Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen (616 Views)

Dear Men, Please Listen / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by NinjaNurse: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Just A simple piece of advice to someone who is in a wrong place right now but hasn't the strength to unbolt and walk away free.

To be in a wrong relationship is the worst form of stress.Its worse than having a 0ne month marathon night shifts(if that were even possible)

It creates a mental,emotional and psychological torture that can only be related by the one involved.

A bad relationship drains you completely and makes anxiety your second nature.

If you find out that a relationship isn't working,do yourself a favor and take a walk.Save yourself an imminent heartbreak and depression.
It is better to be alone than to give your heart to people who do not value you;folks who would not appreciate how precious you are.

There will always be people like that.They are not for you.

My dear,you deserve more.Do not follow folks who do not deserve you.Do not drag along someone who refuses to follow you. Your vision may be so good and beautiful but it will not appeal to everyone.

Do not beg people to love them.It never works,it only adds to your pain.

When you find out that your love is spurned even when you have tried to show that you care;when you find out you are avoided and rejected even when you sacrifice and take all the crap;when you discover you are NOT VALUED,simply take a walk.
If all it brings you is anxiety ,restlessness,pain and sleepless nights;if it makes you to become someone else from who you are,if it makes you try to change in order to please the other person then....

Its NOT good enough. Take a walk.
Be sane.Be safe.Be happy.
Most importantly,ask and sincerely answer these questions without emotional or sentimental bias:

Is this relationship making you a better you or not?
Have lowered your standards because of it?
Are you going higher or lower?
Are you being encouraged and spurred on to achieve more or not?

My dear,the signs are always so obvious but sometimes,we choose ignore them.

It might seem hard to even contemplate a breakup.It might seem like you will not be able to make it,but you will.It might seem to you that you simply need to TRY more to make it work,but TRUTH is,if you see the obvious signs of a relationship not working,It will not work.
If you have started thinking or,have any reason to even revisit or re-evaluate why you are still in a relationship,then it simply means that its not good enough for you,no matter what your reasons are.

Heartbreak hurts.Yes,it hurts keenly but DOES NOT KILL. Learn your lessons from whatever experiences you had.N o matter how bad it was,try to move on.

Cry if you must(always necessary because I know you may have cried to let out your emotions). It has made you wiser and stronger.
You will definitely heal and with time. Move on.

If you are really careful this time,you'd be able to meet someone who really cares about you and who will value you and cherish you for who you are,no matter your faults.

You are valued.You are precious.

SOURCE

http://nursescountry..com/2016/12/are-you-in-wrong-relationship.html

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by herzern(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by torres89: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy am in a bad relationship
Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by Mannylex(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Lots of posts on wrong relationships on Nairaland lately. Are we as Nigerians forgetting how to Love?
Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by NinjaNurse: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Mannylex:
Lots of posts on wrong relationships on Nairaland lately. Are we as Nigerians forgetting how to Love?

No matter how you try to love,you will still come across people like in the post.

Again,that you love someone doesn't mean you are meant to be together.

This post is to help many people who find themselves in such a situation to know what to do because,believe me many are in it right now but are dragging along,not sure of the next step to take because its usually difficult to find yourself at a romance cross roads.
Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by lola024(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Checking out your blog
Re: Are You In A Wrong Relationship? Please Listen by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Something that hurts more is when two people are deeply in love but being torn apart by another thing making them have a feeling they may not end up with each other, that hurts dead.

(1) (Reply)

Scorned Woman Punishes Cheating Boyfriend With party With A Transgender / 7 Ways To Spot A Gold Digger / What Is Your Personal Development Plan (PDP) FOR 2017 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.