Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) (52475 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by alizma: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
this one na small thing we did jagam for 50times in 2012 at asaya camp in kogi state under the supervision of our lovely capt. tumaka's yet e no stop us from acting like fresh otondos.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Hilarious seeing grown ups this way.

Almost 40 Educated Graduates, kneeling with their hands in the air, controlled by one Gun-less Soldier. These Corpers kneeling down, are all embarrassment to their educated minds, and to their rights.

Never ever allow any man put you on your knees, no matter what.
abeg abeg wetin na.its all part of the thrills and fun of nysc.we all had exciting stories to tell about youth service
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nwendy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smartjohns:

A LIB reader sent this disturbing photo of them being punished for annoying their Platoon Inspector at Abia state NYSC orientation camp

She wrote:

"Hello Linda, Am a corp member currently undergoing orientation course at the NYSC orientation camp, Umunna, Bende, Abia state. This morning, during parade rehearsals, some corp members in 9 Platoon got the platoon inspector annoyed and he punished them by kneeling them down for some time before releasing them. #Even graduates still get kindergarten punishments #

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/wow-corps-members-made-to-kneel-down.html?m=1
there's nothing wrong with this punishment. It's part of disciplining them
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Otondo! Is part of the series of orientation and teachings packaged for the Scheme. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dongreat:
Everyone seems to be targeting @HungerBad, but he just spoke the truth and like most Nigerians that are too shallow to know that's NYSC and not Army training camp in Zaria, they are quick to insult. I know Nigerians are wired to fear soldiers even when he has been obliged to protect and serve the citizens.
During my days in camp, 2014 Augw, Enugu, no soldiers dare punish or make me do what I don't want to else you (soldier) will define what NYSC means . The only thing I accepted from em is the early morning call. That's because I know it's a Youth Service and not Zone B military classified training.

Modified: you can see how everyone had a tale of how they were punished yet not bothered. Same as they feel relaxed when rape by old cargo politicians. "Suffering and Smiling Syndrome"

It is a paramilitary camp and you are subjected to paramilitary rules. If you are feeling too big to take orders in a paramilitary camp because you are a graduate, what are you even doing there in the first place?
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by misteryman: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
MORNING EXERCISE

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by kunletexs: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
ore that is part of the fun, if you call that punishment then you have not seen any thing yet. now what do you want them to do, rake, insult the soldiers and you would pity them o. sebi na for just few minutes, you know the training soldiers dey do? you don feel the slap of a soldier before. make you better obey simple knee down or else na your dead body dem go send back home

1 Like

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by xpensivepearl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
momentarylapse:
angry

Why dem ma go _fuck for back of hostel come allow them catch them?
another psychiatrist patient on the loose!
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Almost 40 Educated Graduates, kneeling with their hands in the air, controlled by one Gun-less Soldier. These Corpers kneeling down, are all embarrassment to their educated minds, and to their rights.

It's obvious u avnt served cos this is jst small compared to wat we faced back then and it was all fun doing it, in other countries, every youth undergo compulsory full military training.....i dont understand d present crop of Naija youths.....social media has done us more harm than good......
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Lol,that's Niga for u.sometimes I wonder if other countries undergo dis nysc training
Yes they do, but not all countries. Yakubu Gowon borrowed this scheme from USA in 1975. Ethiopia do serve for two years.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gwazah:

Yes they do, but not all countries. Yakubu Gowon borrowed this scheme from USA in 1975. Ethiopia do serve for two years.
Ha! Bros u don old o,bcus dem never born me wen nysc start

1 Like

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bluffly:

See you. I think either North korea or China has a one year compulsory military service and you are here talking about common NYSC wey na to just dey match and inculcate discipline and spirit of togetherness.
I never knew until now
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Maghan37:
Even far worst.
Hmmm
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by rafabenitez: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Useless nigerian youths who know only hw to rant n cheer on their thieving leaders.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by whoYouEpp(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yikpata NYSC camp memories come to my mind. 2012/2013
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Davryme(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
ayusco85:
This can only happen in umunna bende camp in umuahia. I served there 2014 batch C stream 2. The camp reaks of weakness.

