Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation (24970 Views)

EFCC Coming For Fayose (Photo) / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Photo: The Three Men Who Signed For Kanu’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Endi(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2016
After reading a quarter, I scrolled to see who wrote the piece and saw The Nation... That's where I stopped reading.

If you want any resemblance of truth, stay away from The Nation. That's prevailing wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by rawtouch: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2016
summary Pls
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by rikamann: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2016
How can you say this? Is this responsible leadership?

Mujaheeeden:
Fayose is more popular and loved than Awolowo
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by shukudi(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Nobody takes the Nation Newspaper serious.
They always write as their pay master wants.

Most senseless junk paper ever!

cool cool
ogbeni, se won fi opolo e nu idi ni? Why quote the whole story simply bcus u r pained. No dey waste space again.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Skoopy(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
If you ask me, The communication was not effective.

1 Like

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Most of the people commenting negatively don't know what a good writing looks like.
This is a lovely piece, the words are apt and wisely used. The writer did well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by wellmax(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Skoopy:
If you ask me, The communication was not effective.

You need a dictionary?
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Most of the people commenting negatively don't know what a good writing looks like.
This is a lovely piece, the words are apt and wisely used. The writer did well

Gbam!!!

Bro this is NL, so many kids here.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Chikelue2000(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
seunmsg:
Mr Fayose has consistently played to the gallery and thrown caviar to the general with considerable aplomb, and has in turn become somewhat a darling of a gullible section of the Southwest southeast electorate

Apart from Ekiti, fayose has no followerhip or support from the south west.
keep fooling yourself
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Donpressman(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Your writing is just bogus.... Just trying to impress with every sentence. You are a poor writer! I respect Reuben Abati... any day anytime. He writes so well
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Cajal(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Ponmo Governor. Return ur loot

1 Like

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by ndcide(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
seunmsg:
Mr Fayose has consistently played to the gallery and thrown caviar to the general with considerable aplomb, and has in turn become somewhat a darling of a gullible section of the Southwest southeast electorate

Apart from Ekiti, fayose has no followerhip or support from the south west.

You obviously never saw this.

https://www.nairaland.com/3243340/fayose-after-fresh-fm-challenge
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2016
prospero5:
fayose is only having fun. he seems a flamboyant guy to me. he is lively, I think.

the writer of this piece truly deserves my respect. they simply remind me of Funke Egbemode (not sure of this last name) of the Nation newspaper.

Reminds one of Tatalo Alamu too
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided your opinion really
HungerBAD:
Now, 10 years after that impeachment, and barely two years after his return to office through another election, Mr Fayose is once again feeling cornered and frightened.

http://thenationonlineng.net/irascible-bohemian-fayose/

VoteOutBuhari:

Yea! The guys @thenationonline have failed to realize Nigerians can't be easily fooled by their propaganda.
We are wiser

1 Like

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by slivertongue: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2016
fortunechy:
SINGLE BABES! Christmas is by the corner and I know 99% are preparing for it. 'Ndi nnata' (home-coming people) will be coming around. Events will be holding. You wanna look good and be at your best peradventure..... (you know the rest). It is very good to look good not just at Christmas but everyday. However, this is what I want to say. SHINE YOUR EYES. Don't be desperate. Don't let any nigga come and wash your head with 'ogbo na ncha' (sponge and soap). They all have good stories to tell o...no doubt. Some, true. Most, lies. But dont get carried away. I would prefer that you just be your good and presentable self with God leading you. Do not allow the flesh and its desires (emotional, psychological, financial, social, etc) lead you. I know the strenght of the flesh can be overwhelming. But be determined. 'Application letters' will come. Please be very careful when reading them. Some bad intentions come with beautiful 'application letters'. So, don't get carried away with how well it is written. Don't be too fast. Test every spirit. They will tell you what you want to hear. Please don't fall for it. Dont also grace their beds. If he leaves because of that, that's good riddance. Most of them are actually after that. Again, do not forget that most of them have serious relationships wherever they are coming from. Some are even married! They won't tell you. Few may be open about it. That, then depends on what you want for yourself. Beware! You musn't get him at Christmas. If after Christmas,you feel that you didnt get a genuine 'Application letter' or that you can't go all the way with any of the 'writers'. Please, don't despair. God has a nice package for you. Just be patient. Emmm....let me stop here for now. Just some words of advice to my beautiful single ladies in the house.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by trendymarseey(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
Funke Egbemode of The sun (sunday) newspaper
prospero5:
fayose is only having fun. he seems a flamboyant guy to me. he is lively, I think.

the writer of this piece truly deserves my respect. they simply remind me of Funke Egbemode (not sure of this last name) of the Nation newspaper.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by AHTIFA(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
i pity ekity state, they have a proudly gangster as a governor.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by happney65: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Nobody takes the Nation Newspaper serious.
They always write as their pay master wants.

Most senseless junk paper ever!

cool cool

I have sworn with my life never to touch the Nation newspaper with a ten foot pole..They are a bunch of useless people...The only newspaper I buy is The Punch..Bunch of assholes. omolola15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Sabado(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2016
A beautiful piece...
Not close from the truth!

Honor the state of Osun...with a written expression!
"Nigeria Call...Obey"
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by lastpage: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
Corrinthians:
Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with the typical Nigerian politician? How did we end up with such crop of useless, uninspiring, uncouth, and intellectually handicapped bandits as "leaders"?

Lord, what exactly did we do wrong to deserve this most severe punishment?

Kai!

Is it the "hero" of our "Blodders" you are rubbishing like this? angry angry

This Ayo "Fowl-yose" matter will get solution soon.

Camouflage that kids wear to play around, is what has turned Fowl-yose to a Military General! grin grin
I pity Ekiti people nor be small.

BTW: Have they stopped collecting "Banana" from their Monkey Governor?
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Skoopy(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2016
wellmax:

You need a dictionary?

What do you know Klutz, I'm talking about the majority out there.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by dandig(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
it's a pity that some persons still deem it fit to play with words like Patrick obahiagbon whilst trying to convey an important message to THE NATION! its a pity
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by alolatee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
prospero5:

Funke Egbemode is a staff of the Sun newspaper.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by spartoo: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:

wink
#JosephGoebbels Nazi minister of propaganda
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by wellmax(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Skoopy:

What do you know Klutz, I'm talking about the majority out there.

Speak for yourself, fatuous child of anger. I know enough to differentiate left from right.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Kog45(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Pls be serious my guy
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by Padipadi: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If It's sacarsm, stop it.
If you are serious, you are ma d.
Re: The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation by omartins(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
prospero5:

You're correct, Funke Egbemode of Punch and Sun, now MD New Telegraph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.