Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly (7716 Views)

Nigeria Spends $1.2 Billion To Import Fish Annually - Emefiele / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by buchilino(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2016
abumeinben:

Clap for your self bro. Just like Indians are in India making money from the shores of Nigeria, while the same Nigerians are jobless.

You have no idea, do you?

I UNDERSTAND 2 AN EXTENT Y D GUY PREFERS OUTSOURCING. JUST START A BUSINESS NOW N EMPLOY LIKE 5 NIGERIANS. I GIVE U LESS THAN A MONTH, U START LOOKING LIKE UR GRANDFATHER.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by persius555(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Local content is key to checking unfavourable outsourcing trend. Our educational institutions have key roles to play in this regard.vWe generate a lot of data's in our primary, secondary and university schools, but these data's are hosted offshore.
We need to take the war to our schools, keep our data's local by patronising local data centres and digitalising all information coming in from our institute.
Our problem is grassroot oriented but we look at it from the top down and this approach is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by chronique(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2016
I've got plans of setting up an I.T firm that would handle outsourcing of jobs from local operators and then share them amongst unemployed Nigerians, someday. When I thought up the idea, I had no idea of how much the market was worth. However, seeing this now, inspires me to Know it's a veritable business I shouldn't give up on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2016
chistev12:
And how then do we expect the economy to improve?

Let the economy die if a Foreign business can give me what a local can't give,
Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Heterodox(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm......My signature says it all
Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by aninexzy(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
h
Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Ahmeduana(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2016
SO YOU GUYS KNOWS THAT THE PRICE OF DATA IS ASTRONOMICALY AND YOU STILL WANT TO INCREASE?
Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
abumeinben:

Clap for your self bro. Just like Indians are in India making money from the shores of Nigeria, while the same Nigerians are jobless.

You have no idea, do you?

I am not Nigeria Government who should be the ones to put in Infrastructures to deliver on where I need a Local business to deliver, Local businesses will go all the way to give you excuses why they can't meet up with your expectations, I cannot put my business in such situations when I can get better by outsourcing, if a business is not profit oriented then I wonder what you call it, I am not a politician who has someone to impress but a business man who has his pocket to impress, if you want to impress someone rather than make profit then your guess is as good as mine why Government complain all the time when they subsidize their own products

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Okeikpu(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2016
A foooool @ 56 is what
Nigeria answer me nahh : (
A foooool @ 56 is what
Nigeria we need you to answer ds question
Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
johntaiwo123:

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J, DisGuy, justwise, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein
Talk is cheap!
If not for Google, Linda Ikeji, Afrinolly and others will not be smiling to the banks.
The Federal Government did not contribute to their success.

The Federal Government does not support ICT.

Local servers are not secure.
I have remained on Google and others for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly by fxstory(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
what a fund

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! / Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.