Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" (25127 Views)

Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Eibams60(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
lafean20:
guy I tire for u talk undecided
oya retire
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by blueghost(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Super Boy The way he lifted his mum sha is amazing lovely family
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by vickoozy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am I the only one noticing the power of God in the pics of her with her two children? Son black, mother fair, daughter black, na Nigerian flag ni? Green white Green......in other news, I just thought of one song, "you may cover ur sins that nobody may know, but you cannot hide it from God" undecided #Team black n proud
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Emassive(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Meanwhile some Apc apologist, yoruba people who have lost families in America was he'll bent on supporting a witch who wants to rationalise Abortion, Lgbt and the likes in her country to become president. They will be the ones thanking GOD for Regina's life. Hypocrisy is why Buhari is dishing our free suffering on them now
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Duru009(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
No Father...
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by misteryman: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Foolish Woman. You want to abort a child sent from above to fulfill his mission here on earth. You would have done it and die on it. I always say this: Women always have evil mind more than men.

cool
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by aalangel(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
ajokebelle:
Wow , I love this lady.
Beautiful family, but your daughter did not take your beauty.

Yea, obviously she looks like her Dad like most girls do.

I love her story.

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by idforever(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thank God for your life. but seriously, you need another man in your life to take good Care of you and those beautiful kids of yours .Don't you think so. A bi somebody dey there ni ?.
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Icecream4U(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
ajokebelle:
Wow , I love this lady.
Beautiful family, but your daughter did not take your beauty.
she is bleached and has her face "painted" while her daughter is natural.
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu became a widow 13 years ago when she suddenly lost her husband and was faced with the task of taking care of their 2 kids alone.

Today is her only son Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor's birthday and she has shared a touching story of how she almost aborted him because of poverty:

Ring the bell sound the alarm for on this very day 14yrs ago a prince was born Am I going to write an epistle this year AGAIN? Ofcos I will
This young man here reminds me so much of his late father *mixfeelings*Come with me as I travel down memory lane;

On this faithful day, I walked into my then pastor's office (I had come for counseling) after exchanging pleasantries, the pastor showed me to a seat N as made to seat comfortably he said nd I quote 'sister the lord will visit you with a male child soon' on hearing that my eyes went straight to the calendar that was hung on the wall of his office, and I realised I was 2 weeks late

there and then, the world around me collapsed, I am supposed to be happy but I was not, why? You do ask..... as at that time, we were living from hand to mouth, my husband was sick and to crown it all Racheal was just like a year.

At that spot I decided abortion was the solution but I made sure not to betray my emotion in the presence of our pastor. I got home and I said to my husband 'I think I am pregnant' and like I had envisaged he said it to me point blank 'we are getting rid of it' how do we have another child in this condition

I said okay but that the pastor said it's a male child o and like the typical Igbo man that my husband is now, his face brightened up at the mention of a MALE child, so he said to me 'chi maybe we should leave it, God will provide' he was from zero to 100 in less than a min
to cut the long story short Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor came into our lives after nine months and the father left us when he was just 4months (he waited for him) a lot of things happened in that space of 13 months but it's a story for another day

my son thank God I kept you, you and your sister have been a great source of strength to me this past years. Sunday left me with the most beautiful gift which is the both of you, and I love that you are my kids cos no one understands me like the both of you I pray this will not be your last birthday on earth your father died young you will live to be very old I will never have any cause to cry over U both happy birthday son momma loves u scarra N ur sister loves you too.

About how her son was able to carry her up, Reg said:

So as the photoshoot was going on, the photographer @salaamjamiu jamiu asked if I could pls lift @richardnwafor up and pose for a shoot and I was like 'of cos I can carry him' that was how I tried lifting him up o, alas! I couldn't even get his two feets off the ground like I almost fell o and am like Biko nu' so I can't carry this small buchi *the boy yaf big finish*

everyone present was rolling on the floor now they suggested that he should carry me instead and I shouted 'he can't carry me o' but buchi was like mummy haba I can carry you now and before I could say JACK my feets were off the ground

***unbelievable*** I love you so much maduabuchi ricahard Nwafor

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/how-poverty-almost-made-me-abort-son-regina-chukwu.html

Faithful day again?
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by ajokebelle(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icecream4U:
she is bleached and has her face "painted" while her daughter is natural.
imagine , so someone cannot be fair like that again
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by tony9k: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
There are some salient points from this narration that just does not add up IMO:
- A 'christian' who had no qualms considering abortion.
- Regina's acceptance that she was pregnant with a male child following 'revelation' by her pastor without a medical confirmation
- Regina's husband changing his mind about the proposed abortion upon confirmation that it was a male in the womb. If it was female he probably would have continued with the proposed abortion.
As a country the influence of culture and religion on our way of life leaves much to be desired.
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by raphy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
lovely pics here grin grin grin
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by suso(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na lie... Your husband sick.. Am he get strength to f**k you
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by suso(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na lie... Your husband sick.. Am he get strength to f**k you
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by Abifavor: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2016
God will make you eat the fruits of your labour. Amen
I have a baby like that, she became wonderful joy for my mom when mourning my brother and l always see God in her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by fairygeh(f): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Awwww so touching. Handsome boy,thank God you didn't abort him.#saynotoabortion
Re: Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" by AISOSKID(m): 3:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Shout the word Ashawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report / Toyin Abraham And Dadddy Freeze Disagree On Tithing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.