the special techniques I teach in my eBook is currently running a promo, so there is a huge reduction of #,3000 from the price of the herbal supplement.

I get to know of this promo when somebody that ordered my eBook last week Friday, bought the medication at the promo price.
In view of this, am also giving #500 reductions on my eBook for the duration of this promo, so the eBook will now sell for #2,000

These special techniques and how to get the medication (herbal supplement) is careful compiled in the eBook.
To get the eBook, visit www.ejaculationguide.com

You can call me on 08073770177

P.S: Serious men, no time for jokers

we all can last longer,
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by Aniker(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by softMarket(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry am not even a one minute man.........am a two seconds man!

Just at the sight of the pussy.....i don release finish!
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by danilho(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
cry am not even a one minute man.........am a two seconds man!

Just at the sight of the pussy.....i don release finish!

Guy stay off this thread or just come out plain and seek for help.

No joking things,
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by softMarket(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
danilho:

No joking things,
u see, pple dont belive pple these days.......grin grin
if i lie now,u go believe am!
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by softMarket(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
danilho:

No joking things,
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ok.
Danilho, we him need help.
Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by danilho(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
softMarket:

CorGier:
Ok.
Danilho, we him need help.
softMarket:

Guys, it is obvious d two of you don't have issue with premature ejaculation.

Guys that are really struggling with premature ejaculation are call and taking advantages of the promo.

Whoever need help knows what to do.

We dey try our best help people but na God dey do am.

Re: Goodnews For One Minutre Men by danilho(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys, just a reminder.
This promo ends in five day time, some guys have taken advantage this. Don't be left out

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Stole My 500k From My Drawer / My Marriage Had To End—for My Life To Begin / Romantic Portrait Paintings By Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.