Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) (3239 Views)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
You know, I'm just trying to get my head around this for a while now.

We just got married, tired from the activities of the day, took a shower, go to the parlor, watching TV while wifey takes her bathe. When she was done, she came to me with a bottle of beer, sitting very close to me, I held her closer.
No one needs to tell me what time it was, so we headed inside to za oza room,it was dim, banged as much as our strengths permitted, then I rolled off to sleep.

The next morning, waking totally energized (the guys know what I mean) and turning her around to be greeted by the beautiful face I've been used to, I received the greatest shock of my life.

Damn!

Who are you? What are you doing here? amidst questioning, I ran to the parlor to check if wifey was there and at that moment, whatever appetite I had had died down.

This might be a punishment for men for being so super facial.

1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin

is it my phone? I ain't seeing any goddamn pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Baba you no get talk
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
grin
[color=#990000][/color]
You can check back now.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by falconey(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
junnyjake:

You can check back now.

i mean no disrespect, that pic is fucking_stale I've seen it some many times I could draw it without looking at it twice.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
nice forge tho... Because this can never happen in a real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you tryna convience me or confuse me here to believe that you have never seen the woman you married wtout make ups?? Even bfor you too get married... You must have seen her wtout those make ups...
*just saying* ...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Edwinmason(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
op u try but think of something else

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by tommychow(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
I would sue her if it were me. That level of deception should be against the law.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Sexxkillz: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mumu. It's "superficial" not "super facial".

That's what you get when you write a fake story. . .

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
tommychow:
I would sue her if it were me. That level of deception should be against the law.
Dude ,she was wearin' makeup u had 2 know the face she wore wasnt completely her's undecided.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Splinz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
What a sexy face...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by ImmaculateIfy: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
its a lie I hv seen dis on bbm sometime early dis year its one of those makeup tinz she is not ur wife
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Jaynom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
And this one?? ?

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

I understand you pretty clear, it might be stale to you but not to everyone else.

This story is actually unrelated to the pic, it's just a product of my imagination just for fun.

Cheers!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
ImmaculateIfy:
its a lie I hv seen dis on bbm sometime early dis year its one of those makeup tinz she is not ur wife

Apologies!

I wasn't clear about it, this is actually not my story, I just came up with it, maybe I should modify to clear things up. I ain't even married yet.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
fanacy:
nice forge tho... Because this can never happen in a real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you tryna convience me or confuse me here to believe that you have never seen the woman you married wtout make ups?? Even bfor you too get married... You must have seen her wtout those make ups...
*just saying* ...

Nah, it's just a made up story.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by ImmaculateIfy: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
junnyjake:

Apologies!

I wasn't clear about it, this is actually not my story, I just came up with it, maybe I should modify to clear things up. I ain't even married yet.
. Good
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by jnichole(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
op why you too they lie like this e good for your eye?e good for your eye?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by lollmaolol(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
junnyjake:

Nah, it's just a made up story.

Omg.... lmao

It could be real oooo

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some women have layers like onions you might not like what you find when you get to the core.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
lollmaolol:

Omg.... lmao
It could be real oooo
I pray it doesn't come close my dwelling.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
tommychow:

No be small suing o.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:
What a sexy face...
sexy indeed.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Raine80:
Some women have layers like onions you might not like what you find when you get to the core.

khihkihiki laughing in Riley Freeman's voice.

So some women are now like onions, I hear you.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Franky826: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin
Who brought cosmetics into this world?

Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Raine80:
you mind dissecting pls?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:46am On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) by junnyjake(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Hi pals, it appears I have been banned from the investment section because I posted a very well detailed info on how the system works.

Since you were interested from the start, it would be really bad to allow that anti-bot spam machine deprive you from making money this year.

Someone asked me for my what'sapp no, and I think it won't be a bad idea if we had a group on whatsapp, so you can see pictures, and a step by step guide on how to succeed.

The number on my signature is on whatsapp, save it refresh it then send me a message, stating that you want to join my group, then you'd be added.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cc: akanzy
calebians1
fantasticone1
john1982
ev4real
kommy27

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Brother In Law F**k Me Inside Our Room / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend / I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.