Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (41213 Views)

Did Saudi Arabia Execute An Innocent Woman? / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Flamezreal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
madridguy:
Oluwa Maje ki ari Alakoba.

Akoba adaba Olorun Maje ki ari. Ameen.
amen
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by October1960: 12:38am On Dec 08, 2016
No they don't look alike. The innocent one nah London bleaching

Smh for so called women and bleaching grin
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Philadelphia: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Someone please explain to me why this women was stripped unclad. What is the relationship between been stripped unclad and justice?
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by celestialAgent(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Alajiki:

You probably have 8 eyes abi? Since you're the only one who seems to be sure she is the one.
Man the BlTCH is in makeup. Any lady in a makeup and look similar to a suspect remains a suspect unless after being examined outside makeup.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No mind dem,na so ajebuter osusumustflow aminat508 freeglobe mukina2 vickyrotex edwife and fabfunmi dey always accuse me too. One day my head go catch all of una.

were
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by goldcantrel: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Hey people, please any update on this woman's case? people are claiming she is not the one in the pix but then she should come out and clear herself.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Ollyman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Innocent Woman Is Linked To A Kidnapping Gangs. (Photos)
[sup][/sup]

After much investigation on the issue of innocent Socialite woman based in London being linked to kidnapping syndicate, the TheInfoGist find out the truth about the picture of the innocent beautiful woman portrayed as member of the kidnapping gangs, it’s really sad to know that many news blog online have published the innocent woman’s picture and still they never find out the real truth behind the picture, now we have this to say; the story in not false, but the picture of the pretty woman in circulation is not her at all, and here are the fact we discovered below.

The same picture had been used to describe the Chelsea international school headmistress that was kidnapped and killed some times ago, how can someone that was described to be a school headmistress/proprietress suddenly becomes a member of the kidnapping gangs!!!? See the picture below as published by some news blog online as at then.....

READ MORE FACT WITH PICS:

http://theinfogist.com/innocent-woman-is-linked-to-a-kidnapping-gang-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.