Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Youths And Pettiness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths And Pettiness (410 Views)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths And Pettiness by Amoto94(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Forgive me for what I'm about to say which is nothing but the harsh truth. As trying to be correct politically is not something I'm used to or will ever try to be used to.
One common trend that I've observed about large majority of Nigerian youths is the penchant for pettiness when it comes to matters concerning the sociopolitical space. I often find myself writhing in pain and anguish whenever the youths who are supposed to be more informed, sophisticated and refined than the older generation engaged in pettiness like tribal bigotry both on social media and in real world.
Meanwhile in other climes the youths are pushing for more inclusiveness and championing the cause of innovation, sustainable development and growth. So, tell me how can the future be great when future leaders are not different from the current crop of leaders we have?
Long live Nigerian Youths!
Long live NairaLand!
Long Live Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Youths And Pettiness by Atiku2019: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2016
cool

Re: Nigerian Youths And Pettiness by Amoto94(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
cool
This is not a joking affair

(1) (Reply)

FG Not Turning To IMF For Loan- Minister Of Budget And National Planning Says / INEC To Adopt E-registration Of Voters / Two-year-old Abducted During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.