Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Cruel Things Men Do To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Men Do To Women (24769 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2016

We all know that men and women are from different planets. That is why, we can’t understand the psychology of both of them. However, based on experiences we can easily find out when men are good and when they are cruel. Either to make their women jealous or to take some revenge, men can get cruel at times. Here are 6 cruel things that men do to women.

Emotions:

Men are not emotional and thus they feel that emotions are nothing . They are not emotional that doesn’t mean that women have to change themselves. Women are emotional and this is not a weakness. Men will not be considered cruel when they start respecting sentiments and don’t play with the emotions.

Making her jealous:

It is fine to make your woman jealous in a healthy way. When you start taking serious steps, you might risk your relationship. Making her jealous by sleeping with someone else can worsen the situation. So, be very careful before planning out some ‘make her jealous’ acts. You can end up losing her forever.

Mood swings:

Men say that it is difficult to understand women. We say the same! Men suffer from a lot of mood swings. Sometimes they are really romantic and other times they will not bother about your existence only. It is one of the cruel things men do to women.

Use women as freelancers:

If men want someone to sleep with, they will talk to a woman just to satisfy themselves. The woman is considered as a freelancer or rather freebee who can be played with just for their own pleasure. Most of the women complain about this selfish act of men. Few men even have the guts to say this on the face. Women at times become targets to such bad boys!

Takes her for granted:

A woman is emotional and when she falls in love, she gets attached. Men take advantage of this feeling and try to use her. Playing with her emotions, not caring for her, fighting unnecessarily are few examples that show how men use women and take them for granted.

Doesn’t hug her after making love:

Women want to be felt special and not used. After making love, men do not hug or talk to her but just sleep. Men get tired so they desire to sleep after a hideous job. However, they should not ignore the desires of their women. Worst, many women complain that men do not call after making love.

These are few cruel things that men do to women. There are more cruel things. These ones are generalized based on experiences. If your man has done something cruel with you, do share with us.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/cruel-things-men-do-to-women.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
undecided

Cruel things women do to Men :

-Keeping Men on standby

-Manipulating them emotionally

-Testing their Men

-Blab secrets

-Judge Him by His job

-Criticize their Men in public

-Wearing fake appearances

-Witholding sex

You want more?

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by gabinogem(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP who tell u say men no dey emotional?? What u should say is women are more emotional than men.

16 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yeah yeah...Nice write-up.

I could use each of your points to illustrate how women do cruel things to men too.
I don't need the last point though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
What's with women and cuddling after sex na

when you be moaning "Baby faster"...you think it's generator that is powering us abi

Okay na...continuu lipsrsealed

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are makin it look as if its only women that is treated bad. Some women believe that men deserves to be treated bad. Simply because they can still meet another girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Young03(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
maybe some will agree with all ur points
but me I agree only on two
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Olasco93: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
This OP and his/her excellent and innocent thead will just be making one feel as if he won't make heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Olasco93:
This OP and his/her excellent and innocent thead will just be making one feel as if he won't make heaven.

lols bro, i will make heaven
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by GossipHeart(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2016

Cruel things women do to men

Weave (fake hair)

Excessive makeup (fake beauty)

Eyeliner/Eye pencil (fake)

High heels (fake height)

Nail polish/ Artificial nails

Fake breast/fake ass

Asking for money

If we do half of these cruel things women to to men to every female, they will die in one day

Women are very complicated, they don't know what they want

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by zumarock9(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
I will esteem it as a privilege if someone will be as good as to explain what the person below me is ranting ..........like a rat that is traped

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Act like babies and expect you to take the role of their mums..
Make last minute plans and expect me to be right on time
Apologise for making you mad and going back to doing the same thing!!
Leaving the toilet seat up..

Things girls do that drive guys mad??
Ready in 5 minutes is actually ready in 10years!!
Say she is not mad at you but will throw the Tv at you when you only asked for the remote!!
Can't make up her mind on where she wants to eat..
Has 10 boyfriends at the same time and expect all to be faithful to her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Chrisrare: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Well most women are sex objects, so nothing wrong in using dem as freebees to warm our beds. Dats their purpose.

