Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... (497 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi / JUST IN!!! Ikpeazu, A Very Big Disgrace To Ndigbo & Humanity - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... by Rochelle76(f): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Solomon Dalung is the most embarrassing human being in the Nation" - actor Kunle Remi slams the sports minister...READ MORE [url=][/url]http://www.bookspen.com/nigerian-sports-minister/

Re: Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
I agree. He's a reflection of President Bahari.

According to Niccolo Machiavelli,''the intelligence of a leader is estimated by looking at the people he surrounds himself with''.
Re: Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... by angeltolly(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Say no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sports Minister Is A Big Disgrace To Nigeria.... by Vicboi1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
i weep for my country i just wish all this terrorist group could just kill some of our politicians they are the enemy of this country

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You Some Of My Ideas Of Politics / Joy As Gov.wike Orders Payment Of December Salaries / It's Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed's 53rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.