Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) (35703 Views)

'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wrong caption. It's more of accusation than conviction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
zabadii:
they will soon call you.....

Lwkmd.... That pinshure tho

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by purpledove(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
see her ugly face...uselessness! grin grin
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Opakan2:
flatrons selling themselves for money since time immemorial

Chukwu Okike please help them.. heal their lands
Mangoes
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baby Factory Republic (BFR)

2 Likes

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2016
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos claim to be industrious and hard working. I guess trafficking COCAINE and selling our babies for pittance in the numerous baby factories that are in Igboland, is what we mean by ''hardowork.'' sometimes I just used to wonder if we Igbos are cursed

What is wrong with supplying a product people consume....its no worse than the cancerous artificially grown crap ppl rush to buy all the time...cant blame a human for filling a demand with a supply....
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by incredible16(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Me too
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by nijascammers: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Ndi'Igbo can do anything for money
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Zdoh(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2016
They can frame anything up in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2016
auntysimbiat:
we women of nowadays get mind full ground
na true o
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2016
javascript:void(0)
TINALETC3:
Dey shud jst help dat woman, she maybe framed up actually, #Hungerbad embarassed
beautiful girl, will you marry me?
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by jimenyo: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Oh baba God,it could have been me if not for your divine Provision!Oh God,l can not take this privilege for granted;l am grateful!
May we never experience anything that would make us think of selling off our kids; that's seemingly suicidal!Government,abeg,help!
Oh,oh,poverty sheege!

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by juman(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2016
That is a terribly hungry woman and her children.

The recession thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by moshino(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Young03:
greedy OP

besides na recession cause am

she can't feed the three but can open leg for more

When did she open leg for more, was it for you she opened leg? You do not know the circumstances under which she had those kids, but you're quick to judge, do you have a perfect life, is your life situation the best it can be? Judge not, so you may not be judged!

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2016
nijascammers:
Ndi'Igbo can do anything for money

Yoruba people do rituals and carry peoples head up and down is it papers they are looking for? Or the Hausa who sell children in IDP camp are doing it for Allah

Fxxk u

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by slapacha: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:
flatrons selling themselves for money since time immemorial

Chukwu Okike please help them.. heal their lands

Flattichukwudinma... NCAN

3 Likes

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Alexbrain(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2016
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos claim to be industrious and hard working. I guess trafficking Cocaine and selling our babies for pittance in the numerous baby factories that are in Igboland, is what we mean by ''hardowork.'' sometimes I just used to wonder if we Igbos are cursed
We need to check whether you in particular is cursed. What has her been igbo has to do with this? Must you bring tribalism into everything? So other tribes don't sell there children?

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by bnsufeeanh(m): 2:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Nawa ooo... Wetin we no go see for this naija!

Meanwhile, how many likes for me on my birthday?
grin cool wink
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by richybanky(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Jesus shocked

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Padipadi: 2:58am On Dec 09, 2016
auntysimbiat:
we women of nowadays get mind full ground
were the kids triplets?
She keeps getting pregnant for her jobless hubby.
As much as I d love to pity her, I can't because she's Guilty of having sex when She can't prevent pregnancy.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 3:38am On Dec 09, 2016
JingoOAU:
From the story, I think it was a set up

She's probably looking for means to cater for the 3 children rather than selling them

Which kain set up? Gimme one good reason why anyone would wanna set her up.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by October1960: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Sad. cry

Hope she gets some help. Money to feed and also establish small business.

Charity begins at home and around you. There are people like her around each and everyone one of us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2016
God be giving children to women who have no means of taking care of them

while the well to do women have gone to Shiloh to pray for eve. one child,spending money @ the fertility clinics and performing all sorts of rituals @ the native doctor's shrine.

it's well oooo
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
Maybe this stupid woman was amongst those shouting sai baba grin grin grin grin grin

You've not seen anything yet. You will sell yourself soon.

Re u stupid??y will u call her a stupid woman...nd u think we south east voted for buhari? Issorait
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2016
adonbilivit:
where are the children's father? are u sure they are really her kids?

How do you expect a baby factory children to have father.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Lewisiano1: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Plz nobody shuld insult dis woman nobody knowz wot she went tru b4 taking dis decision

She iz a caring mum u can tell by her small weight ad her childrenz big weight.she sacrifices her own fud so dey can feed.All she nidz iz financial support ad counselling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by ogastone(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2016
The woman saying , ( I met a girl who sells food in a restaurant and narrated my problem to her and she promised to assist me. l met the girl before, so she asked me to come to her and wait for a woman who will enter into discussion with me. )
My own view,
That girl should be arrested and questioned, she may haxe evil plans with traffickers but changed her plans along the line when things didn't work her way. The woman may not know it .
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Padipadi:
were the kids triplets?
She keeps getting pregnant for her jobless hubby.
As much as I d love to pity her, I can't because she's Guilty of having sex when She can't prevent pregnancy.
U Sabi d woman?Life might be good for dem b4 dey had 3 children ad tinz later turnd sour.
3 children iz not dat much 4 a family.plz be careful how u criticize d woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Onyegbula Indicted For $340K Fraud In US / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.