Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (72598 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:
Lol I'm playing, I think it's a movie sef. Yeah I'm into music, you?
yep. Hardcore Rap. grin it's pretty fun.

#YOLO
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
drewxx88:
Batch B 2013 Umuna bende LGA the camp I will always remember cos if vultures and wild sex ... Well the married woman caught in my time was on day 3 and on day 4 during morning devotion the camp coordinator announced it ,and that he had sent for her hubby, need I say we all felt bad for the lady can't rem her platoon number but jeez day 3 .Well after the incident all the other married ladies at least the once I had seen started hiding their rings and hooking up or is it platoon 9 coordinator who was caught with a female corper or the mountain load of condoms you would see on the parade ground every morning all I can say is shit went down ...
mine happened in 2010; yours happened in 2013 and guy that has commented, his own happened in 2014 all in Umana Bende.... Something must be terribly wrong somewhere shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by antosly(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
It's a fantasy anyway
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
What Are The Reasons For Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women During Nysc Camp

While on camp at Umuna Bende Nysc Orientation camp in Abia state I noticed the way some married women flirt with male corps members... The kind of flirting I saw with my eyes was worse than what some singles would have done there... Infact on camp, the married once behaved as if they are unmarried while the unmarried ones behaved even more responsible...

There was this incident that happened on camp about a married woman that was caught with another guy having sex at the big field there at night.. The husband of the woman was sent for to see his disgraceful wife.. The man simply removed his ring and gave it to the boy that slept with his wife and left the camp...

Sad indeed but such cases of sexual promiscuity seems to be the order of the day when ever there is a functional NYSC Orientation camp...

So I ask a question for discussion and contributions... Those married women caught on different occassions for sex related offenses during NYSC Orientation camp... Were they sex starved or are they sex addicts that can't endure for just three weeks without sex?

Please also share other sex related offenses committed during NYSC Orientation Camp...

(Shout out to all Jesus Corpers... I love this family of God...) The above write up was experienced in July 2010 NYSC Batch B Orientation Camp in Umuna Bende in Abia State...
Your topic is really stupid. Why the focus on women alone? Why did you ignore the promiscuous men too? And why should we interfere in the lives of adult women who are old enough to take decisions for themselves? What is our business with that really? Does their promiscuous life affect your own life? Enough of stupid topics passing as sensible topics.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
--
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Barbienice(f): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good to hear this cos some persons still think that such stories are lies
the truth is alot happens in camp.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm presently at the Abuja camp right now. Unsurprisingly, a married woman was caught frolicking with a dude here. And that adds up to the recent cases that have happened at Enugu and Akwaibom during this batch 16B orientation camp.

Sex in camp is forbidden, and a punishable offence, but that have not stopped some from eating from the forbidden fruit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
--
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
--

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
--
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
--
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Odunharry(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:
People actually have sex in those filth ridden camps?
Lmao.. People do trust me.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ontarget:

Your topic is really stupid. Why the focus on women alone? Why did you ignore the promiscuous men too? And why should we interfere in the lives of adult women who are old enough to take decisions for themselves? What is our business with that really? Does their promiscuous life affect your own life? Enough of stupid topics passing as sensible topics.
your opinion has been noticed... Have a wonderful weekend cool

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by bowman000(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin hu
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. People do trust me.
Lmao konji does not discriminate
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Odunharry(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:
Lmao konji does not discriminate
Lmao.. how v u bn?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. how v u bn?
I've been ok thanks, yourself?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by femolii: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Well it is not easy, camp is a place where u see defferents beautiful girls ,ladies, married n single, I saw them before but no rest in my trouser throught out the day hmmm .because there u see defferents women yes ooo I tryed to control my self no way sorry if I offended u people. the husband need to take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by drewxx88(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
mine happened in 2010; yours happened in 2013 and guy that has commented, his own happened in 2014 all in Umana Bende.... Something must be terribly wrong somewhere shocked
its a big camp and a lotta places to do shit coupled with the fact that corpers are coming with the mind set that its a Bleep fest dunno exactly but I think its not particular to Umuna Bende camp alone...
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by messenger4891: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
exactly my thoughts and the the thoughts of some other corps members during that period... A home was broken... However, maybe it was just Nemesis catching up with the woman...
well such women had and planned it in their hrt bl4 proceeding to camp....women with high libido ,it takes the grace of God to stop her.....30mins enjoyment destroyed a home.we are Africans ,I don't blame nysc officials by calling the husband....we are Africans

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
drewxx88:
its a big camp and a lotta places to do shit coupled with the fact that corpers are coming with the mind set that its a Bleep fest dunno exactly but I think its not particular to Umuna Bende camp alone...
I quite agree with you bro is just that of all the persons that have commented about this , is only Umana Bende that has been mentioned twice or more than twice as the platform for such offenses..
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by ladutch: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I served in d same camp 2009 batch C such didn't happened during my camping
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by habsydiamond(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
They are not sex starved they just want to feel among which always put them in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by whoisuche: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
What Are The Reasons For Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women During Nysc Camp

While on camp at Umuna Bende Nysc Orientation camp in Abia state I noticed the way some married women flirt with male corps members... The kind of flirting I saw with my eyes was worse than what some singles would have done there... Infact on camp, the married once behaved as if they are unmarried while the unmarried ones behaved even more responsible...

There was this incident that happened on camp about a married woman that was caught with another guy having sex at the big field there at night.. The husband of the woman was sent for to see his disgraceful wife.. The man simply removed his ring and gave it to the boy that slept with his wife and left the camp...

Sad indeed but such cases of sexual promiscuity seems to be the order of the day when ever there is a functional NYSC Orientation camp...

So I ask a question for discussion and contributions... Those married women caught on different occassions for sex related offenses during NYSC Orientation camp... Were they sex starved or are they sex addicts that can't endure for just three weeks without sex?

Please also share other sex related offenses committed during NYSC Orientation Camp...

(Shout out to all Jesus Corpers... I love this family of God...) The above write up was experienced in July 2010 NYSC Batch B Orientation Camp in Umuna Bende in Abia State...

Those who engage in it has canal mind. They should focus on the things of God rather than things of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
--
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by silverspringle(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
You may be surpise to know that single girls are more responsible than married women. Same with single guys and married guys just that Nigerian Society naturally sees a married woman as a saint buh then, one thing about the truth is that you cant hide it for so long. Come to my office, you will see how married women sleep around without any remorse. Sometimes, they would want to drag a guy with u, u will be imagining the type of men that get married to this women. sad buh thats none of my biz lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Kakamorufu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
well I camped there in 2012 batch C. I can say nothing happend. if it did. they they are a sharp fucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members / Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.