I trust rivers state camp. They can't allow this to happen.
Bros I served in PH....my platoon was the most drilled and punished. We were very stubborn.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Elvinho2244(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin concern me!!!
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by villavic(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

you are the type of people democracy over rule, please if God call you to be a corper someday and for any reason you find yourself in such case try and disobey just too see the outcone maybe it would be a lesson to other ones who also thought since you dont know the reason why you are there
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

that's what makes them higher than civilians like you.

For you to lead you must kneel.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by bamasite(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Am sorry to say, but AM SHOCKED AT YOUR REASONING ON THIS MATTER, why is it a paramilitary training exercise? Have you dealt with graduates of this days to see how unruly they can be? The last time I visited a camp that the control was inadequate, I weeped for the graduates!
Only those close to the water can hear the sound of the crocodile cry

While the people of Rivers State are exercising their franchise, PUZZLES PLANET gives you the opportunity to exercise your Brain.
Solve this exciting Brain Teaser now:
http://puzzlesplanet..com/2016/12/puzzles-planet-new-riddle-for-saturday.html

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Iykelawrence: 4:21am On Dec 11, 2016
A reminiscent of my days @ ununna, Bende.....it was nothing but fun all through....,
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Deban: 5:07am On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Lol,that's Niga for u.sometimes I wonder if other countries undergo dis nysc training
. No sane country force people to do NYSC training after graduating. The programme is a waste of time and purpose .
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by dedzzy: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2016
There is nothing wrong with them kneeling down, me myself was even saying since nysc is a must they should make it a paramilitary training where we could undergo some sort of military trianing.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by dedzzy: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2016
There is nothing wrong with them kneeling down, me myself was even saying since nysc is a must they should make it a paramilitary training where we could undergo some sort of military trianing.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by phillthy(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I honestly do not see it that way my people. The NYSC is meant to cultivate and test your humility and actually prepare you for the harsh working environment ahead.

If only in some organizations, they could punish me like this rather than suspend me for two months without pay which would you prefer.

Besides they knelt down as a sign of obedience. If anybody had said No I won't kneel. They won't kill the person, they probably will give the person the deserved treatment...maybe bad posting to PPA etc.

I will rather kneel down for 2 hours and be forgiven than faced with the dilemma of being posted to an outrageous place because of I was only exercising my right as an "educated fellow"

Na my mind be that ooo
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Deban:
. No sane country force people to do NYSC training after graduating. The programme is a waste of time and purpose .
My exact thought, even waste of funds
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by DengXioping(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Complaining is trashy. NYSC ain't by force. BTW d punishments are even part of the d fun. I remember during my NYSC days in Ondo state, we sat on d red ground, under the scorching sun for hours, cos one corp member offended a soldier, when he was punished, he reported to his father who was a traditional ruler. The father came with some civil defence members with the intention of punishing the soldier, unfortunately, the father was also punished. The soldier made it known that in camp life is regimented, and as far as it is the camp, no civilian has the right to order things.
On another occasion, when some persons were making noise in d hostel, we were all asked to come out around 10.00pm, nd sit on d wet grass for hours. Twas very frustrating cos sleep was just setting in. Well those moments passed by, and we later saw it as noting but fun. So punishment on camp is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Ha! Bros u don old o,bcus dem never born me wen nysc start
My self was still in my mothers womb then, but I red the history of nysc during my secondary school days. We were told that he brought the scheme to unite Nigerians after civil war.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gwazah:

My self was still in my mothers womb then, but I red the history of nysc during my secondary school days. We were told that he brought the scheme to unite Nigerians after civil war.
Oh! shocked gud to knw
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gwazah:

Wow,gud to knw,I guess someone is a book maniac tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.