Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? (6109 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Seriously What Will You Do / This Viral Cucumber Has Got Everybody Talking Seriously, What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by MrCork: 1:13am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Your sexual preference aside, you just can’t deny the maximum level of cuteness of same sex couples, and if Nigerians weren't hypocrites they'll see it too.

^^^^loooooooks for cutlass..firewoooood...kerosene..wire..scizzzzors..blade..pin...nail..rope...machete. ..true..plus acid!! angry

1 Like

Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^loooooooks for cutlass..firewoooood...kerosene..wire..scizzzzors..blade..pin...nail..rope...machete. ..true..plus acid!! angry
See how backward your mentality is?
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by MrCork: 4:55am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

See how backward your mentality is?

..does nairaland looooooklike gay website? ..ehh...you berrrrrrra carrrry yorrrrr brakofokorick complain to Yahoo Gay.com!!!..GOAT!! (no oofensese) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by SlimmB(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
To me, it's clearly normal, it's human right, you have the right to have sex with who ever you want
Yap! like the right to decide that you gotta had one with me grin wink
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by dabrightt: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
Yes
better
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
who cares..more pussy for me. cheesy
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by TrapSoul(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
NemzySeries:
[b]if d Devil cud approach Eve rather dan Adam den who am I to practice Gay? [/b]my a55 is 4 poo exit & my D!ck is sufficient enuf 4 any kind of intimate pleasuring & not d orda way round
And who told you that the devil is a male? undecided
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by NemzySeries(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
TrapSoul:
And who told you that the devil is a male? undecided
u didn't do RESEARCH METHODOLOGY in sch abi?
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by TrapSoul(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
NemzySeries:

u didn't do RESEARCH METHODOLOGY in sch abi?
So you did your own research on the Devil's gender? I thought spiritual beings don't have gender
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by NemzySeries(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
TrapSoul:

So you did your own research on the Devil's gender? I thought spiritual beings don't have gender
THOUGHT again

1 Like

Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by purpledove(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:

Haha that's very sweet, thank you smiley

You re welcome preety
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by durentsneh(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Your sexual preference aside, you just can’t deny the maximum level of cuteness of same sex couples, and if Nigerians weren't hypocrites they'll see it too.
pls shutup. It is disgusting and wrong. Common sense shud show u dat
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by durentsneh(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
You don't know anything. Nigeria is full of DL gay men who would rather die than admit their sexual preference. And they're the ones that usually condemn anything gay the most , usually in a bid to douse their own homosexuality . It's not "illogical", it's perfectly normal and understandable, considering the type of society we're brought up in.
There's nothing natural about homosexuality, I agree but who a full grown adult decides to fuçk should be nobody's business.

DL gay men kor. Why would someone who is straight label as gay? You are confused, madam. Looking for normal men to tag gay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by Afamjudeoffor(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

if our ancestors were all gay,i guess most of you here wouldn't have being born to be saying all this bullshit about people having the right to sleep with whoever they want.
Re: Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? by chimdi101: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Ok, do all your homo things, but if you near me, I go sting u with slap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Sex Positions To Conceive Twins / The Unboxing Of A Slaymama / Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.