Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] (1741 Views)

Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Never has the singer ever shown how much he misses his daughter like now. It seems the time he has been spending with baby Imade has created a soft spot in him.

Davido who is currently touring the city of London is not ashamed to tell the world how he feels about his baby girl and took to his page where he shared a photo of himself at his sold out concert (more of this later), with the caption;
"The only person missing was IMADE."

He also took to SnapChat on Tuesday, December 6, 2016, with the inscription: "I miss my daughter so much!"

It looks like daddy can't wait to get back into the country to see his little girl.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/davido-missing-his-daughter-imade-so.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] by balash(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Davido Missing His Daughter Imade So Much [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Sweet dad, keep it up

(1) (Reply)

See 28 Years Old Nigerian Girl Wey Celebrate Her Birthday With Unclad Foto / Nigerian Man Shows-off His Disgusting Meal Of Eba And Okro Soup With Cat Head / “i Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her If I Want” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.