Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (46900 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2018
The ongoing construction of the Second Niger Bridge, the work is currently at 44.6% completion.
So far, the 1.2 KM sand filling of the road at the Asaba end has reached the height of 2.2 meters out of the expected five meters. At the Onitsha end, the workers have done a lot of sand filling of embankments to a reasonable stage. In all, they have achieved around 44.6 per cent of phase of early work stage 4.
#PMBAtWork #PMBForNigeria

Source: Bashir Ahmad Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2086921861335440&id=100000529389569&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6543709038900420949%3Amf_story_key.-6961185626750841421%3Atop_level_post_id.1561187207324408%3Asrc.22&__tn__=CH-R

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by pode(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=MrHowto post=66664331][/quote] were is the picture? Guys stop this nonsense is not good for your health

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Children of hate will still be angry with this development.

I have already seen some below.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Blue3k(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for tagging me. I smell front page in your future. This early work will be done in July. After that they're moving on to the main bridge construction. It will only take 2yrs after that I'm guessing.

Front Page: lalasticlala

Cc: igbodefender

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by stigmond(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Nice one!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Biafrannuke: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2018
If you like construct 3rd nigger bridge, zoo's time is up
An infrastructural project that shouldn't even be demanded before a pro active govt embarks on it in a non zoo is a campaign point for the zoo. adding one pillar every four yrs is now what the uneducated muslim political class of the zoo uses to entice Africa's most important race during election. Ndi Igbo, obu di otu a ka anyi ga esi we noru? Nigeria enweghi kwanu odiniru ma ncha. okwa Biafra bu olile anya anyi n'uwa.

marakwa na anyi mee ka agasi na anyi amaghi na nsogbu di, nsogbu anyi ana abawanye. in future our problem will get more complex and cost us more to solve. The earlier, the better. ka anyi kwado nu IPOB maka nnwere onwe anyi.

201 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ruggedboy01: 12:54am On Apr 13, 2018
lol, BMC stop deceiving yourselves. you can't get a single vote for dullard no matter how hard you try from SE
your propaganda will never work for you. I visited that same site a month ago, that place is empty and look abandoned. I have no idea why you fools are fighting so hard to get a 5% votes which you said is inconsequential

evil vultures from the land of skull miners have hijacked this thread, since when did they start caring for development of SE

Afonja are the greatest hypocrites

164 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:
lol, BMC stop deceiving yourselves. you can't get a single vote for dullard no matter how hard you try from SE
your propaganda will never work for you. I visited that same site a month ago, that place is empty and look abandoned. I have no idea why you fools are fighting so hard to get a 5% votes which you said is inconsequential

Hahaha hate will kill you. That is indeed the new look of 2nd Niger Bridge. If you're not happy go and set it ablaze.

Nobody is looking for your inconsequential vote. The president worn without you and that will be replicated. You have 1 vote and it is nothing but waste of ballot paper as it has no effect on the outcome.

The president is constructing D bridge not for your vote rather because he was sworn to be president for those who voted for him, those who voted against him and those who did not partake in the election at all.

Biafrannuke:
An infrastructural project that shouldn't even be demanded before a pro active govt embarks on it in a non zoo. adding one pillar every four yrs is what the uneducated muslim political class of the zoo uses to entice Africa's most important race during election.

You're right. I don't know what is wrong with this Muslims they erect 1 Pilar each four years. I am not even sure if Mallam Jonathan have erected any pillar in his last six years of presidency. What of the other uneducated Muslim called Obasanjo that ruled for 8 years has he done anything about the bridge?

We are tired of these Muslim let's try a Christian like Atiku.

184 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by deomelllo: 1:01am On Apr 13, 2018
lol @ Igbos throwing tantrums as usual.

Relax, I guarantee you, PMB will show up to commission that bridge with his and Fashola's name on the commissioning plaque to see and torment you forever.

Cry all you want, you know the drill, all your SE village leaders will show up in Aso Ebi, traditional rulers from all your SE villages go form entourage, all your local and national leaders go show face and spread red carpet to welcome PMB and praise him for building and commissioning that bridge.

grin grin grin

89 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DerideGull(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2018
This is laughable. This is deception on the level of criminality.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Biafrannuke:
An infrastructural project that shouldn't even be demanded before a pro active govt embarks on it in a non zoo. adding one pillar every four yrs is what the uneducated muslim political class of the zoo uses to entice Africa's most important race during election. Ndi Igbo, obu di otu a ka anyi ga esi we noru? Nigeria enweghi kwanu odiniru ma ncha. okwa Biafra bu olile anya anyi n'uwa.

