Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? (572 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by motherfucker: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
For the past few days, complaints I have been reading are from women who claim men are the worst cheats. I am really surprise to be reading something like this because it is very abnormal at these rates?

I mean, in the past, it was often Nairaland guys who took this position while the ladies kept mute. Does this mean the table is turning and guys are becoming wiser by the day?

sexytemi, dolljoy and co have stated this that all mean are cheat... and there is another one which I cant remember the OP's handle. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by herzern1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
The poster below me sure have something to say
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
poster above,me,i ayam not undersanding cry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Three posters above me didn't talk, I can't say too...
check the guy below..
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by DaddySLY(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2016
dafuq is he typing about? undecided MAYB the person below got smthn...
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by dacblogger: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2016
we all have nothing 2 say to you on this matter... undecided.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by Thanos(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2016
mtcheew
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by MagnumXL(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Some Yoruba Demons have decided to Even the score. Besides, Why would a nigga take a b.it.ch serious when he knows that he's probably not the only one digging it?

All he needs to do is smash and move to the next. That's what I do.

But i make sure they get hooked and come back for more. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by dacblogger: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2016
MagnumXL:
Some Yoruba Demons have decided to Even the score. Besides, Why would a nigga take a b.it.ch serious when he knows that he's probably not the only one digging it?

All he needs to do is smash and move to the next. That's what I do.

But i make sure they get hooked and come back for more. cool
you are proud of your achievements abi?

Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Suddenly Screaming? by MagnumXL(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
dacblogger:

you are proud of your achievements abi?

Why wouldn't I be? grin I leave Happy and Satisfied Ladies in my Wake. Many Re-order my Services after Initial Delivery. wink

You should stop being so bitter. If you were getting some Solid D, you'd Lighten up tongue

P.S That Looks like Klopp's Face after he had the League Title Snatched out of his Grasp grin

(1) (Reply)

Cant Update Profile Pix / The Day She Discovered She Has HIV At Age 14-she Said / 13 Mind Blowing Things You Should Be Doing To Her Clits Tonigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.