Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (72677 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by MizOmalicha(f): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jckleiin:

well it happened when I served so sure Op is saying the truth.
he said Abia state Oga! It NEVER happened in abia state where i work in camp pls sir
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by MizOmalicha(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
married women also take part in the orientation... The only time they ask them to probably leave is if they are nursing mothers or if they find out they pregnant... What year did you serve in abia? I served in 2010 as a batch B corps members...
I served 2010 batch B also, platoon 4.. didn't hear of dis ur story! And I've bin working dere with d camp commandant since 2011, still haven't heard of such..
And u served in 2010 so why wait till now (2016) 2tell ur story (That I neva heard of oh)
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by greenermodels: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
silverspringle:
You may be surpise to know that single girls are more responsible than married women. Same with single guys and married guys just that Nigerian Society naturally sees a married woman as a saint buh then, one thing about the truth is that you cant hide it for so long. Come to my office, you will see how married women sleep around without any remorse. Sometimes, they would want to drag a guy with u, u will be imagining the type of men that get married to this women. sad buh thats none of my biz lipsrsealed
please, where do you work?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Orikinla:
Nigerian women have been rated the most promiscuous women in the world by Durex condoms survey.
Wedding to them is a ceremony.
Marriage is just to claim they are married.

Imagine two married women on the same street getting upset, because I did not date them.
Only heaven knows how many times they have fantisized about sleeping with me the way they gaze whenever they see me.
Sex crazy Lagos Jezebels.

Are you serious? shocked
are they crazy about you because of your money?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:37am On Dec 10, 2016
MizOmalicha:

I served 2010 batch B also, platoon 4.. didn't hear of dis ur story! And I've bin working dere with d camp commandant since 2011, still haven't heard of such..
And u served in 2010 so why wait till now (2016) 2tell ur story (That I neva heard of oh)
go through the comments, you will see another person that has confirmed this story... Infact apart from 2010 you will also see two other persons of 2013 and 2014 that shared there own story... All happened in Umuna Bende.... When I choose to share mine doesn't matter... By the way, when we got to camp that year there were another corps members from another state serving with us because their own camp was used to rehabilitate militants... Which state were they suppose to serve? (simple question if you truly served then)

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:40am On Dec 10, 2016
ladutch:
I served in d same camp 2009 batch C such didn't happened during my camping
ok... Maybe your batch was more disciplined than the 2010; 2013 and 2014 batches grin
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Odunharry(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:
I've been ok thanks, yourself?
Good too dear, just busy lately.
Guess u slept well
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by dedzzy: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2016
on the issue of why nysc made contact with her husband.
its the only Godly thing to do for crying out loud it just 2/3 weeks of camping and beside you are in their care for that period so they needed to report any stupid behavior of any student in camp and married woman can only be reported to her family her husband.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by silverspringle(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
greenermodels:
please, where do you work?
lolz...i dont work in the bank
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by greenermodels: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2016
silverspringle:
lolz...i dont work in the bank
ha ha,please tell me na.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:
People actually have sex in those filth ridden camps?
Yes. Such people are called....

...s*x rats cheesycheesy gringrin.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by MizOmalicha(f): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
go through the comments, you will see another person that has confirmed this story... Infact apart from 2010 you will also see two other persons of 2013 and 2014 that shared there own story... All happened in Umuna Bende.... When I choose to share mine doesn't matter... By the way, when we got to camp that year there were another corps members from another state serving with us because their own camp was used to rehabilitate militants... Which state were they suppose to serve? (simple question if you truly served then)
I don't hv strength 2reply again.. Ike agula'm biko
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Jckleiin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
MizOmalicha:

he said Abia state Oga! It NEVER happened in abia state where i work in camp pls sir
ok, guess you've been there since 2009
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by discman2k2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
freshbear:
I see you training another man's children if you don't change that your mindset.(no offense)

