Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (13486 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
ELDEE U DEY MAD! I fit send stealth bombers come ur house if u keep talkin. Lol.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
H.J:

ELDEE U DEY MAD! I fit send stealth bombers come your house if u keep talkin. Lol.

Yo chill . . . I know my good looks can be intimidating, but come on, missiles??
I'm used to people threatening to shoot me for being this hott . . . but please take it easy.

I'd be less goodlooking if I could, ask Will Smith, we have the same problem. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
i havent seen wowo faces before in my life, these ones are really extreme kayefi
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
webdezzi:

i havent seen wowo faces before in my life, these ones are really extreme kayefi

wey ur own undecided
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
@tosinaded. . sorry mehn. I forgot. I'll send later today. no vex abeg
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
Krayola:

@tosinaded. . sorry mehn. I forgot. I'll send later today. no vex abeg

no qualms wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Jcob(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
Dunno why my pix loses resolution when i upload ? Anyways, have got 1 on my profile.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chronique(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ pheesayor

why you come take your head block the screen?, lmfao! people they post their own since,we see am.you post your own,e come turn to obstruction plz kindly resize for better viewing, lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
Busy_body:

TO NO ONE IN particular angry

The only reason I am here is; I honestly thought this was the thread where i could see the much touted critically acclaimed x-rated YIM pix lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
LOL I've seen Eldee's pics before, I think. Not sure. undecided

Gators, Jay-z is ugly?? grin grin I'm not saying he's fine oo, he just has a LOT of mouth tongue
But he's not ugly either.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I've seen Eldee's pics before, I think. Not sure. undecided

Gators, Jay-z is ugly?? grin grin I'm not saying he's fine oo, he just has a LOT of mouth tongue

No way!!! You're seeing things . . .
Whoever you saw wasn't Eldee cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
Who dey form for hia sef?. . . . Eldee??. . .My dog see im picture e run comot ous for a whole year!. . . I asked her why, she said to me!. . , No comment!. . . grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2009
eldee:

No way!!! You're seeing things . . .
Whoever you saw wasn't Eldee cheesy
Not on Nairaland of course. duh.
It just might be you. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Not on Nairaland of course. duh.
It just might be you. tongue

Come on . . . my pics are heavily guarded by the ASSMFF.
It's not available on this hacker-friendly World Wide Web, in fact you need NASA's ethernet to find them. cheesy cheesy

lalaboi:

Who dey form for hia sef?. . . . Eldee??. . .My dog see im picture e run comot ous for a whole year!. . . I asked her why, she said to me!. . , No comment!. . . grin

Hehehe . . . my monkey see you, hug you . . . I ask am why?? Im say, 'Lala na my brother from another mother' grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . my monkey see you, hug you . . . I ask am why?? Im say, 'Lala na my brother from another mother' grin grin

haha. no mess will lalaboi o. The guy get bling. customized grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
eldee:

mofo grin

Krayola:

haha. no mess will lalaboi o. The guy get bling. customized grin grin

Bling wey u dey beg me make i buy for you tongue. . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
eldee:

lalaboi:

rotflmao. . . . grin grin grin grin
You both need to post pix jare

chiogo:

Are you trying to say Jay-Z is okay? No wonder why you think eldee is fly embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2009
eldee:

Come on . . . my pics are heavily guarded by the ASSMFF.
It's not available on this hacker-friendly World Wide Web, in fact you need NASA's ethernet to find them. cheesy cheesy

LOL your pics must be torture hence the need for them to be 'guarded'. Do your thing, jare. grin

FL Gators:

Are you trying to say Jay-Z is okay? No wonder why you think eldee is fly embarassed embarassed tongue
Jigga is very okay, esp. with his fat pockets. tongue I'm just kidding oo before you think I'm one of the believers of "A man's beauty is his money". That one na lie oo. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

LOL your pics must be torture hence the need for them to be 'guarded'. Do your thing, jare. grin
Jigga is very okay, esp. with his fat pockets. tongue I'm just kidding oo before you think I'm one of the believers of[b] "A man's beauty is his money"[/b]. That one na lie oo. grin
Eh ehn, so you're not? angry

I was going to say "Welcome to my group"
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2009
Drake - Easy To Please
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Eh ehn, so you're not? angry

I was going to say "Welcome to my group"
Eeyah, so you and your group roll with fugly things with money?  grin

I'd rather have both. Money + beauty = advanced weed, just like Rondo.  tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Drake - Easy To Please
wrong thread. . .

chiogo:

Eeyah, so you and your group roll with fugly things with money?  grin

I'd rather have both. Money + beauty = advanced weed, just like Rondo.  tongue
hehehe ouch!!!!! burn!!!!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2009
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2009
LOL Gators I was about to say. This ain't the "What are you listening to?" thread. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2009
mama-gee:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. tongue
Oya, let my eyes behold your beauty tongue

chiogo:

LOL Gators I was about to say. This ain't the "What are you listening to?" thread. tongue

Leave me jor. . . .you're not in my "A man's beauty is his money" club cool cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Busybody2(f): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2009
tosinaded@:

u av spoil finish cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy

eldee:

@tosin
You see what I was saying??
This is where chics start leaving their men for me. It's a big problem believe me cheesy grin

Hehehe . . . don't leave Sauron, he's almost as smart as moi.
But the looks, he'll never be this goodlooking, you know it's God given. They don't sell it at Tesco. cheesy cheesy

Did you have to go into details with tosin about how I stalked you for two years and even bribed and paid you to date me angry angry cheesy

Did you just whisper into my ears that Sauron is not as smart and goodlooking as you, and that he can only smell it but can never experience it tongue Okay I promise I wouldn't tell a soul, your secrets are safe with me, mon darlink kiss cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Leave me jor. . . .you're not in my "A man's beauty is his money" club cool cool
Awww, I'll join. . .if you pay me. embarassed
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

Awww, I'll join. . .if you pay me. embarassed
You get in by a special invitation. . . . only special ppl are in the club tongue tongue

You gotta say "FL Gators, you're the man. Handsome, Gentleman" and I'll invite you grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

You get in by a special invitation. . . . only special ppl are in the club tongue tongue

You gotta say "FL Gators, you're the man. Handsome, Gentleman" and I'll invite you grin grin
LOL what are you sipping? Is that how they told you people kiss asss in FL?
Heck, you're the man. even the godfather. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

LOL what are you sipping? Is that how they told you people kiss asss in FL?
Heck, you're the man. even the godfather. grin
eh eh ehn, one more sentence o, because you join tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2009
LOL I don't wanna join anymore.
shoot, you should be the one begging me to join.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2009
lol ur not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido – "Fall" (official Audio) / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low / 'Alaye Toh Se Gogo’: Reminisce Drops New Song On 41st Birthday (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.