Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592973 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Michelle55:
choi! She don catch me oh.. Gbese re o
she no dey tire. Oya, drop na. Na d tin u wan drop b ds? I go jst break ur head into pieces
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
I like your story grin
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kainene:- hmmm lets jxt say am happy she found love bt then shes too bossy 4 my liking sha....i no even get wetin to talk abt her and a think she b 1 of d main characters sef...

kaka:- dis gal na my person..i like d fact dat shes always dere 2 talk sense into nene though she stil get her own flaws & i neva stil 4give her 4 confessing to xavier..

kelvin:- dis 1 na just mumu 4 love..i doubt if dem dy c this kind guy 4 real sef

nathan:- a bit wild bt i dont blame him tho..its all on mabel..its nice he found love and changed..i hope he ends well 2

mummyO:- tho she no feature much in d story i still like her role..she jxt dy dere

mozB:- dis guy na my fav character 4 dis story o..his d only guy i knw who disvirgin e so called best-f and afta 25yrs,he comes bak f***s her again & moan d name of e oda so called best-f..
i hail u baba jare

xaviercasmir:- he seems 2b a nice guy..jxt treat my kaka well sha

Qasa:- dis 1 na jxt goat..ehen mummy chumzy abeg give her small ebola 4d story

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by chara019: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Lets do something guyss!!
Hw abt we describe all d characters in ds story? Dats..how do you see d characters in ds story?
Wat do u think about dem?

1. Kainene
2. Nathan
3. Kaka
4. Chioma
5. Mabel
6. Jolade
7. Kelvin
8. Onome
9. Folake
10. Tonia (Jolade's mum)
11. Qasa
12. MozB
13. Xaviercasmir
Kainene-------she is kinda cool, though acting like miss perfect, she be confirm Beans for doing that blood oath,happy she got love.

Nathan:hmmmmm,he is a victim of circumstance, thanks to Mabel,happy though that he got straightened up by Nene,love can do wonders some times.I kinda like his role.....somehow o.

Chioma:I like her strong stand concerning that Chuks of a guy,she just there,mother figure and all.

Kaka:hmmmmm,madam agbero,she be werey....she is free spirited,like her feel of razzness to the story,I love the connection between her and Nene,but she f up onto bleeping MozB.

Mabel:this one miss road since her youthful days....she truly deserved all the cruel treatment her son meted on her,the amnesia I hope help to rectify things sha...I love say that amnesia dey handy on top jolade.

Qasa:Pls ma'am chumzy give her Small HIV,I hate Lesbos. nyaaaaama

jolade:she gat no thinking faculty, mummy's toy.she never. wise enough to reason. on her own.Beans

MozB:Dunno for this guy,only him wan Bleep two best. friends. God is watching him in. 3d,Tell him Nene is no go area for him,her pussy. has been sealed. by an oath ,he do late entry.

Kelvin: Why e go still dey get undying love for jolade,so tey his love became synonymous to MUMU.mtcheeew

Onome:T.ush westernized Area. mama...
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jolade's mom:- shes d most greedy person i knw in dis story..i pray she learns her lesson b4 its too late (though i doubt dat will happen cos folake don already dash am 1 curse)

mabel:- i understand d fact that she was trying 2 provide 4 nathan financially bt she overlooked d most important part "moral training and care" (which happen in alot of homes 2day)..nw dat she is on good terms with nathan i jxt hope my guy mozb or jolade wont hurt nathan and cut everything.
oh and shes annoying 2

jolade:- her life is so full of misfortune;
1. she has a greedy uncaring selfish dork 4 a mom
and
2. she was unfortunate enough 2 fall in love wit a guy dat doesnt value her talk mre or less of love
abeg no make her do bad tin like i suspect...gve her a happy ending pls, if nat 4 anytin do it so her mum can shame

choima:- i like dis babe..bt it seems she has some skeletons in her cupboard
anyway sha make we dy watch abi na read grin

Chucks:- simple, he issa stupid man wey no knw wetin b love..make am lose 1 testicle abeg
Re: Red Ashes by majoie: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
me I am only interested in talking about Chuks...the guy sorry man is confused, doesn't know what he wants sef because if he does, he would come out clean at first chance. mummy abeg send him to far away land
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
and finally

samy:- i so much love dis guy...he is so cool and unselfish seeing dat he helps nathan and nene fight 4 dier love....he supports dem all through ane even almost gave his life 4 nathan (wen he took a bullet 4 him)....in d end he was also entangled in d love web with d beautiful chumzypinky (not d 1 in real life o...b4 person husband...i comment my reserve)....and they lived happily ever after..he was also d godfather of dem nathan 8 children

PS: i knw u're wondering who samy is in d story, well dont fret, cos u'd b seeing and get knw him as d story progresses grin
Re: Red Ashes by MozB: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hw abt we describe all d characters in ds story? Dats..how do you see d characters in ds story?

