Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship (869 Views)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by TMTR: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
I have heard a lot of people say money is not really necessary in a relationship, that love is enough, oh how I laugh at them in French. cheesy grin and most of them are guys.. tongue

Them dey chop love.. If you are among those who think like that, you better change because without money, how can you express and show love to your spouse.

Money is very essential in a relationship just the way love is or you gonna have one hell of a relationship. When others are having nights out, you gonna be indoors, when others are buying gifts, you go dey look your spouse like mumu.. tongue
If they ain't complaining now, trust me sooner or later they will.

My advice, if you don't have money, please do not date to save yourself from embarrassment. Go and hustle, and stop chasing girls around..
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by herzern1(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by ikp120(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Continue deceiving yourself. Relationship is not a career, neither is it marriage. It is not meant to last forever. So use sense and start helping your family instead of throwing money at a girl that can dump you anytime soon without prior notice cool

No matter how rich I become, only my wife will enjoy my money, not some girl who can waka at any slightest provocation, leaving the guy feeling like a client that a yahoo boy just dumped after exploiting her.

Don't even play the "sex card", because I know what sex is. If ladies don't like sex, why on earth would they be complaining about a one minute boyfriend undecided

Guys grow up and go for love that can stand the test of time and turbulence, not some "artificial love" that is dependent on money angry

Before I spend on a gf, she must have spent real money on me. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Yes,money is essential but it shouldn't be the basis for a relationship to start. It's love first then others follow.
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Aniker(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
We know money is good.. But if my boo is broke and loves me 100.. That's no problems.. Long as he has plans

1 Like

Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Nutase: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
tongue
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by TMTR: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2016
ikp120:
Continue deceiving yourself. Relationship is not a career, neither is it marriage. It is not meant to last forever. So use sense and start helping your family instead of throwing money at a girl that can dump you anytime soon without prior notice cool

Abeg let me hear word
U that is using your sense, why don't start spending the time, you are spending with a girl with your family..
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by TMTR: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Yes,money is essential but it shouldn't be the basis for a relationship to start. It's love first then others follow.
I know money is not the basis for a relationship to start but without it, it will end before it even begins
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2016
TMTR:

I know money is not the basis for a relationship to start but without it, it will end before it even begins
Very true...
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by ikp120(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
TMTR:

Abeg let me hear word
U that is using your sense, why don't start spending the time, you are spending with a girl with your family..

Bro time is not even a point here. Time with my family undecided . Who has time for you in the family? Where everybody dey run around dey hustle for money? Then you wey get the money go carry dey throw at one babe wey no even be your wife.undecided Bro, I mean the door is as open as anything you can imagine.shocked

If any member of my family needs my time, I would be there in no time because they're the only thing I've got on this earth.

Bro I've learnt to follow babes bumper-to-bumper, do me I do you. If you can't give me anything, I ain't giving you no shiit tongue
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
A relationship that is not funded is destined to hit the rock. Love is never enough...
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by TMTR: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Papikush:
A relationship that is not funded is destined to hit the rock. Love is never enough...
You smart
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by TMTR: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
ikp120:

Bro time is not even a point here. Time with my family undecided . Who has time for you in the family? Where everybody dey run around dey hustle for money? Then you wey get the money go carry dey throw at one babe wey no even be your wife.undecided Bro, I mean the door is as open as anything you can imagine.shocked

If any member of my family needs my time, I would be there in no time because they're the only thing I've got on this earth.

Bro I've learnt to follow babes bumper-to-bumper, do me I do you. If you can't give me anything, I ain't giving you no shiit tongue
And what makes you think that I am not spending on my family

Look for every money I spend on a girl, know that I have spent times ten on my family tongue

And I maintain that money is a necessity in a relationship
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by yomi007k(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
We know money is good.. But if my boo is broke and loves me 100.. That's no problems.. Long as he has plans

wink

Sure gerl, u r here again....

This ur boi go enjoy d way I dey see am oo
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Aniker(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
yomi007k:

wink

Sure gerl, u r here again....

This ur boi go enjoy d way I dey see am oo
Lols am all alone.. No boy tongue
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Lols am all alone.. No boy tongue

undecided

Y dont I believe that......
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Aniker(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
yomi007k:

undecided

Y dont I believe that......
Lols I should ask you that cheesy
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by yomi007k(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Lols I should ask you that cheesy

Maybe I will be believe next year sha but for now mba.
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by Aniker(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
yomi007k:

Maybe I will be believe next year sha but for now mba.

A'ight boy! cool
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by ikp120(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
TMTR:

And what makes you think that I am not spending on my family

Look for every money I spend on a girl, know that I have spent times ten on my family tongue

And I maintain that money is a necessity in a relationship

Experience is the best teacher sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Money Is A Necessity In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Ikp120 has just said it all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Christmas Gifts You Should Get Your Cheating EX / Check Dis Out... / Illusion: How Many Black Dots Can You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.