Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy (26436 Views)

Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / FG To Exhume Body Of Late NYSC Member For Autopsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by emmayayodeji(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
stobery:

Hope if she is ur sister you will say the same?

I MIGHT,,
WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED

ILL JUST PRAY SHE RESTS IN PEACE
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by softwerk(f): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
I reserve my comment.......
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by yedidiah(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
three Corp members died in camp. I wonder why the emphasis is on only one. Perhaps she comes from a family with voice undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
ychris:
I stopped reading it when i read ; sports minister solomon dalung...
That man, has always do the wrong things @ d right time.
i'm telling u, its because he's a wrong man

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Gabrieloffiing20: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
medicine after death... keep people kids in unkempt places like they are refugees.. no proper toilet or neat rooms to sleep.. wot do u expect... smh...
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
They should give the family money as compensation and allow the girl rest in peace ..now they will say
100million naira was used for autopsy and we discovered fever killed her...FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by bowman000(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by zicoraads: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
What is all this rubbish most people are typing? Will exhuming her corpse deter her from resting in peace? undecided

The family have a right to know what really happened to their daughter. Although, I won't be in a hurry to believe the report the FG will end up bringing out. An independent body with a reputation to protect should have been given the mandate.

And yes, I believe the NYSC were culpable in this girl's death. I was in camp, I know the rubbish that obtains there.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
emmayayodeji:

SECOND TO COMMENT grin grin

I FEEL SO HAPPY

*COLLECTS MIC*
*RECIEVES AWARD*

I JUST WANTO THANK GOD
AND ALSO MY NETWORK PROVIDER
GLOBACOM NIGERIA

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I LOVE YOU

ALLOW THIS GIRL REST NOW
AUTOPSY WONT BRING HER BACK THO

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by goshen26: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tho I said it b4 she was buried, but now I think they should allow the poor girl rest joor
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Ozoneman: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
They should allow her rest peacefully and not start their never fulfilling autopsy gimmicks on an innocent soul. As if they have done any autopsy successfully before sef.

Digression..

Yeye government, common to provide a stable power, they cannot. All they ever know how to do is chestbeat. When it's time to compare, they look for the worst of comparison to bury their shameful self.

The thunder that will strike them in their respective mansions is receiving mentorship from Amadioha and Sango.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by crackhouse(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
matrixme:
They should allow the poor girl rest in peace biko. Death is always inevitable, we just get lucky or not depending on how soon we meet it.
e be like say u be nysc staff.

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by horciglowri(f): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baba God bless u coz I was goin 2 ask d same question

jeeqaa7:
BIA ... NA ONLY1 PERSON DIE? ABI OTHERS NOR DESERVE AUTOPSY

bleeped UP COUNTRY...PLAYING POLITICS EVEN WITH DEATH
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by hedonistic: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Adeoba10:
@stobery I think you don't need to quote the first poster, because exhuming such corpse will lead to further heartbreak of the deceased.
Do deceased people also experience heartbreak?

For you and the others suggesting that there is no need for exhumation and autopsy, please be guided. There is something called justice, and it must be done and seen to have been done - at all costs. The girl's family must be given the opportunity to achieve closure and this can only happen when the facts are laid bare and justice is served where necessary. If her death was due to animalistic soldiers or negligent NYSC personnel, then heads must roll! The culpable idiots must be punished in the harshest possible way permitted by law - sacked, prosecuted, and jailed. That is the only thing that can help the deceased rest and help her family achieve closure.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Btruth: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Medicine after death. When they were supposed to do all that is in their reach to save the poor girl, they refused.

RIP Ifedolapo.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Worksunlimited: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
ishowlekon:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/fg-exhume-body-late-nysc-member-autopsy/

This government's stewpidity is on steroids...

The people wey vote this government in, should all be lined up and flogged, till dey sing like birds..
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by goshen26: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
yedidiah:
three Corp members died in camp. I wonder why the emphasis is on only one. Perhaps she comes from a family with voice undecided

My bro u r getting it wrong joor, the circumstances that surround her death is suspicious
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by crackhouse(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
zicoraads:
What is all this rubbish most people are typing? Will exhuming her corpse deter her from resting in peace? undecided

The family have a right to know what really happened to their daughter. Although, I won't be in a hurry to believe the report the FG will end up bringing out. An independent body with a reputation to protect should have been given the mandate.

And yes, I believe the NYSC were culpable in this girl's death. I was in camp, I know the rubbish that obtains there.
I wonder o, is it her body that's resting in peace or her soul.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Blessograo(f): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Medicine after death. undecided
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Adeoba10(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:

For you and the others suggesting that there is no need for exhumation and autopsy, please be guided. There is something called justice, and it must be done and seen to have been done - at all costs. The girl's family must be given the opportunity to achieve closure and this can only happen when the facts are laid bare and justice is served where necessary. If her death was due to animalistic soldiers or negligent NYSC personnel, then heads must roll! The culpable idiots must be punished in the harshest possible way permitted by law - sacked, prosecuted, and jailed. That is the only thing that can help the deceased rest and help her family achieve closure.
Aiit... Just viewing that from different perspective, i think since the family are not pressing any charge against FG, they should just allow her to rest instead of carrying the corpse from one place to another.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by loomer: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
So them no try carry out autopsy before them bury her? Yeye dey smell
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Ozoneman: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:

When u watch too much American movies and international news u tend to forget u are in Nigeria. Who is doing the autopsy? This Nigerian government or another?
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
rhektor:
Why won't they allow this girl to rest in peace
Ann ahn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Her blood is crying for justice.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dalung & buhari involved?
The combo is a monumental DISASTER in any matter!
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by tizzle(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
If it would bring her back to life they should go ahead and Exhume... if not they should just forget it...
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Jukinom: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
I think NYSC is dam sick upstair. Didnt they kno that autopsy needs to be done before she was buried ?
NMA will manipulate the result . Am waiting for them to shift the their negligence on the nurse on duty.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Saheed9: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
ychris:
I stopped reading it when i read ; sports minister solomon dalung...
That man, has always do the wrong things @ d right time.
me too
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by rhektor(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Orikinla:

Her blood is crying for justice.

And where were they before she was buried
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Tourshaw: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Autopsy.....my area of specialization. Proud anatomist.

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by 36STATES: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:

80% of posters on this Nairaland don't have a clue of what you are talking about; it's a bit too complex for their poorly educated and recession battered souls. Isn't it just shocking that they are not interested in finding the truth?

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Tourshaw: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jukinom:
I think NYSC is dam sick upstair. Didnt they kno that autopsy needs to be done before she was buried ?
NMA will manipulate the result . Am waiting for them to shift the their negligence on the nurse on duty.

that is why they said 'exhume' in the post and Its possible, that's my field of study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.