Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? (1583 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by meekyrozzay: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
I left home for work for two months and i got back home only to hear from my girlfriend that she is pregnant for me. And we went for a scan and she's truly 2 weeks pregnant. I can't take it cos it's not mine.

#palmsports
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Did you do it with her?? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
I no cum, She no cum, pikin cum; how come?

5 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Kylekent59: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oga, u are d father. Dnt tell us u used condom cus d condom might have busted. U Dnt knw d starting /rubbing part can release little semens and can result to pregnancy b4 d final ejaculation.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
U ARE NOW A FATHER grin grin
EVERY MAN'S DREAM

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by meekyrozzay: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Did you do it with her?? Yes or No?

Yes but that was 2 months ago before i left for work outside lagos and the scan says two weeks pregnant.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Yes but that was 2 months ago before i left for work outside lagos and the scan says two weeks pregnant.

You will have to wait till baby is born before the paternity will be determined but for the mean time, show her care and love now cos there are 99.9% possibility that the pregnancy is yours...
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by eyeview: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:
I left home for work for two months and i got back home only to hear from my girlfriend that she is pregnant for me. And we went for a scan and she's truly 2 weeks pregnant. I can't take it cos it's not mine.

#palmsports
Its simple. As long as you are certain that you are not responsible,just do this:
Call both families together and announce that their daughter got pregnant while you were away, that she now says its your baby, that you will take care of her medical expenses till she delivers afterwhich a DNA test would be conducted on the baby. That if it turns out that the baby is yours,you will do the necessary traditional and formal marriage rites. But if its not yours,she and her family will be charged for character assasination, and blackmail where your damage claims will include the medical bills and psychological trauma you have suffered running into millions of naira.
Do it and watch her and her family take some steps back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:

#palmsports
you're a fool take it or leave it

what's wrong with this people....
the thuuuuuuuunnnnder
no sorry áraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that will strike you is on its way
fake stories everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by meekyrozzay: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kylekent59:
Oga, u are d father. Dnt tell us u used condom cus d condom might have busted. U Dnt knw d starting /rubbing part can release little semens and can result to pregnancy b4 d final ejaculation.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
EVERY MAN'S DREAM

don't go there. i was extra careful, she must have done shit when i was away

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by naijaboiy: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
You were away for two months and she's two weeks pregnant?

These bitchés....

SIGH! undecided
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Go for DNA test asap.
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by megareal: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Scan can never see a two week pregnancy biko. Before she realises she is pregnant sef, shd be between week four and six. That is when she first misses her period.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by lordm(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kylekent59:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
EVERY MAN'S DREAM
Guy you wicked
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by 2dice01: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
prick no get chest nor shoulder but e dey do wonders
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Bluezy13(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
megareal:

Scan can never see a two week pregnancy biko. Before she realises she is pregnant sef, shd be between week four and six. That is when she first misses her period.

Seriously

OP, come hear am o
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Annie939(f): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
u better take care of your girl and your unborn child when you are banging her with out material u don't remember pregnancy
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:

#palmsports

When U were fùcking her U didnt know. Man up and take care O yer bizniz
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by megareal: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Bluezy13:

Seriously

OP, come hear am o

Its true. Op shouldn't be in a hurry to deny. BTW, I would love to see the idiot sonographer that dated a foetus at 2 weeks, him use the eye of God?
Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Y0u're n0w a father cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? by Bluezy13(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
megareal:

Its true. Op shouldn't be in a hurry to deny. BTW, I would love to see the idiot sonographer that dated a foetus at 2 weeks, him use the eye of God?

Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

'amazing' Pre-wedding Photoshoot! / We Just Had Sex / How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.