Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM (1021 Views)

I Got A Message From Access Bank / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by naijainfogalery: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
It seems MMM is not only giving the Government worries, even the banks are starting to get worried as people do not invest with banks anymore they would rather put the money in MMM. So here the message i got from Access Bank regarding MMM ponzi Scheme.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dear Esteemed Customer,
It has come to the attention of the Bank that some customers are engaged in the Penal scheme called ‘MMM’. Please be advised that this scheme is not in line with any applicable or known investment product and may ultimately lead to loss of funds on the long run.
We advise that customers avail themselves of genuine and approved investments products in the Nigerian banking environment.

Thank you for choosing Access Bank.

Yours Faithfully.
Access Bank Plc

http://www.naijanani.com/see-message-got-access-bank-regarding-mmm/
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by naijainfogalery: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by afanide: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
If you see a crowded bank, dont think they have lots of customers. Those are Ponzi/MMM customers only using the banks for their transactions cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by Chikelue2000(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
If they like make all banks send d message, e no concern me, MMM here we go

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Hahaha
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by saydfact(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by Luizkid(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
MMM is seriously distabilising the banking sector, people no longer leave their money in the bank up to 30days

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by somadinho10: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Una sad angry never see

Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by Swaggzkid: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Hahahahah..... Na who see better thing commot eye?.. Bank and dia ojoro
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by saydfact(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by edunaking: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
hehehe,dem never jam,start giving people 30per cent of their fixed and savings deposit monthly and you would be the no1 bank in africa.una neva jam.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From Access Bank Regarding MMM by naijainfogalery: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mehn i fear at the rate at which this is going , some banks will fold up 2017.

(1) (Reply)

Most Businesses In Nigeria Are 'ME TOO BUSINESS' / About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.