Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (13485 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

^^ LOOL, @practicing rap. Keep it up oo and release that album.  grin
Hopefully it won't be like that banger dude. Forgot his name.

haha. His name is bangs.

I've put a lot of work into it. Hopefully it pays off. Hopefully I can put some promo stuff out by next month. Classes end tomorrow so I can start investing a lot more time into it. But I'm NOTHING like bangs  grin

lalaboi:

No be so na. . . . U suppose knw lol. . .  
haha. ok. nothin spoil
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2009
I wanna get Fl gator's compliments  grin. . .so maybe i'll post my shegxy pics. . . .Then again. . She fit suffer intensive drooling lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2009
lalaboi:

I wanna get Fl gator's compliments  grin. . .so maybe i'll post my shegxy pics. . . .Then again. . She fit suffer intensive drooling lol
At my own risk abi. . . .post tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2009
IF i dont see some sexy ladymember's picturez. . . .am not posting nada! grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:04am On Dec 04, 2009
Krayola:

haha. His name is bangs.

I've put a lot of work into it. Hopefully it pays off. Hopefully I can put some promo stuff out by next month. Classes end tomorrow so I can start invest a lot more time into it. But I'm NOTHING like bangs  grin

haha. ok. nothin spoil
Good! because I won't buy if you sound anything like him, lmao.
Classes end tomorrow? lucky!! I still have 2 weeks.  angry

@lala, you're not her taste, I know Gators.  tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2009
@lalabloi

Ok, you're not ready to post pix yet. . . . .whose next grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2009
@ FLgators. , thank u so mush. . .my head is swelling like blom blom  grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

haha. . Exams don't end for another 2 weeks but I'm not waiting around for that shit. I'm packin my stuff right now and headin for Toronto right after class tomorrow. i'm sick of this place. I'll drive down for each of my exams and go back home after. I just did six straight terms non stop, summer included. This city makes me fukn sick.  angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

Good! because I won't buy if you sound anything like him, lmao.

@lala, you're not her taste, I know Gators
.  tongue

Lie. . . .

Lemmie even post it!. . . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2009
lalaboi post ur picshure!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Krayola:

haha. . Exams don't end for another 2 weeks but I'm not waiting around for that shit. I'm packin my stuff right now and headin for Toronto right after class tomorrow. i'm sick of this place. I'll drive down for each of my exams and go back home after. I just did six straight terms non stop, summer included. This city makes me fukn sick.  angry
LOL I guess it's the same for me except I have classes till finals so, can't go home. What's wrong with the city?
Mine is in the middle of nowhere.  grin

lalaboi:

Lie. . . .

LOOOL. Suit yourself.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
lalaboi:

Lie. . . .

Waiting. . . . tongue

@@chichi
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2009
Looks lik you guyz wait to leave a bad comment! lol . . .

I nor post again!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2009
tongue

Justa quick one. . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2009
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Waiting. . . . tongue

@@chichi
kiss kiss kiss
That's the first you'll call me that, lol.
Wassup??  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2009
The Sly:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! cheesy

Seems u d only one that saw it. . . . the drooling effect wont work cos u be guy lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2009
The Sly:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! cheesy
SSly where is your own? grin

@lalaboi
You passed wink Cute. . . . tongue

@@Chiogo
I dey o, my dear, thanks. Taking a break b4 I hit it with some pal cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I guess it's the same for me except I have classes till finals so, can't go home. What's wrong with the city?
Mine is in the middle of nowhere.  grin

Nothing wrong with the city (Waterloo) really. It's just that I pretty much isolated myself here for 2 years. used to go to school in Toronto and all i did was party and bullshit so I had to get away so I could focus on school. All i did here was school and school. . .If not for nairaland i could easily have gone insane in the last 6 months or so. . .

What city u go to school at?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:27am On Dec 04, 2009
FL Gators:

SSly where is your own? grin

@lalaboi
You passed wink Cute. . . . tongue

@@Chiogo

On a serious note, I tried uploading twice.
This is what i got.

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.
sad
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 04, 2009
Dapo, dnt worry. I don see your pix b4 grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2009
The Sly:

On a serious note, I tried uploading twice.
This is what i got.

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.
sad

change the format to  jpeg and try posting again.

Open with microsoft "paint" and "save as" file type jpeg
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2009
Krayola:

Nothing wrong with the city (Waterloo) really. It's just that I pretty much isolated myself here for 2 years. used to go to school in Toronto and all i did was party and bullshit so I had to get away so I could focus on school. All i did here was school and school. . .If not for nairaland i could easily have gone insane in the last 6 months or so. . .

What city u go to school at?
I'm not in Canada oo lol. I go to school in Amherst(if you know where that is) but home is in Boston. I'm still new to college so it's not that bad, being away from home is cool. . .for now.

FL Gators:

@@Chiogo

Hit what??  shocked shocked  tongue

Is The Sly the same as Jayvin01??  undecided I dunno they sound alike.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

Hit what??  shocked shocked  tongue

Yes, the same Jayvin01 and ~Sly~ etc.

Oh darl no, not that kinda hit shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2009
Krayola:

change the format to  jpeg and try posting again.

Open with microsoft "paint" and "save as" file type jpeg

Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 200 KB.  sad

chiogo:

Yes my love. . . . . .Its the one and only. cool
I missed u sha. . . . kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by mailmalc(m): 2:40am On Dec 04, 2009
Still waitin!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:42am On Dec 04, 2009
The Sly:

Yes my love. . . . . .Its the one and only. cool
I missed u sha. . . . kiss
Obviously not.  I had to use my psychology skills to verify it was you before you could say that.  angry tongue

@Gators, LOL, ok oo.  tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
@krayola
i dey feel u i swear!
post any of your songs here make i hear o grin

@females
una dey fall my hand i swear tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
moi @ like age 3

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by khanye(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
Khanye cool

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
olukhanyeeeeeeezy da bad guy grin
u wan kill nairaland babes ni
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by gaskinachi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
its on fb anyways,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido – "Fall" (official Audio) / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low / 'Alaye Toh Se Gogo’: Reminisce Drops New Song On 41st Birthday (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.