Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) (35604 Views)

'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by macfish101(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
South East noni

VERY soon they will start shouting the AFONJAS
yea.....south east noni.....maybe she should have turned them to almajiri or better still book haram.......I believe you are a very special kind of stupid.....including your mad father..... don't u thin so buddy
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:
flatrons selling themselves for money since time immemorial

Chukwu Okike please help them.. heal their lands
check my sig and tank me later wink
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2016
How can a 25 year old lady already has 3 children! Na wa o! The way we pump out kids in Naija despite our poverty level, is appalling!
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by macfish101(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Odinaka Ali, a 25 year old woman from Ezilo, in Ishielu Local Goverment of Area of Ebonyi state

“My husband is from Amaekpo Ohafia, Abia State.

ok
you see?? diz story is made up......and some unreason people are here pouring out derogatory remarks on a particular race.....then tomorrow you come out and say one Nigeria!!! when you don't love them.....use ur tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2016
JingoOAU:
From the story, I think it was a set up

She's probably looking for means to cater for the 3 children rather than selling them

Not sure but think so too.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2016
dis not new to me.. wat do u xpect during dis Xmas period dem Flaties can do any sh*t for money...

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Even the lost indigenes of Kwara State are into it.

www​.vanguardngr.com/.../man-kills-16-...
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2016
What type of a mother sells her children
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Yeebos are a cvrsed tribe.

They are an abomination to Nigeria.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2016
auntysimbiat:
we women of nowadays get mind full ground
Aunty,you are right. After what she passed through to give birth. I hope the run away husband would also do something now
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:

Na dem again....the children of Shuku Okuko Alabama
NCAN reporting from Cotonou

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
I believe this is how God want to pick her call, she is not selling any children it's not possible.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Igbos and their monkey babies! Tufiakwa!
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Igbos caught in the act. NCAN awka and enugu branch abeg confirm and report back to headquarters
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2016
numericalguy:
Yeebos are a cvrsed tribe.

They are an abomination to Nigeria.
your head dey there jo. Chop knuckles
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2016
aluk:
How can a 25 year old lady already has 3 children! Na wa o! The way we pump out kids in Naija despite our pove8rty level, is appalling!
you doesn't knows those peoples they knows how to burn plenty childrens like rat
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Lataability(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2016
sordique8:
criminal of the first order... don't try it.. Mtn is not doing any promo
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by OgatheTop: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:

Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Na dem dem
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2016
SIRmanjar:

U Sabi d woman?Life might be good for dem b4 dey had 3 children ad tinz later turnd sour.
3 children iz not dat much 4 a family.plz be careful how u criticize d woman.
right
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2016
See economic hardship cause by buhari.. ........

This is really serious
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Odogwu042(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2016
zabadii:
they will soon call you.....

lol so u know
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2016
why have so many children if they can not afford to feed them, i mean, Raising children is not easy, as comfortable financially i still find it financially draining Raising my one child let alone more than one by this woman.
who gets this woman pregnant? find him and make him pay!
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Plz nobody shuld insult dis woman nobody knowz wot she went tru b4 taking dis decision

She iz a caring mum u can tell by her small weight ad her childrenz big weight.she sacrifices her own fud so dey can feed.All she nidz iz financial support ad councelling.
true, how can we help her
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by mapet: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
ehie:
true, how can we help her
I wish I knew how to help financially I wuld have done so,4 now we can help by symphatizing wit her ad praying 4 her.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by sexymalato: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
She. For at leaste manage sell one and leave two ,lol
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by focus7: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Enugu in the SE again?
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2016
I will and can never harm my children.I will never give them to someone else. They must be with me always.
Re: Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) by kemmyrule: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Young03:
greedy OP
besides na recession cause am
she can't feed the three but can open leg for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.