Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! (949 Views)

Divorce And The Bible: Does God Allow Mistakes? / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / Should Men Of God Divorce And Remarry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by ebony21(f): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2009
May God deliver us from all dis fake naija pastor that deceive people in diaspora! ! ! shocked shocked shocked

Ok, a friend of my jus called me n she is so bittered and sad. Apparently, her fiancee has a baby girl by another woman 3years b4 they met and she knows about d baby n d babymama. The baby mama n baby r in Nigeria and she is now married to another man whom she gave a baby boi (now 3 years old). dn't ask me how i knw dis details[/sup].

My friend and her fiancee  r @ d verge of settling down, He called home ([sup]for all dis pastor prayer fingy 4 confirmation from God regarding their plans, n all dat
) n his sister called him last week and told him that d girl is a wifey material and a blessing, etc. However, he needs to go back n marry his baby mama b4 he can reach d last height of his career and be very very success. How can a pastor say a married woman with a child should go back n marry her baby father whom she was never married 2 b4 dey had d girl!!!!! Y babymama, y nt another girl[size=8pt][/size]

Is it not d same bible dat said thou shall not divorce  ,  i dont get it, !!!!!! pastors, psychologist  infact nairalanders, your contributn will b appreciated.
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by ritaNL: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2009
Na wetin ppl wey dey run carry dem problems go meet pastors eyes dey see your friend see so. Your pastor na human being like you ,so why must you run to pastor everytime ? use your mouth talk to God and he go direct your ways.
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by Alxmyr(m): 4:54am On Nov 12, 2009
Have I just finish reading English language?
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by stede(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2009
IT 'S NOT ALWAYS APPLICABLE IN ALL CASES. IT DEPEND ON THE SITUATION & RELATIONSHIP BTW THE 2 LOVERS B/K THE MAN OF GOD CAN LIVE WITH THE COUPLES
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by itua70: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
Na wetin dem wan hear be that. i beg my ten kobo advice be say make the babymama, stay married to her husband and pray to God for successful marriage and leave the man wey she born girl for to settle down with whoever him wan marry. I BEG TELL UR FRIEND TO RUNNNNNNNNNN, as fast as she can.
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by izeek(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
well thats surely something to think about, going back to marry ur babymama to gain sucess in life.
is that not marrying out of selfish reason?

i wonder why peopl just dont realise that they are thier own prophets, ands stop listening to other people prophesy evil for them!
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by sistajay(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
Pastor is movin with the TIME!!
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by izeek(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
sista-jay:

Pastor is movin with the TIME!!

sounds more like ahead of the times. 30th century pastor, or pastor from the future!
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by ebony21(f): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
lol
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by ebony21(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
Alxmyr:

Have I just finish reading English language?
No, its a comprehension passage grin grin grin

stede:

IT 'S NOT ALWAYS APPLICABLE IN ALL CASES. IT DEPEND ON THE SITUATION & RELATIONSHIP BTW THE 2 LOVERS B/K THE MAN OF GOD CAN LIVE WITH THE COUPLES
Can you pls give an example/scenario of a situation
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by romsky: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
shocked
Re: Pastor Says Its Ok To Divorce And Remarry ! by AKO1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
If whatever your pastor says contradicts the word of God, follow the word. Even if you make a mistake, I believe God will have mercy because He sees the integrity of your heart to put Him first.

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh, Fear, And You / Can God Use You? / Video: Oyedepo Slaps Goodluck Jonathan/ Argles For Tithes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.