Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Who Can Well Interpret This Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Well Interpret This Pics (1611 Views)

How Would You Interpret This Photo?please / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Divinehenrich(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some one send me this pics

NB: carefully read the write up on the picture before commenting.

1 Share

Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Mutuwa(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
He took the picture before he went to work.The bed looks roughly not made.They must have slept together where he dashed out quickly,hence the pose for the picture.unless of course if they don't share the room.

He must have gone nuts.
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Draei: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
...There is a guy peeping
just beneath the black bed.

9 Likes

Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Follow the fan cable down and you will see one big okpolo eye looking at you.. lol

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mutuwa:
He took the picture before he went to work.The bed looks roughly not made.They must have slept together and dashed out quickly,hence the pose for the picture.
you didn't see what you are meant to see!

The woman kept a man under the bed. See the guy peeping under the mattress at the right side, tracing the fan cable down the edge of the mattress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by thowbie7ven(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Close to the wire leading up to the fan is a black guy hiding behind and peeping with one eye Lol
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Mutuwa(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tolexander:

The woman kept a man under the bed. See the guy peeping under the mattress at the right side, tracing the fan cable down the edge of the mattress.

Nice one.I didn't notice that.Didn't even zoom the pic.
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by seunny4lif(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Yinkey6(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Close to the wire leading up to the fan is a black guy hiding behind and peeping with one eye Lol
I can't see anything Oo. Can you edit or circle the spot. This is the 7th time I'm see is puzzle online.
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Draei:
...There is a guy peeping
just beneath the black bed.
lol u gatva sharp eyes... I wouldn't hv noticed it grin
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Yinkey6(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Some one send me this pics

NB: carefully read the write up on the picture before commenting.
Oops at the corner or edge of the bed towards the fans cable I've seen it now wow oooooooooooookkkkkkkkoooo
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tolexander:

finally saw it
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Loool badt guy
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by mofeoluwadassah: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol......bt wait o,dis guy eye sharp o.Him dey use glass cool
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Well...
Lesson learnt: Do not hide lovers under the bed
Re: Who Can Well Interpret This Pics by KvnGRezz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
*In falz voice* Hai cannot pelieve hit undecided

(1) (Reply)

That Shopping Today / Whatsapp Chat With Pabloayodeji #5kbae / She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.