Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. (7416 Views)

Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by mightyhazell: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
V ugly imitation of ngene ukwu aturu 's thread!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by mightyhazell: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I employ over 2000 people in my various firms from production to exploration to marketing. You can apply if qualified beyond thuggery.
take it easy okon grin

Even Emeka offor never get close to 2000 staffs

Apc goons and lies!

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by omogin(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Keep shouting apc till the means of buying data is taken from you. Clueless bunch sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lesson for everybody, it is funny that PDP is the party that's is weeping like a fatherless baby today, no one could ever imagined and all this is happening because the mantle of leadership was handed to a clueless idiot called GEJ. the world is really A small place. PDP please cry me a river

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
hahahahaha u wan give WIKE hypertension

Press Release
SENATOR ABE IMPRESSED WITH THE CONDUCT OF ELECTION IN RIVERS SOUTH EAST
Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the legislative re-run elections, has commended the conduct of the state and national assembly re-run elections in Rivers South East Senatorial District particularly in Gokana Local Government Area.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after casting his vote at Ward 16 Unit 10 Bera in Gokana Local Government Area at about 11:55am, Abe said although he had got reports about few cases of late arrival of materials and ballot box snatching, which he said was promptly responded to by security operatives, so far the conduct appears impressive.
He commended the law enforcement agents for their vigilance and also used the opportunity to commend President Mohammadu Buhari and Service Chiefs for providing adequate security for the election.
He said the people turned out en masse to cast their votes without fear or favour because of the adequate security.
Abe thanked the people for coming out to express their choice and hoped that the election will be concluded without any challenges.
“Well, first of all, I want to express my sincere appreciation to President Mohammadu Buhari, Inspector-General of Police, Chief of Army staff, Chairman of INEC, the people of Rivers South East Senatorial District and most importantly to Almighty God. Since this election started, this is the first time I am actually casting a ballot; this is the first time many of the people here are actually voting. Well, it is not a perfect exercise, there are cases of late arrival of materials and security challenges like we are getting report of hoodlums still having the audacity to come out to attack and try to hijack materials in some areas. But in all, the security responses have been prompt and adequate. The Nigerian government has tried to give everybody an opportunity to actually cast their ballot all across the senatorial district and that is because the people have been so eager to have an opportunity to vote. They have been in fear, torment and now they are having an opportunity to actually do what other Nigerians and citizens of democracy do, which is just walk to polling station and cast their votes. For us this is a historic event. The kind of trauma people have passed through in the name of election in this state have been unprecedented. So, we are all very happy. We want to thank Almighty God, security agencies and INEC despite of all the inadequacies and complaints they have put up fairly impressive performance and I pray that the rest of the exercise, the collation and announcement of results which is the foundation of this whole thing would be peaceful and proper because up till now I still have not seen the returning officer but we are confident that whoever is the returning officer will also be on the way. We are hopeful that the exercise will be concluded properly”.
Signed:
PARRY SAROH BENSON
Spokesperson to Senator Magnus Abe
December 10, 2016
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Press Statement

PDP Calls For Arrest Of Derrick Mene Over Hijack Of Electoral Materials

…Decries Arrest of Hon. Greg Nwidam’s Relatives As Dum Nwite’s PA Is Beaten To Coma

…Wants IG, Army Authorities To Call Their Men To Order

The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, Bro. Felix Obuah has called for the immediate arrest of Mr. Derrick Mene, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Director of Finance and Administration of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) over reported cases of hijack of electoral materials by Mr. Mene at Wiiyaakara, Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The Chairman also disclosed that Mr. Mene has arrested the driver and three relatives of the former Chairman of Khana Local Government Area, Hon. Greg Bariledum Nwidam.

A statement by the Special Adviser to the State PDP Chairman on Media and Publicity, Jerry Needam said Mr. Derrick Mene, with the connivance of security agencies stationed along the road at School to Land axis of Wiiyaakara, hijacked materials meant for Wards 8, 9, 18 and other wards.

Bro. Obuah said Mr. Mene took the hijacked materials to his hotel at Wiiyaakara where they are currently thump-printing and writing results, calling on the Inspector-General of Police and the army authorities to move in immediately and recover those materials.

Bro. Obuah said the PDP calls for the outright cancellation of results in those affected Wards and Units in Khana Local Government Area.

“This is shameful, criminal, barbaric and shameful”, Obuah said, adding that Derrick Mene is using policemen attached to NDDC to terrorize Khana LGA, even as he is personally going with those police and army to arrest PDP chieftains and taking them to SARS.

