Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) (1625 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Freeman50(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is this not a sign of total maddddddness?

Ladies/ Guys in the house can still testify to this.

whats the name of this fashion or better still one word for the lady?

...whats ya say?

Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Worthless
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fashioooon!!!!!
She just 2 busty ta be wearin' it doh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by sweettease(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by ajasbaba(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
why are they not like this

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by sweettease(f): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Fashioooon!!!!!
She just 2 busty ta be wearin' it doh.
Even if she isn't busty, I don't see why she'll wear such but then again... Not my business
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
sweettease:

Even if she isn't busty, I don't see why she'll wear such but then again... Not my business
Cuz itz cute.
Itz not the style/cute of the dress that causing the ...uhm.."spillage"
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by jamalnation(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
too much
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by sweettease(f): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Cuz itz cute.
Itz not the style/cute of the dress that causing the ...uhm.."spillage"
That's a picture. Except she'll not bend or move much in that dress. Am I the only one really seeing past that pose in the picture to another and how it can really expose?
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
For her mind na
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
sweettease:

That's a picture. Except she'll not bend or move much in that dress. Am I the only one really seeing past that pose in the picture to another and how it can really expose?
Unless she gon be turnin' cartwheels,i think it will be okay for the most part
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Might as well walk around with the whole top half fully exposed so that people can actually see or buy clothes that fit not the size you think you might be but the size you really are.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by sweettease(f): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Unless she gon be turnin' cartwheels,i think it will be okay for the most part
For the most part. When it comes to fashion choices, I prefer to be safe than sorry
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
sweettease:

For the most part. When it comes to fashion choices, I prefer to be safe than sorry
I hear
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Jenny1010(f): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
show boobi... grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Borbrisky: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Get your creams at affordable prices.
Bleaching creams
Body toning
Maintaining creams
And body treating creams.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by divinehand2003(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is out of this world.
How man wan take enter inside paradise with all these exposure left, right and center?
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by M2dX(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
women mentality is like, lets show them we have sexy body. NONSENSE angry
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Those a lot of us will criticize her for wearing that, I respect her courage for wearing that. It takes a lot of boldness and confidence for a lady to rock that.

#she look sexy though!
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by dhardline(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided which kin thing be dis?
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by Maydayy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bobby mutu and display your front for me for me
Re: Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added) by leahcimzil: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Me likey

wink

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Some Guys Are Guilty Of This / When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic). / Businesswoman Opens S*x School Where Prostitutes Can Learn More About Their Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.