Bros, i really appreciate ur perspective bt d message i'm trying to convey is simply that if u want to knw every thng goin on wt ur beloved, u wil definitely develop issues & high Bp. Sometime, it is wise to play a deaf ear to somethings abr dem. However, when u notice something glaringly endangering ur mind, health or marriage, then u strike fast & hard.
Why wld u go out of ur way investigating a woman? Will u follow her to "mrket " or "to see my friend " pretencies. Bro, thats what i mean.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Barbienice(f): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Barbienice(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy ok
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
silverspringle:
You may be surpise to know that single girls are more responsible than married women. Same with single guys and married guys just that Nigerian Society naturally sees a married woman as a saint buh then, one thing about the truth is that you cant hide it for so long. Come to my office, you will see how married women sleep around without any remorse. Sometimes, they would want to drag a guy with u, u will be imagining the type of men that get married to this women. sad buh thats none of my biz lipsrsealed

Hi dear, Pls I would luv to work in that your office oh, Are they any vacancies now? I can multitask and can work under pressure. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by freshbear(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
discman2k2:

Bros, i really appreciate ur perspective bt d message i'm trying to convey is simply that if u want to knw every thng goin on wt ur beloved, u wil definitely develop issues & high Bp. Sometime, it is wise to play a deaf ear to somethings abr dem. However, when u notice something glaringly endangering ur mind, health or marriage, then u strike fast & hard.
Why wld u go out of ur way investigating a woman? Will u follow her to "mrket " or "to see my friend " pretencies. Bro, thats what i mean.
. I get ur drift bro.nice one.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Jkvivi2020: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2016
she be cheerful giver.a woman that will cheat will cheat no two ways about it.during my time I no of women in camp that pay for hotel just to be Bleep by male otondos. the women give excuses and fill form just to go outside camp for fun.so many gave me red light just for me to blow their funky pussy.but I refuse because I was very discipline. so my room mate took d offer.conji get as he bi if u fit control ur urge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Precioussilas10: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
delishpot:

Wrong assumption. Society just demands and enforces the lifestyle.

@TOPIC, why would NYSC call her husband? Do they also include family morality duties in the NYSC programme? Would they have called the wife/wives if the husband was caught sleeping with a woman he was not married to?
They handled this thing badly in my opinion.
what if na u how u go feel if ur wife they Bleep outside.Later come give the man sickness
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by delishpot: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Precioussilas10:
what if na u how u go feel if ur wife they Bleep outside.Later come give the man sickness

Tho I would not like it, but would they be so concerned about the wives if a man was caught sleeping with a girl in camp? Would they call his wife to report so that she would also avoid sickness from him?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by ArcToyin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

Wrong assumption. Society just demands and enforces the lifestyle.

@TOPIC, why would NYSC call her husband? Do they also include family morality duties in the NYSC programme? Would they have called the wife/wives if the husband was caught sleeping with a woman he was not married to?
They handled this thing badly in my opinion.
If a man flirts, it is morally justified but for a woman, it is unethically accepted. Don't compare man with woman, they aren't the same.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Precioussilas10: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
delishpot:

Tho I would not like it, but would they be so concerned about the wives if a man was caught sleeping with a girl in camp? Would they call his wife to report so that she would also avoid sickness from him?
I hate cheats with passion and it is easily associated with hoes
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by bunnae(f): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2017
You couldn't detect me? Saw your texts and chats. I have not chatted with you since 17th. Don't try to reach me. Don't text me or call. Don't quote this post. Mention this moniker elsewhere.

It's K. O
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2017
ArcToyin:

If a man flirts, it is morally justified but for a woman, it is unethically accepted. Don't compare man with woman, they aren't the same.

There is nothing justified in the man or woman flirting
What is wrong is wrong
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by ArcToyin(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:

There is nothing justified in the man or woman flirting
What is wrong is wrong
I know is wrong. one is still permitted by the society while the other is absolutely unwelcome. Although before God, both are not accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members / Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.