Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Don't Say You Didn't Hear - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Say You Didn't Hear (528 Views)

Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. / Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Say You Didn't Hear by princepee001: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Many can't even use 1minute to read this

If You Can't Earn Money While On Bed, Stop Sleeping, It's Time To Work And Send Your Money Errand!

Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: *"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

This is December 2016.
We have few days to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2016?

Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE *

TBC is the real deal, they know yet this class of people will not invest

When TBC becomes $1,0000 per coin, they will give you 1001 reason why they did not invest but deep in heart they know that they just ignored the opportunity

Make hay while the sun shines

Call or whatsapp 08164955123

To get your tbc at a give away price
Re: Don't Say You Didn't Hear by thesicilian: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2016
what's tbc
Re: Don't Say You Didn't Hear by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2016
ok
Re: Don't Say You Didn't Hear by princepee001: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Call 08164955123 for explanation if you are new to the world of cryptocurrency
Re: Don't Say You Didn't Hear by edunaking: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
princepee001:
Many can't even use 1minute to read this

If You Can't Earn Money While On Bed, Stop Sleeping, It's Time To Work And Send Your Money Errand!

Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: *"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

This is December 2016.
We have few days to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2016?

Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE *

TBC is the real deal, they know yet this class of people will not invest

When TBC becomes $1,0000 per coin, they will give you 1001 reason why they did not invest but deep in heart they know that they just ignored the opportunity

Make hay while the sun shines

Call or whatsapp 08164955123

To get your tbc at a give away price
make me understand more,onyemachinedu45@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Temporally Shuts Down Site Till January 2017 / Whatsapp Bitcoin Market / Double Your Investment In A Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.