This one is living in 1967. Wake up, your sworn enemy is doing what the Ineffective Buffon, your adopted son couldn't do. He is doing the great work with his minister, Fashola, another sworn enemy of biafuro. Your death is near just like that of your fathers.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:
This is laughable. This is deception on the level of criminality.

What could be more deceptive than commissioning of paper and sand dung in the name of second Niger bridge by GEJ

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DerideGull(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Fool.

That project is not to earn any vote from you and your co disgruntled fellow. Your vote down there is inconsequential. That project is for the growth and development of Nigeria.

Wise.

Why are goons in your finest class tend to tout this crappy project as any form of political achievement?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DerideGull(m): 1:14am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

What could be more deceptive than commissioning of paper and sand dung in the name of second Niger bridge by GEJ

Please explain since you tend to be political about the joke of a project.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:

Wise.

Why are goons in your finest class tend to tout this crappy project as any form of political achievement?

And who said it is achievement? I thought GEJ had commissioned a sketch drawing on paper and call it 2nd Niger bridge. Is that paper not enough for you? Hope you can cross over on the paper GEJ commissioned

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Biafrannuke: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

This one is living in 1967. Wake up, your sworn enemy is doing what the Ineffective Buffon, your adopted son couldn't do. He is doing the great work with his minister, Fashola, another sworn enemy of biafuro. Your death is near just like that of your fathers.
which type of grass do you eat?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:21am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:

Please explain since you tend to be political about the joke of a project.

It is a joke. No one cares except your elders and your chief who cried for years because of ordinary bridge. grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Biafrannuke:
which type of grass do you eat?

The very one Ojukwu ate in 1967.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Blue3k(m): 1:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol it's hilarious to see all the whining. When it the 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha port and Abia dry port come online people will just call it 2019 politics. Just hope he gets job done so we can stop talking about these projects.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Biafrannuke: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

The very one Ojukwu ate in 1967.
i am happy you acknowledge you are the one living in 1967. now swerve let me discuss with non grass eating Biafrans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Xander85: 1:28am On Apr 13, 2018
See them dashing in with their jars of vaseline in hand to w'ank all over this thread. It's funny how these hardcore Igbo haters are so desperate to link at least one project in the SE to their god. It's pathetic that three years after being sworn in to office, this is all he has to show....a couple of concrete pillars!

Meanwhile, the Kaduna-Abuja rail line started by GEj is signed, sealed and delivered; the Lagos-Ibadan rail line is being constructed at the speed of light; the Abuja metroline started by GEJ is almost complete; a contract will soon be signed to deliver gas to Kano from Ajaokuta while Onitsha and Nnewi that are practically sitting on gas are bypassed; Kano, Kaduna and Abuja airports are being done up nicely for international operations; dry ports are being opened all over the North, and yet Ndigbo should jump for joy over a couple of concrete pillars that prove according to these Igbo haters that Buhari loves Ndigbo and is treating us fairly and on equal terms with others!

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Biafrannuke:
i am happy you acknowledge you are the one living in 1967. now swerve let me discuss with non grass eating Biafrans

I wasn't a biafrafura who ate grass and grasshopper when they fought against hunger grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DerideGull(m): 1:30am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

And who said it is achievement? I thought GEJ had commissioned a sketch drawing on paper and call it 2nd Niger bridge. Is that paper not enough for you? Hope you can cross over on the paper GEJ commissioned

It is either you are knowledgeable or ignorant of a fact. The idea of "I thought" is a sign of intellectual laziness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DerideGull(m): 1:32am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

It is a joke. No one cares except your elders and your chief who cried for years because of ordinary bridge. grin

Where there is a river, ferry can be operational. Who needs a dumbass bridge anyway?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:

Where there is a river, ferry can be operational. Who needs a dumbass bridge anyway?

And why can't the foolish old men in the east buy a private ferry all these years but rather decided to wail and disturb the peace of Nigeria because of a bridge they don't need

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by chumaster(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:

It is either you are knowledgeable or ignorant of a fact. The idea of "I thought" is a sign of intellectual laziness.

That was why GEJ raped your entire people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathan-lied-to-us-about-2nd-niger-bridge-ohaneze-tells-buhari.html/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/2nd-niger-bridge-jonathan-suckered-ndigbo/amp/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 1:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Lmao Buhari will soon give a collective heart attack to all ipob pigs and they will call it genocide.

If the sight of General Muhammadu Buhari 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha is too painful for your fragile hearts, try slicing your throats while jumping off the existing 1st bridge it will make you feel better.

Sai baba.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari is doing well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by dondo83(m): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2018
My headache isn’t in Buhari winning in 2019 but how will wailers live to see 2023? Heartattack will will be the highest killing illness in Nigeria

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by mpianya39(m): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:
Children of hate will still be angry with this development.

I have already seen some below.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.