Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Should I Use It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Use It (9548 Views)

Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Use It by Dexlomo: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
Dear NLnders,

Please I need your advise on this. Dre is dis new girl I am seeing who isn't satisfied with the size of my rod n has decided to help me get some hausa herbs which helps enlarge the size.

Do u suggest I take dis herbs? Besides, d only danger I was informed is dat d size will never shrink back n as such, if it shoots beyond d normal size hope I won't loose out in the long run?

Awaiting your advise and if you need to criticise please ensure it is constructive enough. It is beta u just read thru n keep quiet if U know U don't have any meaningful thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by ElRazur: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
You want the truth? Here is the truth. . . There is no magical pills, herbs, medicine or device that will make your man hood bigger. If your woman is getting you stuff to enlarge your size, perhaps you should be looking elsewhere?

Having said that, I have a feeling that your post is not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Use It by iz2much: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
us e am guyz, no be enlargement u want? quicy ayo own self cost pass
Re: Should I Use It by gentleemmy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
If you like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Use It by coolier(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
ElRazur:

You want the truth? Here is the truth. . . There is no magical pills, herbs, medicine or device that will make your man hood bigger. If your woman is getting you stuff to enlarge your size, perhaps you should be looking elsewhere?

Don't mind him o jare! grin, there are penis enlargement supplements, methods and devices all over the world to increase a size from 2 inches to almost 8 inches when fully erect. I am not sure about the hausa herbs though.
Re: Should I Use It by honeric01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
coolier:

Don't mind him o jare! grin, there are penis enlargement supplements, methods and devices all over the world to increase a size from 2 inches to almost 8 inches when fully erect. I am not sure about the hausa herbs though.

have u used one before and what's the probability that it actually works?
Re: Should I Use It by coolier(f): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

have u used one before and what's the probability that it actually works?

I don't have a penis.
Re: Should I Use It by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
coolier:

I don't have a penis.

But your bf have tongue? anyways, that''s why i was asking to know if you have used these stuffs before to have said what you said. cool
Re: Should I Use It by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
it will be MUCH easier and REAL for you to change the girl than to change your penis size. . . . . . . . . . . dwell on that for a minute!
Re: Should I Use It by SisiKill1: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
Tee hee hee!
Re: Should I Use It by Igwe9(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it will be MUCH easier and REAL for you to change the girl than to change your penis size. . . . . . . . . . . dwell on that for a minute!
No contest! smiley
Re: Should I Use It by CrazyMan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2009
I won't advise you to use any enhancement drugs on your pennis simply because you want to please your girl.

Most of this drugs comes with side effects which can affect you sexual life in the future.
Re: Should I Use It by whiteroses(f): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
i think nairaland folks has given this ideas numerous times on how to enlarge your kokoro, simply tie a rope on your epon and attach the rope to a trailer and ask your babe to drive at top speed from kaduna to ekiti pupa, walahi that baba isale will heed to the word lol

i joke lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
^u don corrupt finish for uk!
Re: Should I Use It by symbian03(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Whiteroses, not trying to be rude oh! But i had to check your profile pic, sorry but you simply look like frog.
Re: Should I Use It by OMG190: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
whiteroses:

i think nairaland folks has given this ideas numerous times on how to enlarge your kokoro, simply tie a rope on your epon and attach the rope to a trailer and ask your babe to drive at top speed from kaduna to ekiti pupa, walahi that baba isale will heed to the word lol

i joke lol

dies~

NO SERIOUSLY GUYS WHATS THE DANGERS OF USING PILLSS

I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW BUT I KNOW A FEW PEEPS WHO USE IT AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM~
Re: Should I Use It by Dclique(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
Cool, , then try your luck.
Re: Should I Use It by joxiri: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2009
if it is burantashi, then use it, its common so I am assuming its safe
Re: Should I Use It by TheSeeker(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2009
ElRazur:

Having said that, I have a feeling that your post is not true.
You definitely are not a Nigerian or simply don't know about it.

Poster, it depends on what you want to do but I hear a lot of people use it and I have a few friends who even ship it to their friends in the US and UK and shit works like hell. I wouldn't know if there'll be complications later but I don't think so because it's a natural herb which in fact, is good for the body. On the other hand, try eating ginger like daily for about two months and see the result.

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2009
TheSeeker:

You definitely are not a Nigerian or simply don't know about it.

Poster, it depends on what you want to do but I hear a lot of people use it and I have a few friends who even ship it to their friends in the US and UK and shit works like hell. I wouldn't know if there'll be complications later but I don't think so because it's a natural herb which in fact, is good for the body. On the other hand, try eating ginger like daily for about two months and see the result.

Eating ginger does what?
Re: Should I Use It by smooooooth: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2009
op- u need to enlarge ur mind, not ur d**k.
Re: Should I Use It by izeek(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2009
@post,

sorry to say, but seems to me like u'r thinking wit ur dick. switch!

and y'all buruntashi does have side effects, and moreso there is danger in taking an overdose.

but then again , how do u know its an overdode, when there are no valid means to measure the content!!

stick with your dick, kickout the bitch.lol
Re: Should I Use It by chocomillo(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster,its unfortunate dat u r so small in the main department becos no girl would stay with u for so long but my best advise for u is to try and make it up in other department,being successful is anoda way u can make it up.Small penis is always frustrating,it keeps falling out frm the embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by petroy(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2009
@ CChocomillo, How dip is you toto, ?
Re: Should I Use It by chocomillo(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2009
petroy:

As dip as your rotten mouth embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by petroy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
@chocmillo, I guess your toto smell's like rotten egg or dead rat,
How can you advice a man to try another department?
Smell-off this line
Re: Should I Use It by romsky: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
cheesy
Re: Should I Use It by whiteroses(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
chocomillo:

@ poster,its unfortunate dat u r so small in the main department becos no girl would stay with u for so long but my best advise for u is to try and make it up in other department,being successful is anoda way u can make it up.Small penis is always frustrating,it keeps falling out frm the  embarassed embarassed
petroy:

unfortunately girls wey get wide bottomless toto has been making guys like the poster feel small,
@ poster you sure your girl toto no dey deep and wide and she's making you feel tiny?
Re: Should I Use It by CrazyMan(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2009
If I must add, avoid eating foods that contain too much sugar.

According to nutritionists, excess sugar content in the body of a male specie can lead to weak erection or a reducition of the pennis.
Re: Should I Use It by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2009
It's a matter of choice
Go for it poster
. tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Use It by echobee(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
if u like
Re: Should I Use It by Jed101(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Pls is it safe to use hausa herbs to enlarge penis girth and who knows if it's effective?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road / I Love It When A Man/woman: / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.