Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

MMM Just Blocked My Account. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MMM Just Blocked My Account. (739 Views)

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Jakasibo(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Please i need help i was merged to provide help to two people 50k each and i was able to pay the first person which he confirmed but i was not able to pay the second person due to emergency so i clicked on " i refuse to pay" but after that my account was blocked. please MMM participants here should help me coz i want to know if they will unblock me because i have not even collected the one i paid. Please i need your advice.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by emmy4lov(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
Please i need help i was merged to provide help to two people 50k each and i was able to pay the first person which he confirmed but i was not able to pay the second person due to emergency so i clicked on " i refuse to pay" but after that my account was blocked. please MMM participants here should help me coz i want to know if they will unblock me because i have not even collected the one i paid. Please i need your advice.
that is not a problem, just create a message to support with the subject "participant was blocked" and explain what happened, you account will be opened b4 evening time today and you can continue from there. your money is intact.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Write Ab Microfinance Bank Test 17/02/2017 / Structural Design / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.