The PDP also said that information available to the party indicate that Mr. Derrick Mene is now going about with masked thugs in military and police camouflage.

“He is going in and out of the INEC office in Bori without hindrance and directing them what to do. He has hijacked materials meant for almost all the Wards in Ken Khana, Nyokhana and Babbe Districts of Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Bro. Obuah also revealed that Mr. Mene lead a group of policemen, army and hired thugs looking for the Special Adviser to the Governor on Special Projects, Hon. Cyril Dum Wite, adding that when he could not find him, he arrested his Personal Assistant, beat him to a state of coma and took the man to his hotel at Wiiyaakara and demanded to know the whereabouts of Hon. Wite.

The PDP therefore calls on the Inspector General of Police, who openly told Rivers people that he was going to be neutral, to save and restore the credibility of the election by ordering his men to desist from this embarrassing situation, which has never happened in the history of elections in Nigeria.

The party also called on the army authorities to wade in before a generation of Rivers people are wiped away.

While further condemning the sad and barbaric actions of Mr. Derrick Mene, the PDP Chairman called on the media, international community and all civil society organizations to come to the rescue of the party.

Signed:

Jerry Needam

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to

Bro. Felix Obuah, PDP Chairman, Rivers State.

Saturday, December 10, 2016
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
We can deduce from statements above whose plan is working out accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by kettykin: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I employ over 2000 people in my various firms from production to exploration to marketing. You can apply if qualified beyond thuggery.
The 2000 people employed by you are not working hard enough because if they did you would be so busy with marketplace strategic planning that you would not have the time to spew out this trash.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by elgizzyuplifted(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

as federal govt na.....mtchew..people sef

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Based on facts I've seen on ground and excellent manipulation and outsmarting of PDP by APC I once again create this thread for the outsmarted ones to cry out their pains. The world is a cycle and everything is turn by turn. Congratulations Senator Magnus Abe.
Is APC better either. PDP is nothing to write home about but APC is a disgrace to Nigeria. Birds of the same feather flocking together in their coven world
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by beejaay: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Based on facts I've seen on ground and excellent manipulation and outsmarting of PDP by APC I once again create this thread for the outsmarted ones to cry out their pains. The world is a cycle and everything is turn by turn. Congratulations Senator Magnus Abe.
So its not about positive change but turn by turn This is just sad coming from u
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by DelGardo: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
beejaay:

So its not about positive change but turn by turn This is just sad coming from u

It is sad.

However Wike is not ready to allow democracy work because of his PDP win-at-all-cost and winner-takes-all orientation. Rivers citizens are the worst hit but they are yet to realise that, because most hate Buhari. So any anti-Amaechi sentiment is fine.

This is why, sometimes, you wish someone will pay him back with his own coin. Not sure Buhari is the type the that will put him where he belongs though.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Chrisbriss: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Tell that jobless mofo to meet us at Presidential hotel by 7pm.. cheesy

He is so frustrated and jobless that he thinks he can deceive anyone except himself. cheesy

Why aee u wasting ur time talking about someone that doesn't know his left from his right...
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Call07034780891: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:

Why aee u wasting ur time talking about someone that doesn't know his left from his right...

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by beejaay: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
DelGardo:

It is sad.

However Wike is not ready to allow democracy work because of his PDP win-at-all-cost and winner-takes-all orientation. Rivers citizens are the worst hit but they are yet to realise that, because most hate Buhari. So any anti-Amaechi sentiment is fine.

This is why, sometimes, you wish someone will pay him back with his own coin. Not sure Buhari is the type the that will put him where he belongs though.
So now its only woke and amechi is d saint..una thinking mentality is warped and it makes me more sad
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
DelGardo:

It is sad.

I'm glad at least you got the satirical angle. Buhari has not involved himself like Jonathan did during Amaechi tenure as Governor. Buhari is a Fulani born General and can do what he likes without anybody coughing but he has chosen to allow rule of law prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
beejaay:

So now its only woke and amechi is d saint..una thinking mentality is warped and it makes me more sad

Had it been the 2015 elections in Rivers State was rightfully cancelled APC wouldn't have so much upper hand as they do today. When that judgement was passed a thread was opened on Nairaland on why opposition should be worried. The worst of all is the recent uncovering of PDP exploits in supreme court. Based on law of Karma APC has every right to do ten times worse in revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is the thread which pdp supporters laughed off.

