Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti (615 Views)

Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / "APC Has Failed Nigerians" - Dino Melaye Tells His Party / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by monlawal(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
I don't need to introduce the man. He has been the talking drum of the opposition. His speeches and utterances has endeared him to some and created a lacuna in his relations with others.

The executive governor of Ekiti has also been enmeshed in the Dasukigate but due to the immunity clause attached to the office he occupies, he cannot be prosecuted or arrested but he can investigated.

I want to know opinion of nairalanders as regards his presence at the swearing-in ceremony if his party fails to win.

In my opinion, win or loose he would be absent. My reason: so much skeletons in his cupboard have become public knowledge especially his complicity in the most hyped corruption case (Dasukigate)
Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by Frankiss44(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
The same place Amaechi was when he failed woefully in the rivers gubernatorial election after swearing that over his dead body will Wike be the next governor

1 Like

Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by faladeSM1132(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
go and ask the ghost from your village

2 Likes

Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by monlawal(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
There is a popular saying that once you join APC you become a saint. That is to say that the case is different for both parties. Would Fayose cross carpet?
Frankiss44:
The same place Amaechi was when he failed woefully in the rivers gubernatorial election after swearing that over his dead body will Wike be the next governor
Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by monlawal(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol
faladeSM1132:
go and ask the ghost from your village
Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by jahsharon: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
No, Fayose will not be at the swearing-in either PDP wins or APC wins because the DSS would have restricted Fayose's movement to his bedroom and bathroom in preparation to putting him behind the bars permanently.
Re: Would Fayose Be At The Swearing-in If His Party Fails To Win Ekiti by Ahmadgani(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
fayose is a prisoner in waiting or should I say a walking prisoner

EFCC will humiliate him

judges will drill him for assaulting one f their own

although it is certain that both the people of ekiti and the Igbos like him a lot.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Founder Sergey Mavorodi Gives Buhari A Serious Warning.. / Audio Of Governor Wike Threatening To Kill Inec Officials For Failing To Do His / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.