Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs (61878 Views)

''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / E-Money Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah / Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Godprotectigbo2(f): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
TheEastActivist:

He is a chief and you can't do anything about that...
Igbos anywhere around the world will recognize him irrespective of your ignorant choice...

Deal with it... Igbophobia chief spokesman

U MUST NOT REPLY SOME PEOPLE

SOME DONT REQUIRE ANY ATTANTION lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Igbos are indeed doing very well

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anyone can be chief in igboland. Just have money or let your family have money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by sleekjosh01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

If i understand what i read in this article very well, the young boy is a real Chief?how is that even possible? everyday we learn.
I must admit, i do not understand how the Eastern Culture works, but in most cultures in Nigeria, Chiefdoms are bestowed on mostly older people who are not only accomplished in life, but have contributed to their society in an immense way.

And even in some Cultures, there are rites of passages, and some secret initiations that has to take place to be honoured as a Chief. And that is why i am puzzled and confused here.

Can anybody be kind enough to educate me on how Chieftaincy titles are gotten in the East?

By the way, the sweat on that guy's body on picture 7 gives me the creeps. I am trying to imagine how those standing close to him could breathe, it is as if he took a shower right there.
[b][quote author=HungerBAD post=51704317]Just curious,

YO INFLUENCE AND MONEY
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by InvertedHammer: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
/
A titled, respected and wealthy man can get one for his son especially around the Aniocha part of Anambra state.

\
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by SaintzPeter(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by victorazy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

If i understand what i read in this article very well, the young boy is a real Chief?how is that even possible?you guys should pardon my ignorance, as everyday we learn.

I must admit, i do not understand how the Eastern Culture works, but in most cultures in Nigeria, Chiefdoms are bestowed on mostly older people who are not only accomplished in life, but have contributed to their society in an immense way.

And even in some Cultures, there are rites of passages, and some secret initiations that has to take place to be honoured as a Chief. And that is why i am puzzled and confused here.

Can anybody be kind enough to educate me on how Chieftaincy titles are gotten in the East?

By the way, the sweat on that guy's body on picture 7 gives me the creeps. I am trying to imagine how those standing close to him could breathe, it is as if he took a shower right there.

Do u really know the guy Bosco? I guess u don't.

The guy has achieved more than old men with greyhair.

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by elopee3000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

If i understand what i read in this article very well, the young boy is a real Chief?how is that even possible?you guys should pardon my ignorance, as everyday we learn.

By the way, the sweat on that guy's body on picture 7 gives me the creeps. I am trying to imagine how those standing close to him could breathe, it i name s as if he took a shower right there.
so long some peoples grand father fall down from sky and hausa fulani people can bear name such as umaru kastina from kastina LGA we easterners can give anybody title like king of thailand

4 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Emmenyk(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
See as you dey shake your grandfather mate with one hand sad sad

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
I thought he used to be a musician?
They should allow this boy to enjoy his childhood which he may not revert... smiley (my opinion though)
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Generalyemi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

e no concern u

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by timsTNA: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
I think afonjas should not bother themselves trying to figure out Igbo culture. They already have a lot on their plates with their culture

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by dikerebel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
decatalyst:
Nice exposure and experience for the kid I hope he doesn't throwaway education.

Higher height I wish him.
YOU weh hold education tight how your life be?
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by AkinPhysicist: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool It is befitting that Igbos should be led by a child because in essence Igbos are children no matter their age. cool

6 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Adiwana: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
RareDiamonds:
Shut up your mouth, and help your ignorant life. Is Kaduna, Igbo land ? Are the numerous Eze Ndi Igbo Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja etc recognised in Igboland ? Are they not regarded as nobodies in their home land ?

oga,he's a chief.In my place,a 1yr old can be an Ozo holder(chief) but his father must first become one before him

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by AkinPhysicist: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
elopee3000:
so long some peoples grand father fall down from sky and hausa fulani people can bear name such as umaru kastina from kastina LGA we easterners can give anybody title like king of thailand

cool Don't forget that Jesus, your Palestinian savior, also floated into the sky cool

