Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (41212 Views)

Did Saudi Arabia Execute An Innocent Woman? / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by dayleke: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan....
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
No mind dem,na so ajebuter osusumustflow aminat508 freeglobe mukina2 vickyrotex edwife and fabfunmi dey always accuse me too. One day my head go catch all of una.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by amiskurie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Foolish bloggers,na only una say this dressed-up woman - a proprietress of an abuja school was kidnapped and buried alive by her driver, now una say she was linked with.... Ohhh fukkk u!
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by rusher14: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by alatbaba1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
WILLYBABS:
I saw a pix of how she was unclad and the guys clad...how rational is this?

How can u naked a woman and leave men that you have accused of commiting the same crime...that alone is why I hate all the people I see around there.

The most painful part is seeing a soldier there, look at the extreme edge by d right, you'll see some1 in uniform. Nigeria has fallen!

Woe betide whoever that does see sense in this rubbish.

all unclad. lo ba tan.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
WILLYBABS:
I saw a pix of how she was unclad and the guys clad...how rational is this?

How can u naked a woman and leave men that you have accused of commiting the same crime...that alone is why I hate all the people I see around there.

The most painful part is seeing a soldier there, look at the extreme edge by d right, you'll see some1 in uniform. Nigeria has fallen!

Woe betide whoever that does see sense in this rubbish.
I saw the pic with the guys unclad too but really the soldier nor know him work

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by LUV1: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Except a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God for the wages lf sin is dealth and the giveth of God is eternal life.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Smooyis(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
So sorry I was involved in rebroadcasting the naked pictures of the woman and the story of their alleged crime on my whatsapp group.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Smooyis(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
So sorry I was involved in rebroadcasting the naked pictures of the woman and the story of their alleged crime on my whatsapp group.

Who can we really believe now?
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by ReubenE(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's a bit difficult to ascertain if they are the same because of the make up...

BTW, why are Nigerian men quick to unclad ladies like this? What about her co-travellers?
This is moral corruption

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Tyviv(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Enesi47: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
XXLDICK:
Naija bloggers, they can do anything for money
make buhari ban them na una go still protest for them
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by ayindejimmy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:
They don't look very much alike, though there's usually no smoke without fire sha

Vindicated by whom exactly... The police or Nairalanders ?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by HonabFaj(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some one also share these pics to me.

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Kingbuhari(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
maybe her helf sister.. . buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Kingbuhari(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by lollmaolol(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
The wahala this make up artists will cause.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by fergieboy: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op u for add the complete picture na

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am. Not surprised.. That's how their female traps look like, all modest and high society iish.. But it's all camouflage to deceive victims.. She is the one.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have been saying it since that this bloggers are nothing but riff raffs that just have access to the Internet, almost 80% of what they put up as news are made up and the rest are just copy and paste,nl they don't research or nothing,na Linda Ikeji start all this rubbish sha,once naija hear say something dey fetch money every kunle,Abdul and Okafor go wan jump on the bandwagon. angry

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
The fake news is in full bloom
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by LockDown69(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
But why strip her of her clothes, that's inhumane, even a criminal has rights you know.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Alajiki(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
celestialAgent:
Na she.

BlTCH is hiding in the makeUp..

You probably have 8 eyes abi? Since you're the only one who seems to be sure she is the one.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Okemmuo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol dah was how dey decieved us with the garri story
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by masqot(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerian blogger and unprofessional blogging is very annoying
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by pressplay411(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
XXLDICK:
Naija bloggers, they can do anything for money

This news is fake.
That picture has been used in a story months ago where she was said to have been kidnapped, murdered and buried before her corpse was dug out.

Stop spreading fake news. Lazy hungry bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Gozytech(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
May God save her if she is innocent.
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:
They don't look very much alike, though there's usually no smoke without fire sha
oloshi, not all gossips some are formed out of hatred for the person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.