Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (594715 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
mehn i just registered naira land because of you. love u mama
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kudos mamamia.
Re: Red Ashes by Angelinastto(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Azeequeen:
[/color]
Actually,I'm new here ma'am and I want to get used to how things are done here...
You are doing a great job there and I love how you connect your characters together [color=#000099]
Actually,I'm new here ma'am and I want to get used to how things are done here...
You are doing a great job there and I love how you connect your characters together

You are doing a great job there and I love how you connect your characters together
Email
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i say evritin my broda get...na money oo, he get am plenty...na Big d*** u dnt nid 2 fear, im own b lyk bamboo
Blooooood of Nebuchadnezzer!!.... Chai!
*runs out*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
debdave:
Blooooood of Nebuchadnezzer!!.... Chai! *runs out*
u dnt nid 2 run honey...i'm sure u cn handle it *winks*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
ElajRita:
mehn i just registered naira land because of you. love u mama
i luv u 2...infact na me luv u pass. Wlc 2 nairaland

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
CHIOMA.

I had tried reaching Mabel's lines several times but it wasnt reachable and so i decided to visit her.

We had exchanged addresses the last time we met. I picked my handbag and phones, alerted the driver that i was coming down then left my office.

As i climbed down the stairs, i saw Kainene and Kaka climbing up.

I smiled at the both of them 'mummyC...' Kaka squealed and jumped on me, then she pecked me on both cheeks.

I kissed her forehead 'how are you Kamsi?'

'i'm fine MummyC and you?'

'i'm doing great...' i looked at Kainene 'so you decided to finally come to the hotel today? Its all good, i was about stepping out to see a friend, you can handle things....'

'i actually didnt come here to...you know, work...' she said twirling her locks 'i came here to see a friend who's lodged in here...'

I forced a smile. Since my daughter returned home, i'd noticed that we werent as close as we used to be before. Chuks had finally succeeded in creating a rift between my daughter and i. I just wished things would go back to normal once more.

Throughout the drive to Mabel's place, i was preoccupied in my thoughts. I just couldnt seem to get over what happened at Chuks's family house at Abuja. The lies, the betrayals and all.

I pressed the door bell and looked around the house. I was impressed. The mansion was large and beautifully built...with different types of expensive cars in the garage. Mabel was really rich.

I pressed the bell again.

The door opened and there she was. Glowing in her beautiful yellow sundress and black headwarmer, with black flat sandals.
The look in her eyes though...i couldnt place it.

I hugged her 'Mabel...long time no see'

She looked confused....she looked....different was what i could say. Almost like she was trying to place my face or something.

'who are you?' she asked.

'eh?' then i smiled, perhaps she was trying to play a fast one on me 'silly you! As old as you are, you still think of pulling a crazy prank...' i made to enter the house but she blocked me.

'where do you think you're going?'

'seriously?'

'please go. Just go. I dont know you. Or rather, i do not remember you. I dont even know your name...' she looked serious. This was more than a joke.

'Mabel?'

'please whoever you are, can you just leave? I mean, just go. I dont know you and i cant let you in...please...'

I was taken aback. What was happening? What was this strange look in her eyes?

'Mabel...you're asking me...me...Chioma to leave your house?'

'oh so your name is Chioma? Well sorry, though your face looks very familiar, i dont know you...please leave before i ask the security to walk you out. I really do not want to insult you...'

I stood there and watched her. Why was she behaving this way? What had i done to her? I thought we would still be friends?

'are you leaving or not?' she asked.

I took a deep breath 'i should have known that a dog will always be a dog. And that you'll never change. I made a very big mistake coming here thinking we were back together as friends but its very obvious i misunderstood your intentions - whatever it was. I'm sorry for intruding...goodbye Mabel. And i dont want to ever see you anywhere near me again! Not today, not tomorrow, not in the future!' i walked towards my car, entered and the driver zoomed off.

TBC....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:
u dnt nid 2 run honey...i'm sure u cn handle it *winks*
I can't oOooO shocked shocked
Re: Red Ashes by smokeydrinky: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Smokeydrinky

kejibabe

tpresh

I saw the mention as I read page after page but I wasnt interested in knowing why the mention until I have read this master piece til the last page..... And here I am. Thank you for this great work, you are new here, I'm glad I decided to check out this story..... The past few hours have the best today, I enjoyed every update. More ink to your pen. Sorry about ur broken screen, kids r a handful, mine has spoilt my fone severally.

This is a great piece, didn't read the comments so I don't know if anyone is thinking Wat I'm thinking, that Nathan and nene r blood siblings . I'm saddened, that blood covenant was a very wrong move, a desaster waiting to happen. I just hope they will be able to break it.

As for mozb, let's wait and see how true his feelings are.

