Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra (21488 Views)

Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra / FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
LilNetty:
If they no give them una go complain.. Now they don start am una still they complain.. Human beings sha...Quote me at your own peril..

Heard of 'doing the right thing at the wrong time'?
Rather than talking nonsense, you should better shut up.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2016
orimsamsam:
FG have the right to kick start the project in any state they like

We have the right to reject any "offer" extended to us. You want to kill my child? Rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by martineverest(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2016
9inches:

I still ridicule him for not only failing to fulfil them but also for lacking in ideas to lead a nation. Alas, poverty-stricken individuals like you will see such move as the next best thing to heaven.
but hypocritical u will praise fayose for giving 2 congo of rice and agege bread to ekiti market women.....smh for 10 naira brain....wailing kids everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by LilNetty(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
9inches:

Heard of 'doing the right thing at the wrong time'?
Rather than talking nonsense, you should better shut up.
Next time.. Connect your fingers to your brain before replying my post... Thank You
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mskrisx:

Good evening bro... Please I am having a problem with my Mmm account .it has been blocked .I have been calling my guider and he isn't responding. What happened is that I was meant to pay the person I was merged with the sum of three hundred thousand. I paid part of the money which is 209 thousand to complete the rest on Wednesday as agreed between I and who I was merged with. Only to login to my account tonight to discover I have been blocked. Bro pls help a sister . please I don't mind any serious guiders number I'd be grateful. Thanks
you made the mistake of not UPLOADING THE TELLER OF THE 209K PART PAYMENT.!
now, call the person you sent the money and ask him to refund you HOPEFULLY HE WILL
write to support and hey, select appropriate topic in the choose topic list ok?
call your guider and tell him what happened and send him the ticket number of your letter to the support team.....
THIS CASE IS GONNA BE HARD TO SETTLE EXCEPT THE GUY YOU PAID IS KIND, THERE IS LITTLE WE CAN DO HERE .......
anyways, if you have the guys phone number, you can send me an email on txonyikeyz@gmail.com so that i can also call him okay?
i hope this case is resolved and your account unblocked and your money retrieved but hey, whenever you pay, ALWAYS UPLOAD A SCREENSHOT!
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
LilNetty:
Next time.. Connect your fingers to your brain before replying my post... Thank You

I know you just learnt that line, well done. I will advise you to employ that advise when next you comment, or else...
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
martineverest:
but hypocritical u will praise fayose for giving 2 congo of rice and agege bread to ekiti market women.....smh for 10 naira brain....wailing kids everywhere

Who is fayose? Is he any different from wayward Rochas? I will help you out; Obiano is the only governor worth my praise at the moment.
Now the joke is on you, mr. lowlife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife, Maryam Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) / Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. / APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.