Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D (4793 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2016
what more can I say..
Happy birthday pastor Chris thank you for giving my life a meaning through God's word
I love you pastor

Drop your birthday wishes... Or on KingsChat with the tag #offer7 #BLWDayofService #dec7

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D by Gombs(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir. Words are not enough to describe how your words have imparted my life. I'm grateful Sir. I love you

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D by LambanoPeace: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Kindly join me in celebrating this rear gift to humanity..

A man that has sacrificed his liberty for the joy of his generation.....
A man of influence
A man of Excellence
A man of Valor
A Man full of love
A man full of humility
A man full of Care
An icon of DIVINITY
An icon of GRACE
An icon of WISDOM
An icon of SUCCESS
An icon of HEAVEN
A hero
A role model
A rare Gem
A Father
A mentor
A Lifter
A life Giver
A philanthropist
A Giver
Blessing personified
Joy personified
Grace Personified
Words will fail me to describe you sir.

You have changed our mentality of who a Christian is.....
You have raised Champions for Christ...
You have raise world stars in all spheres of human endeavor...
You have changed the way we worship.....
You have packed out Stadium of many notable nations for Jesus...
You have made Christianity simple, sweet and desirable.
You have redefined what Christian lifestyle is...
No ministry on earth has raised the number of seasoned music ministers as you did....
No ministry has made millions to gather in a stadium just to listen to the Gospel....

No one dress like you
No one speaks like you
No one loves like you
No one preaches like you
No one smiles like you
INDEED YOU HAVE CHANGED THE WHOLE WORLD.....

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional is the number one book in the world.. Apart from the Bible...
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional is the most translated book on the face of the earth... IN over 807 languages and in all nations of the world...
You have changed media with the Gospel.....
Over 20 mobile Apps just to preach the Gospel...
Over 4 cable satellite television stations reaching the whole world just to preach the Gospel...
Over 20 ministry Arms just to touch and change life
What more can I say?
Am glad to be born in your days...

You are the secret of my success..
You brought fulfilment into my life....
You change my perspective of life....
You told me am unique
You told me I can do anything...
You told me that I cannot fail in life....

YOU MAKE LIFE EASIER AND SWEET FOR ME.
Today I join all creatures to celebrate the extraordinary Grace upon your life and say thank you for saying Yes to God and pray that the hand of God continue to distinguish you, rest upon you and cause the ministry he has given you to keep spreading.

YOU ARE THE BEST OF YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.....

We Love you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / One Good Reason Why You Shouldn't Take Atheists Seriously / Finally Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome & Anita Back Together, Christ Embassy Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.