Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders (3161 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
i am sorry if i said something bad

I don't give a rat as*s about apology undecided.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
byvan03:

Shut down those fingers of yours! You saw someone willing to help, instead you chose to tell lies. Why can't you upload your receipt here? Why are you trying to corner her to watsapp? Carry your cheap emotional blackmail go dash who send you SMS.
i will do as you wish once again i told no lies please if you can get a newly admitted student in unizik ask the total fee
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
We are still waiting for you to tell us what made your school fees 120k. Break down the fees.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
byvan03:
We are still waiting for you to tell us what made your school fees 120k. Break down the fees.

Lol! Nne, calm down cheesy
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by YUNGLURD(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
This e-begging is getting out of hand, must everybody go to university to make it in life?...There re some ppl that went to technical college and later became great. Tertiary education esp. university education is overrated here in this part of the world.

In as much is good to be someone brothers keeper, not in this kind of situation. There re ppl with more pressing issue that doesnt have money to treat themselves e.g health issues like kidney problem, heart diseases etc those re the ppl that needs help.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Nne, calm down cheesy

Is Just unfortunate what thèse peeps have done to charity, real people don't get help anymore .
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by LewsTherin: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
You know, I actually believe the guy got that admission. But the lure of making some extra money from "helpers" was too much for the fellow to resist. Worse, after being caught out fella tried to ride it out.

Dude, we don wise. Whatever help you may have gotten from this forum if you had been truthful is gone out the window. You are now on Santa's naughty list!!
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
byvan03:
here it is
school fees:56k
accreditation fee:10k
acceptance fee and biometrics:25k700 paid
Gss registeration and result processing:8700paid
Unizik journal,history book,song book,shirts,security handbook etc:5k
bank charge and remitta of all fees including passport,photocopies etc: estimated 4k
departmental and faculty registeration:7k-14k depending on department and faculty.i did nt ask for all the fees just any amount you can help with will be appreciated you can verify the fees from a newly admitted student in unizik
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
LewsTherin:
You know, I actually believe the guy got that admission. But the lure of making some extra money from "helpers" was too much for the fellow to resist. Worse, after being caught out fella tried to ride it out.

Dude, we don wise. Whatever help you may have gotten from this forum if you had been truthful is gone out the window. You are now on Santa's naughty list!!
only GOD knows i am nt doing that which you accuse me of
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by LewsTherin: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
jnichole:
only GOD knows i am nt doing that which you accuse me of

Damned if you did, damned if you didn't. Either way, the bird's flown.

Besides, that list up there sill don't add up to 120k especially with the ones you claim to have paid.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
LewsTherin:

Damned if you did, damned if you didn't. Either way, the bird's flown.

Besides, that list up there sill don't add up to 120k especially with the ones you claim to have paid.
if its possible to contact anybody in unizik please do and ask of the whole estimated fee for year one i did nt form the list it was sent to me on whatsapp by my fellow pre science student
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
jnichole:
here it is
school fees:56k
accreditation fee:10k
acceptance fee and biometrics:25k700 paid
Gss registeration and result processing:8700paid
Unizik journal,history book,song book,shirts,security handbook etc:5k
bank charge and remitta of all fees including passport,photocopies etc: estimated 4k
departmental and faculty registeration:7k-14k depending on department and faculty.i did nt ask for all the fees just any amount you can help with will be appreciated you can verify the fees from a newly admitted student in unizik

All unpaid fees mentioned isn't up-to 90k despite the fact that I left departmental fee at your 14k estimate. How then did you arrive at the 120k you told baby124?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
byvan03:

All unpaid fees mentioned isn't up-to 90k despite the fact that I left departmental fee at your 14k estimate. How then did you arrive at the 120k you told baby124?

Your true calling is law - a prosecutor.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na wa. What a shame. Smh.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by GodnGold: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2016
I have never seen the reason to comment on e-begging threads.
I just read,shake my head and bite my nails.

Do you e -beggars know what an average nigerian goes through to make ends meet?

Do you?

Do you know that some of us have family members who are dependent on our meagre earnings?

Do you?

This forum is not filled with 'naira' as its name implies.

Stop begging!

Have a little dignity!

Onye Igbo adi ayo #babiala op!

A man doesn't beg.

You go out there and WORK!!!

You die trying!

That's what a real man does!!!

My landlord is knocking...see?!

My rent has been due since...

#babiala

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Your true calling is law - a prosecutor.

grin
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
byvan03:

that was before i got money.i did nt ask for all the money even a fraction of it will do.i wish you could see the fees exactly the way i received it on whatsapp i did nt add or remove Anything.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
guy, may God provide a helper for you. don't mind all those bashing, they were never ready to help anyway. i'd have helped out but i'm sorry i can only advise you. against all odds God will still provide a way. some of us who have both parents had it rough going through the university financially. believe me. with hardwork and prayers you will look back to this day in the future and give testimony.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by rezzy: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
guy, may God provide a helper for you. don't mind all those bashing, they were never ready to help anyway. i'd have helped out but i'm sorry i can only advise you. against all odds God will still provide a way. some of us who have both parents had it rough going through the university financially. believe me. with hardwork and prayers you will look back to this day in the future and give testimony.

What are you saying?

He wasn't truthful about the fee.

It's good to be open
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
rezzy:

What are you saying?

He wasn't truthful about the fee.

It's good to be open
he might not be totally truthful no doubt, are you a saint too? if you don't want to help, just move on you don't have to rub it over his face. Afterall, i've met countless people who beg for money and doesn't need to provide any details. i have helped nonetheless.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
GOD bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? / Allowing Your Wife Work Under Someone / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.