Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. (7404 Views)

Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Based on facts I've seen on ground and excellent manipulation and outsmarting of PDP by APC I once again create this thread for the outsmarted ones to cry out their pains. The world is a cycle and everything is turn by turn. Congratulations Senator Magnus Abe.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by GogetterMD(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chei! Abagworo! Abagworo!! Abagworo!!! How many times did I call you?
They are coming for your head now, awon #TeamWailers

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Get a job bro, you need one

32 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
angryangry
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I employ over 2000 people in my various firms from production to exploration to marketing. You can apply if qualified beyond thuggery.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by TheEastActivist: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is too early...
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I employ over 2000 people in my various firms from production to exploration to marketing. You can apply if qualified beyond thuggery.
i don hear you undecided the same way APC they give us lies baba too don learn..... continue to employ cool

49 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
GogetterMD:
Chei! Abagworo! Abagworo!! Abagworo!!! How many times did I call you?
They are coming for your head now, awon #TeamWailers

Election in Rivers State is very funny as democracy doesn't exist here. The smarter party with stronger arms carries the day. Don't be surprised if pdp supporters start singing exactly what Amaechi sang in 2015 and start showing evidence that there was no election.

13 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i don hear you undecided the same way APC they give us lies baba too don learn..... continue to employ cool

You're not aware that I'm not even an APC member as I'm yet to formally decamp from PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Call07034780891: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tell that jobless mofo to meet us at Presidential hotel by 7pm.. cheesy

He is so frustrated and jobless that he thinks he can deceive anyone except himself. cheesy

OZAOEKPE:

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by GogetterMD(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Election in Rivers State is very funny as democracy doesn't exist here. The smarter party with stronger arms carries the day. Don't be surprised if pdp supporters start singing exactly what Amaechi sang in 2015 and start showing evidence that there was no election.
I'm well aware of that. It's usually a state of anarchy during election periods in Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by adisaigbo1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
early wailing activated

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
see this jobless mofo dey talk about owning companies... grin

Political slave..

Are you Izon or Igbo Mr Chino?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:

He is so frustrated and jobless that he thinks he can deceive anyone except himself. cheesy

Imagine how a job less thing is saying he provided 2,000 jobs for people undecided

15 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:

I'm too busy to meet political thugs like Chino with 1000 monikers on Nairaland and thuggery in real life.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Call07034780891: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
The jobless clown is even still living with his poor old mother. I am in PH right..ask the poor old man to meet me, he will disappear now cheesy

Izonpikin:
see this jobless mofo dey talk about owning companies... grin

Political slave..

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Based on facts I've seen on ground and excellent manipulation and outsmarting of PDP by APC I once again create this thread for the outsmarted ones to cry out their pains. The world is a cycle and everything is turn by turn. Congratulations Senator Magnus Abe.

Of course they will win by rigging, if that is worth celebrating, ride on

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by TheEastActivist: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm too busy to meet political thugs like Chino with 1000 monikers on Nairaland and thuggery in real life.

If he has that amount of monikers there is no gainsaying that you have equal amount...
One of your monikers being imoriver

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Call07034780891: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
You are not busy but hopelessly poor and jobless in life. As I am typing this I have 3 mopols assigned to me. I am in the heart of PH right now with UN badge of monitor. While slum dwellers like you are running around slums.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Call07034780891: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo is about 45 today. He is neither married nor have a job. He is still living with his poor old mother till today. He sleeps and wakes up on nairaland. That is the hallmark of an ultra jobless fellow..lol

TheEastActivist:

If he has that amount of monikers there is no gainsaying that you have equal amount...
One of your monikers being imoriver

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by TheEastActivist: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Abagworo is about 45 today. He is neither married nor have a job. He is still living with his poor old mother till today. He sleeps and wakes up on nairaland. That is the hallmark of an ultra jobless fellow..lol

I believe you...
Action speaks louder than voice..

He is really jobless.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by momentarylapse: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin
OZAOEKPE:

I detect some painment in this post!

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Izonpikin: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
The jobless clown is even still living with his poor old mother. I am in PH right..ask the poor old man to meet me, he will disappear now cheesy

grin grin grin

Hehehehe..

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Izonpikin: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you Izon or Igbo Mr Chino?
I am a core ijaw/izon man..core to the core...

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by obaloppelujo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
i came here to read fake results.
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Izonpikin: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
That thing called Abagworo is the scum of earth. You need to see the clown in real life..you will spit all through. cheesy

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
I am a core ijaw/izon man..core to the core...

Okay Chino is now Izon not Uga. Alleluia.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Izonpikin: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Okay Chino is now Izon not Uga. Alleluia.
what are you saying o... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by iluvdonjazzy: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by iluvdonjazzy: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:
hahahahaha u wan give WIKE hypertension

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking / Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.