Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (340 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sinners Jesus will receive: Sound this word of grace to all Who the heav'nly pathway leave, All who linger, all who fall. Come and He will give you rest; Trust Him for His word is plain; He will take the sinfulest; Christ receiveth sinful men. Now my heart condemns me not, Pure before the law I stand; He who cleansed me from all spot Satisfied its last demand. Christ receiveth sinful men, Even me with all my sin; Purged from ev’ry spot and stain, Heav’n with Him I enter in. Sing it o'er (Sing it o'er again) and o'er againsadSing it o'er againsmiley Christ receiveth (Christ receiveth sinful men) sinful men, (Christ receiveth sinful men) Make the message (Make the message clear and plain) clear and plain: (Make the message clear and plain) Christ receiveth sinful men.

(1) (Reply)

Create A Free Forum - Easiest Way In Less Than 5 Minutes (romantic Tutorial) / Experts Finds New Solutions To Erectile Dysfunctions And Weak Erection / Chilling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.