Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man (941 Views)

Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? / Dating Or Trying To Date An Educated Woman Is Too Much Hard Work...... / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Pinkkytee: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls frds matured advice
I had a relationship of four years while in school, but after his nysc he left for abj for a greener pasture.
Four months after he left for abj i met a guy that is asking my hand in marriage. My concern is that he is not educated.
I dnt know if i should accept his proposal.
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
You need to re-evaluate your priorities at this moment in time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by danilho(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Follow your heart. Does the banker take ur relationship with him serious, how often do you hear from banker since he left for Abj.

There is nothing wrong if a graduate lady marry a man who is not a graduate.

Ife ni koko
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nne you will make that decision for yourself. marriage is a life time commitment so nobody on nl will be with you to bear your marital quantas.
I say if he's a good man and he ticks every other thing you need in a husband then why not.

What happened with the other guy in abj? just four months after and you're talking marriage with another. what happened to the 4 years relationship? it wasn't a serious something?
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
You're a university graduate and you cannot make an ordered, coherent post??

And they wonder why this country is in shambles!
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Pinkkytee: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:
Nne you will make that decision for yourself. marriage is a life time commitment so nobody on nl will be with you to bear your marital quantas.
I say if he's a good man and he ticks every other thing you need in a husband then why not.

What happened with the other guy in abj? just four months after and you're talking marriage with another. what happened to the 4 years relationship? it wasn't a serious something?
we talked today but i feel he still need more time to settle himself before marriage commitments
i do love him alot but am afraid of the distance between us right now. I have feeling and he has too if am not there to fill that gap guess someone else maybe
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
SirWere:

grin Boom.

Wicked answer
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Pinkkytee: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
SirWere:

pardon my error sir
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pinkkytee:
pardon my error sir
It's best you edit and redress the original post so viewers can read and understand it better.

For one, it seems as if there are two guys involved but their role seems murky.......
Is the uneducated guy also the banker or wha
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by ButterFrost212(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
I really want to contribute to this, but I don't see how I can do that without being rude.
So I'm just going to say, do whatever makes you happy, if this uneducated man is what makes your boat rock, then go for it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...
Live your life on your own terms, not on some nairalander's opinion. In the end it's your uneducated man, abi?
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Kobicove(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
This is a recipe for trouble in future undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by LePrezident(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2016
No.
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Thanos(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2016
if love can be blind i see no reason why it cant be uneducated wink
Re: Is It Advisable For An Educated Woman To Marry An Uneducated Man by Pinkkytee: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kobicove:
This is a recipe for trouble in future undecided
pls how is it recipe for trouble in future

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! / Is God Really The Reason Behind Every Thing??? / see photos Of 10 Oldest African Presidents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.