Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello (7141 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by AnnaKareninaFan: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Hajia Rashida Yahaya-Bello is one of the 3 wives of the Kogi State governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello. Born 2nd May 1985, the First Lady hails from Etsako West LGA of Edo State and was born into Alhaji and Hajia Yahaya Imodagbe. The mother of 4 attended University of Abuja where she studied Accounting and graduated in 2004. Speaking on how she met her 41-year-old husband, in a recent interview, the gorgeous First Lady said, “I met my husband when I was in my first year in the university. On that day, he accompanied his friend to see his wife who was my friend, that was when we met. It was love at first sight and Alhamdulillah we are married with children today.” On the most cherished gift she’s received from her husband, she said, “The lovely kids I have today for him are the most cherished gift from him. But he has also showered me with love and many other gifts as well which I also cherish and appreciate. I also admire some attributes of him which include patience and the never-give-up spirit. Also I admire the fact that he is dedicated and hardworking. He is very determined and encourages me as well. I have learnt a lot from him.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/met-fell-love-husband-kogi-first-lady-rashida-yahaya-bello/

Re: How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Na wa for you o.

So you can happily say you snatched another woman's husband.

#Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by klassykute(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2016
lol women
Re: How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by maryjan8(f): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Good for you
Re: How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by IEDA: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Hian...i don't even understand again...is this a story to tell,someone came to meet his wife who was your friend...na so u turn wife con collect first lady...nobody should blame this generation abeg.
Re: How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello by Nutase: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Love na love jare.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.