1. Kainene
2. Nathan
3. Kaka
4. Chioma
5. Mabel
6. Jolade
7. Kelvin
8. Onome
9. Folake
10. Tonia (Jolade's mum)
11. Qasa
12. MozB
13. Xaviercasmir

i'd rather comment at the end of the story. So i reserve my comment make i no judge person wrongly o!!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
and finally

samy:- i so much love dis guy...he is so cool and unselfish seeing dat he helps nathan and nene fight 4 dier love....he supports dem all through ane even almost gave his life 4 nathan (wen he took a bullet 4 him)....in d end he was also entangled in d love web with d beautiful chumzypinky (not d 1 in real life o...b4 person husband...i comment my reserve)....and they lived happily ever after..he was also d godfather of dem nathan 8 children

PS: i knw u're wondering who samy is in d story, well dont fret, cos u'd b seeing and get knw him as d story progresses grin
hahahaha c as my guy don turn co-author of d tori. Only him don add 1 characta

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

1. Kainene (mmmh, she's a Bae. Just love her character, from been mean to every every.)
2. Nathan (was judging him before but after reading about his diary, I blame him not)
3. Kaka(still a Bae even though she bleeped up a lil.)
4. Chioma (onye obiọma. But I think there's more to this character)
5. Mabel (I just hope she changed for good, thank God for the amnesia)
6. Jolade(disgusting character, hate girls without self pride. Her plan with Qasa will never work)
7. Kelvin(pussy nigga)
8. Onome(who's she?)
9. Folake(nothing to say)
10. Tonia (Jolade's mum):to be a mom doesn't even fit her. What kind of mum ruins her children life.
11. Qasa(I HATE LESBIANS. My opinion though)
12. MozB
13. Xaviercasmir
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol. Wen u luv ur moda, u'l do anything 2 make ha happy

I hv my own sense la. Wen I see control-spoil I know nd I run away. Shikena!
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm kaka d superwoman
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Jolade's mom:- shes d most greedy person i knw in dis story..i pray she learns her lesson b4 its too late (though i doubt dat will happen cos folake don already dash am 1 curse)................
I duff my cap for you, see the way you analyze each character.Thumbs up, you are a devoted reader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Yes o, he don turn co-author, in fact you need to feature him.
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

1. Kainene
2. Nathan
3. Kaka
4. Chioma
5. Mabel
6. Jolade
7. Kelvin
8. Onome
9. Folake
10. Tonia (Jolade's mum)
11. Qasa
12. MozB
13. Xaviercasmir

Kainene: is strong willed, knows what she wants and does not lose her focus. A tard too unbending and do not take to advice but very good for Nathan. Love will soften and balance her out.

Nathan: though a victim of his mother's neglect and wh0redom. Dat ain't no excuse for his beastly behavior especially to poor Jolade. I am glad Nene is able to straighten him out and make a better man out of him.

Kaka: my love. But she fall my hand when she screwed Mozb. Imagine d rubbish but she got lucky. She's d sane 1 and d fun 1,always making sure Nene does not go too far with her bullshit. Kaka I believe would even surpass our expectations of what a great friend is all about. She'll have Nene's back.

Chioma: she's really strong. She turned her back to her horrible husband despite how she felt about him. She went ahead to build up a strong and successful business while being a single parent. She did well by kainene by bringing her up to b responsible and sound when others had failed. But I hope she beats Chucks in his own game.

Chucks: I thoroughly dislike his type. Conniving, sneaky, dishonest and an unrepentant liar. He must surely get what is coming to him. He thinks he can use force? I enjoy dealing ruthlessly with such men. By d time I am through with him he wouldn't believe it!

Mabel: women like her abound. Dey believe dey can only survive by turning demselves into love peddlers while hurting their loved ones in the process. I just hope she and Nathan get things right dis time around.

Jolade: too weak, always running to d wrong people for advice and help. She will end up badly if she doesn't grow up and face d harsh reality called life.

Onome: mummyO, my best mummy so far. Fun, down to earth and tough. She has a good head on her shoulders and takes no shite from anyone. #kisses

Kevin: he is in love. D kind of man Jolade needs in her life.

Anthonia: Jolade's Mum is a greedy old hag, a wicked and a heartless mother. She must get what she deserves!

Qasa: a useless wh0re.

Jude: an empty bag, an honorable dat is not honorable. Who him epp? Mtshewww.

