Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Mmm The Way To Go - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm The Way To Go (1112 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM = The Real Truth / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm The Way To Go by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2016
today i have a good news for you .you might have heard about mmm Nigeria a peer to peer donation scheme ,where you walk from one bank to another paying cash from one account to the other and having to get 30% of your money in 1 month.what if i told you that there is another mmm that gives you same 30% of you money in just 9 days ! ,that is mouth watering;right? just hold onto your site belt and get the full gist.
At this point in time you must have known that one of the reasons why MMM survives and even thrive is because of its 30% profit on all donations rather than the 100%/200% others promise and then crash just after one month. don't misunderstand me,i like mmm Nigeria but i cant stand the thought of waiting for 30 freaking days to cash-out ,that is why i moved to this platform of mmm that minimizes the risk invoved,and it works cause i have been paid twice .note its just like my friend from Ghana who does mmm Nigeria via bitcoin cause its network is strong.

simply drope your email or no .you can also add me up on whatsapp 08166604166 or email: joenexel@gmail.com for more information
all you need is just a bitcoin wallet/account stable internet connection and you are ready to go.
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by saydfact(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Here is a guy who brought a car using MMM cash..

https://www.nairaland.com/3502316/guy-registers-brand-new-car
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejaynnaji:
today i have a good news for you .you might have heard about mmm Nigeria a peer to peer donation scheme ,where you walk from one bank to another paying cash from one account to the other and having to get 30% of your money in 1 month.what if i told you that there is another mmm that gives you same 30% of you money in just 9 days ! ,that is mouth watering;right? just hold onto your site belt and get the full gist.
At this point in time you must have known that one of the reasons why MMM survives and even thrive is because of its 30% profit on all donations rather than the 100%/200% others promise and then crash just after one month. don't misunderstand me,i like mmm Nigeria but i cant stand the thought of waiting for 30 freaking days to cash-out ,that is why i moved to this platform of mmm that minimizes the risk invoved,and it works cause i have been paid twice .note its just like my friend from Ghana who does mmm Nigeria via bitcoin cause its network is strong.

simply drope your email or no .you can also add me up on whatsapp 08166604166 or email: joenexel@gmail.com for more information
all you need is just a bitcoin wallet/account stable internet connection and you are ready to go.
I registered yesterday how do I know when am matched?
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by ceejaynnaji(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Itzmax:
I registered yesterday how do I know when am matched?
you will see it at the left hand side of the dash board
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by tweeby: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejaynnaji:

you will see it at the left hand side of the dash board
I requested for help n I haven't been matched since, please wat can be d problem?
N.B. I didn't edit anything on my dashboard n dis d first time it's taking long
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by Tessie01(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2016
tweeby:

I requested for help n I haven't been matched since, please wat can be d problem?
N.B. I didn't edit anything on my dashboard n dis d first time it's taking long
calm down dear,you will be matched sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Mmm The Way To Go by ekwii: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejaynnaji:

Please, tell me in details how someone can have a bitcoin wallet, the processes to set up the bitcoin wallet to my email. I will so much appreciate
Re: Mmm The Way To Go by tweeby: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Tessie01:
calm down dear,you will be matched sooner than later.
Thank you... it's just getting annoying naw
I Transferred money to a gal again yesterday n she's saying she didn't get d money, had to request for my bank statement n it showing I did. So many things so just getting someone pissed

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Master Card / 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Forex Trading / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.