18 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Repent !!! for the kingdom of GOD has come!

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Bigajeff(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
hmn
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by steppins: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Counter thread loading.
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by kstix(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
And u are a guy @ Op.. Like u dont know how girls can maltreat guys too. This stuff cuts both ways, no gender is a saint. But what is wrong is wrong. Be a gentleman at all times. Never disrespect a lady or her emotions. I know i wouldnt wanna have a daughter or sister who gets jilted

6 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
I just came to display my signature.

undecided
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Mutuwa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry

SOME CRUEL THINGS WOMEN DO TO MEN

1. They don’t pick up the phone

2. Use men for free drinks

3.They test their men

4. They flirt to inspire jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Histrings08(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
I do that last one a lot.... I kissed my girl as if I wanna start again
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by justjify(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
nairalanddss:

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/cruel-things-men-do-to-women.html

READ THROUGH AND TELL ME IF THIS IS NOT A CRUEL THING DONE BY A WOMAN.

A 62-year-0ld businesswoman, Adewumi Sanusi, allegedly charmed her daughter’s boy friend with concocted substance to drink.

The woman, who resides at No. 15, Balogun Street, Oshodi, Lagos, appeared in Ikeja Magistrates’ Court on Thursday in Lagos, facing a two -count charge of conspiracy and trial by ordeal. The prosecutor, Sgt. Joseph Ajebe, told the court that Mrs. Sanusi conspired with one Alfa Osa, a Muslim cleric, currently at large to commit the offence on Nov. 19 at about 7.45 p.m at shop 5, Ariyibi, Oke- Oshodi, Lagos State.

Ajebe said the defendant claimed that the complainant, Mbanude Ogochukwu, stole her daughter’s laptop from shop when he came on a visit. The prosecutor added that the defendant consulted Alfa Osa, who made some incantations inside water and forced Ogochukwu to drink it. He said “Ogochukwu ran mad immediately after taking the water.” The prosecutor stated that the accused refused to stabilise and return Ogochukwu to a sane person, hence the report.

The case, according to Ajebe, was reported to the police by Joel Chiemeka, a nephew to Ogochukwu, noting that the offences contravened sections 127 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. The Section 127 prescribes a 10-year jail term for convicted offenders. Meanwhile, the defendant had pleaded not guilty to the charges and the Chief Magistrate, Mr Alexandre Komolafe, granted her bail in the sum of N100, 000 with two sureties in like sum. Komolafe then adjourned the case until Jan. 18, 2017 for hearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by LesbianBoy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rubbish!! Na men dey suffer for woman hand! angry
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Phi001(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
The ones they do nko?
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Funny thing is doing the opposite makes a woman love you more, for example: Making her jealous, taking her for granted etc

Mood swings? who cares undecided I'll just ignore you when you have a mood swing. Life is too short abeg.

Doesn’t hug her after making love: But this one is bad sha, the aftermath of a hug & staying awake is necessary for bonding.
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by ednut1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
ladies learn to use password for ur kitty, nowadays guys just go der and its slide to unlock angry
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
How a man treats me is how he sees his mum and everyother woman in his family.

People change because of influence the right way isnt popular even showing love their friends could mock them etc

I just think of my nephews they will get it right who cruelty help same guys will scratch head when their daughter grows...

Karma is not about what they did to me it's about what did I do in return

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by justjify(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:
Yeah yeah...Nice write-up.

I could use each of your points to illustrate how women do cruel things to men too.
I don't need the last point though.

wink I wish I can say I love you based on this..

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex related

Am outta here
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Captainbells:

Has 10 boyfriends at the same time and expect all to be faithful to her.

Very true !

Captainbells:

Leaving the toilet seat up..

Buh me i no understand this one sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by canalily(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
What them that wil chop us drie and at eleventh hour they wil leave us for men who comes from abroadundecided
Re: Cruel Things Men Do To Women by airminem(f): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl / ... / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.