Folake: a tough minor character dat I hope will teach her mum d needed lesson dat is her comeuppance.

MozB: abeg guy shift. Who U epp? No come spoil all d sweet hook ups with ur misplaced and selfish love. Go back to where U come from. Werey!

Xaviercasmir: soft, understanding and lovable. So perfect for Kaka. I doffed my hat for him for still going on with d wedding despite Kaka's confession. I know many who wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
i dont know y i feel casmir will do something absurd to kaka.. *i reject it for her*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Prettyhurts post=52873322][/quote] onome's Kaka's mum
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haaaaaa!!!, Mummychumzy which kind by force fastin u dey make us do so.
me i dey hungry oo abeg update before i faint for here..
Abi u stil dey ZA OZA ROOM??
Re: Red Ashes by angelliza(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
1. Kainene- She's nice Caring and but she's too Bossy She makes sure she gets what she wants
2. Nathan - At the beginning is weird but now his due to what he faced when he was growing up but his a change person now all thanks to Kainene
3. Kaka- she's my best among all d characters she's funny and understanding
4. Chioma- She's a good mother and the best Kainene can have but she nearly fall Kainene's hand because of d love she have for her crazy husband Chuks
5. Mabel- She's not too caring to Nathan and neglect him all in the name of Money and she expect the best from Nathan which she did not get
6. Jolade- She's too Selfish and Callous and too dull to Succumb to all what her Mother says
7. Kelvin- His having crush for Jolade and Jolade can't date him cos she believes that His just a house help
8. Onome- Her role was not much cos but She's nice with d way I read from d story
9. Folake- Her Mum ruined her life forced her to get married to a senator she did not Like and she later left d mans house
10. Tonia (Jolade's mum)- She's greedy She's a useless mother and all she wants is for her children to marry rich people cos money is all that matters to her
11. Qasa- She's a lesbian and Folake sister in-law She's crazy and she's a spoilt brat
12. MozB- His Kaka's and Kainene's friend but dating Kaka and his in Love with kainene
13. Xaviercasmir- His Kaka's fiancée and loves her so much but am having this Iota of doubt against him as if his going to pay kaka back for what she did
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Update removed by author

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
ElajRita:
Haaaaaa!!!, Mummychumzy which kind by force fastin u dey make us do so.
me i dey hungry oo abeg update before i faint for here..
Abi u stil dey ZA OZA ROOM??
una church neva start una own fasting? Calm down nah!
Re: Red Ashes by ceeSleek(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alas! Started from the bottom now i'm here. Na dis story wey reekado read con dey shout, ''burrrrsss brain!!!''
since all my reading here on Nairaland, i must award you; Chumzypinky, as the most consistent+captivating writer here on Nairaland.
Nice story; more strength and creativity to your medulla.
*following your story back2back, like ogini*
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

una church neva start una own fasting? Calm down nah!

We don start ooo, today na day 15 sef.
ur story dey make persin 4get food naaa
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

I tot we both and oda red ashes crew agreed dat you ae him na?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
ceeSleek:
Alas! Started from the bottom now i'm here. Na dis story wey reekado read con dey shout, ''burrrrsss brain!!!''
since all my reading here on Nairaland, i must award you; Chumzypinky, as the most consistent+captivating writer here on Nairaland.
Nice story; more strength and creativity to your medulla.
*following your story back2back, like ogini*
lol, tanx luv
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I tot we both and oda red ashes crew agreed dat you ae him na?
lol, lemme tink abt dat

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
ElajRita:

We don start ooo, today na day 15 sef.
ur story dey make persin 4get food naaa
lol. 2day na day9 of our own. As u dey fast food own, we go also fast update own nah, abi hw u c am?
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
c story o..chumzy nyc story..tnk GOD say jolade hav bein bleeped up..b!tch
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. 2day na day9 of our own. As u dey fast food own, we go also fast update own nah, abi hw u c am?

Habaa!!! persin go die be that naa
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
hatchetman:
c story o..chumzy nyc story..tnk GOD say jolade hav bein bleeped up..b!tch

I Don dey fall in love with Qasa...
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, lemme tink abt dat

eh jxt think about it 4 as long as u like, am giving u 10hrs b4 i get my reply 4rm u and please ibeg let it b positive or so help me God i wuld.......!!

abeg
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
rachealfst:
I duff my cap for you, see the way you analyze each character.Thumbs up, you are a devoted reader.

AH!! 4 a writer as amazing as u are to tell me dis den i think i would leave sch,my love life,my MMM and evry oda thing so i culd give my life to nairaland....i wuld devote my life and all to commenting on stories on nairaland and remain a super devoted follower....or shouldn't i?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.