Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) (2912 Views)

Share Your Romantic Moment Experiences / Igbo As Romantic Partners (pics of beauty Kings, Queens, Pageants And Models) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Who is well above 6ft, you My friend go and sit ya short behind down! This whole thread is distasteful anyway. 6ft people no go ever come out dey open thread about height. Say one more thing about 6ft in here, I go kick you in your knee angry

grin grin grin grin

Thank you I woke with an lol moment grin

Good morning to you
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2016
I dey look for fight this morning, make i go politics. Corgier if you no see me later tonight dem don ban me for politics be dat. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance. grin grin
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin grin

Good morning to you

lol....na weekend nau. Hangover from last night still dey body. How u dey sweetie? I de politics
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Rone16:

I get what you're saying..but it's physical..You can be 5'9 and be tall in China but average in Nigeria..Dosent make it physiological..You should have said different people have their different definitions of tallness

Different definitions is in itself psychological (depending on the person's view), but I get your point.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin grin

Good morning to you

hold on....this ya lips go cause hurricane o. Very sweet...mwwah!!! grin
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

hold on....this ya lips go cause hurricane o. Very sweet...mwwah!!! grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by jidxin(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:
The tendency of finding couples where both partners are similar in height is extremely low in society, what could be the cause of this?

Therefore, I wanted to know what you guys think about height differences in relationships.

Guys how tall are you and how tall do you like your women?

Tall Girls, how tall do you like your men?

This is my take: As a tall guy (well above 6ft), I've always had a preference for girls above 5'10 strictly from an attraction point of view(compatibility maybe) but also realised that most times you've gotta put up with their feeling of entitlement.
On the flip side, I kinda prefer the below 5'4 girls for the fact that you kinda feel like you have someone to look after and protect but they could also put up a show if they think they aren't getting your attention.
Then of course, some girls fall between these two height categories and from observation their characters switch back and forth between the extremes.

So what y'all think?

Updated: Please state your reasons as well?
I dont want her to be taller dan me nd I want her to be a lil shorter dan me..... tall grls re hot but must not be taller dan me.... any 1 here cheesy
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Mekzmoney(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2016
M 6ft and I need a woman of my height, or slightly below. cool
majorbravo:
The tendency of finding couples where both partners are similar in height is extremely low in society, what could be the cause of this?

Therefore, I wanted to know what you guys think about height differences in relationships.

Guys how tall are you and how tall do you like your women?

Tall Girls, how tall do you like your men?

This is my take: As a tall guy (well above 6ft), I've always had a preference for girls above 5'10 strictly from an attraction point of view(compatibility maybe) but also realised that most times you've gotta put up with their feeling of entitlement.
On the flip side, I kinda prefer the below 5'4 girls for the fact that you kinda feel like you have someone to look after and protect but they could also put up a show if they think they aren't getting your attention.
Then of course, some girls fall between these two height categories and from observation their characters switch back and forth between the extremes.

So what y'all think?

Updated: Please state your reasons as well?
and must b smart n sexy, fully endowed cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by chimdi101: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin do flat shoes wey those tall girls suppose wear?
Dey just dey intimidate their men
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by GOFRONT(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Am a short boy but I discover dat Tall orobo girls are easy for me to get than those short short portable girlz... cheesy
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
GOFRONT:
Am a short boy but I discover dat Tall orobo girls are easy for me to get than those short short portable girlz... cheesy
grin
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by GBADEYZ: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
PLS LET'S FACE D TRUTH & KILL POVERTY If you have N6000 to spare, let me show you how to turn it into N30,000 in 5 to 7 days. Then turn N12000 from that your N30,000 into N300,000... Turn ur 24000 into N3000,000 and it keeps going up to millions of naira. All paid to ur account directly! No need to keep waiting for pairing or for ur account to mature! Time is money! Call or Wattsapp me on 08160040456 or join my new whatsapp group
https:///CEi7v4486iFGYZ1F7e8d8b
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
He must b taller than me sha
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
silasupdc:
height without proper character and home training amounts to notin
Height >>> home training

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Gross Anatomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.