Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) (29032 Views)

Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
What Amaechi is looking for in rivers state he will get it. He want to force APC on the state, it will not work. FG shd call him to order.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by sammyj: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Then what happens after the parties are scrapped. The same politrcians will join the new parties and the fighting and killings continu!!! sad angry shocked tongue
Sandydayziz:
It's PDP today, It's APC tomorrow..

This two party should be scrapped abeg, Not as if it'll change anything sef
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by limeta(f): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
APC on rampage

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt.
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by AfroKnight: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wike is too violent. Well the people of Rivers are not any different. Very violent short-tempered people.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Chrismarks: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Foolish people
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Tculest: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
dechriscool:
Politics is suppose to be a game of number but Rotimi Amaechi and his cohorts has decided to give it another meaning.

If you feel APC is popular in Rivers state as claimed by you Rotimi Amaechi while not allow free,fair and credible election to test your party popularity.

Today in APC rally in portharcourt, he is propagating violence indirectly.Asking his supporters to engage PDP violence for violence.

When things like this occur,they will be the first to take to town shouting PDP is killing our members and supporters. When they are the actual killers.Ojukaye Flag Amachree has being release to Carry out his killing spree again.

Rivers youths stay away from violence.Politicians,their children and relatives are not part of this violence killing.
. Sentiment will kill u one day,pray very well so dat u wudnt die of sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by slimv2fem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rivers State and Election violence is like six and half a dozen, na there way shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
buhari i think its time to declare a state of emergency in rivers state
I have no doubt in my mind that you are the husband of that woman who advised King Solomon to divide the child into two parts.
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amaechi,should leave Rivers alone.He go kill himselfooo!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
It's PDP today, It's APC tomorrow..

This two party should be scrapped abeg, Not as if it'll change anything sef

Exactly

Imagine #Amaechi saying 'this is d election of our lives'. Is he even Minister of Rivers state or Transport

Wike too has a voice of someone who is always high on okwale igbo

I pity my pals in Ph
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Ikpewe: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
dechriscool:
Politics is suppose to be a game of number but Rotimi Amaechi and his cohorts has decided to give it another meaning.

If you feel APC is popular in Rivers state as claimed by you Rotimi Amaechi while not allow free,fair and credible election to test your party popularity.

Today in APC rally in portharcourt, he is propagating violence indirectly.Asking his supporters to engage PDP violence for violence.

When things like this occur,they will be the first to take to town shouting PDP is killing our members and supporters. When they are the actual killers.Ojukaye Flag Amachree has being release to Carry out his killing spree again.

Rivers youths stay away from violence.Politicians,their children and relatives are not part of this violence killing.
wizkid envy the quality of weed u smoke.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bunch of rascals
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by lastpage: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
NairaMaster1:
People's votes must count. It's funny how the card readers that brought people to power has become useless in the hands of greedy and desperate politicians

I think this is where most Nigerians, especially our "Yoots" are failing!

YOU are NOTHING if your vote does not count!
So, we must INSIST on the use of PVC and CARD READER.

That is the only way to reduce violence because you know your vote will speak for you.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Abeg wetin be the meaning of AFONJA sef
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
chrisxxx:

I have no doubt in my mind that you are the husband of that woman who advised King Solomon to divide the child into two parts.
maybe
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by basadenet: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
How do you know that the act was carried out by Pdp thugs? or are you one of them?.
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to an online report shared by a Facebook user, political thugs went on rampage yesterday in Onne Eleme LGA of Rivers state -destroying and burning down houses of opposition members. The shocking incident is coming ahead of the rerun elections in the state on Saturday . See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/political-thugs-on-rampage-ahead-of.html

Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2016
I reject being a PAWN to politicians who have no plan for me and my offsprings iJN.
Re: Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Tony where art thou. Is this not the state you represent niiii. It was when wicked wike got elected that violence start erupted. It was when wike got elected that cultist start killing themselves like chickens. For God sake who give the thugs the armunition to operate in this recession period. Only Tonye barcanista will be typing his trash epistle as expected. Instead of him to caution his thugs and their God fathers he will be busy typing trash. APC is winningg tomorrow election in landslide victory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules / You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.