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Kingbuhari(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nwataa kwochaka ofuma ya na okenya erikoo nri ( if a child washes his hand well he will dine and wined with the elders) Ichie onowu ibem ga anyi taa oji aka

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by whoYouEpp(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Will this take him to HEAVEN?
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by CioAngels(f): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

I don't understand too. I think his mother is just using him for her own advantage, ozzybosco does not have idea of what to do with money, so, his mother is using him to make money for herself and will also pay for the chieftancy firstt. Ozzybosco is in a private school where, if he is in the class of not he will be given the best grade for money. My question is, how can a little boy who is abused, be a Stop Child Cruelty Campaigner? Mother, all this child needs now is sometime for good educational foundation becos of his tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by eyeview: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

I appreciate your sincere and unbiased question and i will do justice to your question.
In igboland,before one can be conferred with a chieftaincy title,you must have accomplished somethings that is either uplifting your people's wellbeing or projecting your culture. For eg,if you are a business man,you may have been seen to have taken a few unemployed boys from your community under your apprenticeship. Or you may have used your wealth to touch lives in your community. If you are a public servant,maybe you have helped your people get employment in the public service etc.
In some cases, its just that the person have used his skill to project their culture(a modern day brand ambassador).
This boy has done well in the south east by using his music to project yhe igbo culture and heritage of his people. There is an igbo adage that says yhat when a boy washes his hands very well,the elders can allow him eat with them. The kid i believe,has washed his hands very well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Ofemmanu1: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Whenever i read "IGBO" i always think of igbo, sk and arizona with a big cup of skushi @the Shrine.
What a tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Rushmore(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
So long story short sha, na dis small pikin come dominate the whole Igbo cultural show. Una never small pikin hold title for una SE side before?

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Odogwu042(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

Chieftancy title is given to someone who has done something unique or extraordinary or someone who has impacted positively in the the lives of the community from which the title was given. Though rare but it can be given to a very young person so long as the person in question met a particular criteria i.e. Unique, impacted positively and the likes but it is the sole prerogative of the Igwe or Eze . He gives to whom he pleases

5 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Malawian(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
some chieftaincy titles are hereditory. Like Odu Okike. The boy is certainly a first son from a line of first sons.

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by kagari: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

probably his dad made him a chief concurrently, whatever his title is, it woild be accompanied with ii, iii, iv depending on the position he stands

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by AreaFada2: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

I do not know about the East but in Edo it is not unusual. It is only hereditary dating back hundreds of year. I have a teenage relative who is a duke. His dad died rather young. The teenage duke has a beautiful palace with his own chiefs & courtiers. With SUVs bearing HRH plate numbers. His dukedom is a miniature kingdom granted his ancestor who was a younger son of the Oba. He's currently a student abroad. I know another underage duke also.

Maybe Easterners can enlighten us about how it works in the East.
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by XmasGoat4sale: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

I do not know about the East but in Edo it is not unusual. It is only hereditary dating back hundreds of years. I have a teenage relative who is a duke. His dad died rather young. The teenage duke has a beautiful palace with his own chiefs & courtiers. With SUVs bearing HRH plate numbers. His dukedom is a miniature kingdom granted his ancestor who was a younger son of the Oba. He's currently a student abroad.

I know another underage duke also. Both dukes can bestow chieftaincy titles on upright & deserving members of the society if they wish to. But not while underage since daily palace affairs are currently managed by their palace chiefs and regent pending their minority.

Maybe Easterners can enlighten us about how it works in the East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by AnthonyAk(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Them still dey give chieftancy for naija? As the economy dey now self antbody fit buy am
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by notoriousbabe: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
amadice:
...forget about how we give out chieftaincy title...you won't understand because ur not one of us...what I can tell u is its either one merits it or the said person buys it with money.. as for that young boy he got a title befitting his age .....
he boughted the title?
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by officialcal: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Headlines 2030
Child star artist Ozzybosco gets married to his heartthrob Award winning Comedienne Emmanuella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.