You have a convert here Ma.
Re: Red Ashes by harameede99(f): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

ok i wnt Infinix Hotnote2
chaii madam u too lyk beta tin oo u no even wait for bustop atall na airport u go straight

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by felapikin(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
I really think Mabel is naturally aggressive and unfriendly even with the amnesia. She just shuts out everybody in her life that should be helping her in regaining her memory. I think she should be more open to people in order for them to aid her in regaining her memory. Imaging sending her own son out of the house and asking Chioma to leave just like dat. Didn't even give her the chance to explain her self or even telling her that she has amnesia so dat she wouldn't take it the wrong way. Her attitude really pisses me off!!
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
felapikin:
I really think Mabel is naturally aggressive and unfriendly even with the amnesia. She just shuts out everybody in her life that should be helping her in regaining her memory. I think she should be more open to people in order for them to aid her in regaining her memory. Imaging sending her own son out of the house and asking Chioma to leave just like dat. Didn't even give her the chance to explain her self or even telling her that she has amnesia so dat she wouldn't take it the wrong way. Her attitude really pisses me off!!
Very aggressive woman! Even before she has amnesia. Remember what she did to Kaka and Kaine the first time she met them at her house?
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
*singing* Applaudise ehhh for Nathan hee (Abuye buye buye, abuye buye buye)

Now we talking. The woman will rot in hell, trust. I'll personally tongue see to it.

Princeville....how you dey na?
Azeequeen...how body?
Tbosch....bring yourself
. Lol abeg no kill me wit laugh. U sing jam for nathan
Re: Red Ashes by Jellymusty(f): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Thanks for the update aunty chumpzy
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
smokeydrinky:

I saw the mention as I read page after page but I wasnt interested in knowing why the mention until I have read this master piece til the last page..... And here I am. Thank you for this great work, you are new here, I'm glad I decided to check out this story..... The past few hours have the best today, I enjoyed every update. More ink to your pen. Sorry about ur broken screen, kids r a handful, mine has spoilt my fone severally.

This is a great piece, didn't read the comments so I don't know if anyone is thinking Wat I'm thinking, that Nathan and nene r blood siblings . I'm saddened, that blood covenant was a very wrong move, a desaster waiting to happen. I just hope they will be able to break it.

lol tanx 4 readin...ds kids eh...they can be a handful eh...i don tire 4 dem. Bt dey ar mine, wat can i do? Who knws d 1 i did wen i ws younger?
Are u male or female? Hw many kids do u have?
Re: Red Ashes by iOluwaMichael(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
smokeydrinky:

I once thought in this direction before. But the way Mabel reacted when Jude came asking for his son, didn't show any sign that Nathan wasn't his son. But we still can't rule out that possibility. It is possible Mabel doesn't know Jude isn't Nathan's father.
Re: Red Ashes by adebriana(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
The way Mabel is behaving is really annoying. The fact that u don't remember people doesn't mean u have to be rude to them. At least she should try to get to know her son and she should have explained to Chioma.
Re: Red Ashes by rechybabe(f): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzy u r too much been reading without commenting but right now ws forced to login and hail u.more Ink inside ur biro
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:
true talk
lucky ur husband..
Re: Red Ashes by Beey(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
gtin:

I knw u will like it, welcome on board btw Happy New Year
gtin, who's the writer?I am a little lost.Is it you or chumzypinky or both of you?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Beey:
gtin, who's the writer?I am a little lost.Is it you or chumzypinky or both of you?
lol, its me, Gtin and u *winks*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
hatchetman:
lucky ur husband..
i wish he'd read dis....
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
rechybabe:
Chumzy u r too much been reading without commenting but right now ws forced to login and hail u.more Ink inside ur biro
tanx babe, i'm glad u're no longer a ghost
Re: Red Ashes by Beey(f): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, its me, Gtin and u *winks*
Is chumzypinky like your wife coz gtin's profile says he's a guy, and you chumzypinky a girl.
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzy abeg no make me vex kiss how can u be replying people but yet u can't put simple update..abeg no make Me cry cry
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:
My oh my! It was obvious to me that this little child was suffering from neglect. His mother whoever she was.....was cursed.

Then i paused. Who owned this diary? It certainly....it certainly couldnt be....Nathan?
TBC
See yourself......I would have called you a maggot but you're old. Maggot

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Beey:
Is chumzypinky like your wife coz gtin's profile says he's a guy, and you chumzypinky a girl.
ok hon, i'm d writer of d story...satisfied nw?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
wizsolzy:
Chumzy abeg no make me vex kiss how can u be replying people but yet u can't put simple update..abeg no . Me cry cry
oga abeg neva cry. Update comes 2moro mrnin abeg. Na my hubby fone i dey use. I dey fear say maybe wen i don start 2 type, he go cum colect d fone cancel evritin wey i don type. Bt wen he's preparin 4 wrk 2moro, i go drop 1 update make e no b lyk sey i wicked, abeg no vex...

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
See yourself......I would have called you a maggot but you're old. Maggot
lol u ds gal...God no go alow badmouth kil u IJN.
Bt wait oo bae...are u frm d northern part of Niger??
Re: Red Ashes by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
I haven't seen any of the H3RO team member here o shocked

Where are you nawn Tgold1 mrlemuel ROYH

Mummy pinky you are doing fine with your girls, the younger one was just practicing its nothing serious wink daddy will get you a new one

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol u ds gal...God no go alow badmouth kil u IJN.
Bt wait oo bae...are u frm d northern part of Niger??
I'm foreign dear
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Opeoluwa99:
I haven't seen any of the H3RO team member here o shocked

Where are you nawn Tgold1 mrlemuel ROYH

Mummy pinky you are doing fine with your girls, the younger one was just practicing its nothing serious wink daddy will get you a new one
it wont b bad if u get me a new fone as wel

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.