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

NgeneUkwenu:
The supreme Court as the final arbiter, has brought to an end, a legal tussle between Nyesom Wike and Peterside Dakuku on the validity or otherwise of the election conducted in April in Rivers State by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

While I am saddened by the judgment that emanated from the Supreme Court, in which, in their "well considered" opinion, set aside the decision of the Election Tribunal and that of Appeal court on the subject matter, but affirmed The election that brought Nyesom Wike into power, as a legitimate and proper one. Though this seems in variance with public outcry both within and outside the country that followed the election, that had been described by many, as the most murderous, Violence- filled, and rigged election ever conducted anywhere in the Country. I am more worried for the fate of the opposition in the elections that are going to be held from now on.

Should The Opposition Be Worried?
I don't think many people especially of the PDP, have not realized the implication of the said judgment in the "life" of free and fair election in the Country, from now on.
It would be recalled that INEC, worried by the cases of incessant ballot snatching, tampering of voters register, snatching of result sheets and other electoral vices, genuinely came up with a masterstroke...a technology called Card Reader Machines, which sole aim was, to instill fear in the would be election riggers and also to render their "efforts" meaningless to an extent.

Consequently, to the Crédit of The Card Readers, a certain President Buhari Of the then opposition party (APC) Won an election, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo(PDP) Won election in APC filled State, Rochas Okorocha Won an election in a PDP Filled State Of Imo etc.

The implication of the Judgment:
Recall, the major ground of Nyesom Wike's Appeal, was on the non admissibility of the Card reader as a part of the election guidelines as enshrined in the Electoral Act and the 1999 constitution as amended, which the Supreme court in their opinion agreed with Wike and discarded the Use Card Readers as a part of election process.

Now what has the Apex Court done? It has returned INEC to the era of Manual accreditation and validation of voters card. It has returned everybody to the era of the "highest rigger takes all". It has energized ballot snatches. In fact it has removed every normalcy in the conduct of subsequent elections.. Yes that is what the Supreme Court has done..

So when next you hear of a political Party boasting of winning all the contested seats, it is not a fluke, it is achievable. And if you are contemplating of going to court, anyway I wish you "Supreme Court" luck..

~Miss Ngene.

So when next you hear of a political Party boasting of winning all the contested seats, it is not a fluke, it is achievable. And if you are contemplating of going to court, anyway I wish you "Supreme Court" luck..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by beejaay: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Had it been the 2015 elections in Rivers State was rightfully cancelled APC wouldn't have so much upper hand as they do today. When that judgement was passed a thread was opened on Nairaland on why opposition should be worried. The worst of all is the recent uncovering of PDP exploits in supreme court. Based on law of Karma APC has every right to do ten times worse in revenge.
Which means there is no change and we are all the same cos when the bottom change next they will now do 20times what u do and the cycle continues.so pls tell where is the change and how are u better than them cos it means are worse going by Ur assertion..I fear for this country
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
the mumu unleashed... i wonder if your love for Rochas is synonymous to love for APC cos i can your lies has increased and thanks for my bros who knows u better.

APC IS TRYING IN YOUR LIFE SHA COS I CAN SEE YOUR LIE INGENUITY INCREASED,
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by otokx(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
How can you beat a man into coma then ask the same man in coma the whereabouts of his master?

People just stay in their bedroom and cook up lies.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm glad at least you got the satirical angle. Buhari has not involved himself like Jonathan did during Amaechi tenure as Governor. Buhari is a Fulani born General and can do what he likes without anybody coughing but he has chosen to allow rule of law prevail.
You are intellectually bereft. You are just an embodiment of what "passing six no be passing sense" is all about.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by frank4t(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
if APC win I will never ever believe in Nigerian democracy. Jonathan is a symbol of democracy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by frank4t(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
waiting for APC midnight magic

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by tit(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
otokx:
How can you beat a man into coma then ask the same man in coma the whereabouts of his master?

People just stay in their bedroom and cook up lies.

#fireonbaba
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by willyo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

You're not aware that I'm not even an APC member as I'm yet to formally decamp from PDP?

U went nuts with this one.
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by drshrewd: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Press Release
SENATOR ABE IMPRESSED WITH THE CONDUCT OF ELECTION IN RIVERS SOUTH EAST
Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the legislative re-run elections, has commended the conduct of the state and national assembly re-run elections in Rivers South East Senatorial District particularly in Gokana Local Government Area.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after casting his vote at Ward 16 Unit 10 Bera in Gokana Local Government Area at about 11:55am, Abe said although he had got reports about few cases of late arrival of materials and ballot box snatching, which he said was promptly responded to by security operatives, so far the conduct appears impressive.
He commended the law enforcement agents for their vigilance and also used the opportunity to commend President Mohammadu Buhari and Service Chiefs for providing adequate security for the election.
He said the people turned out en masse to cast their votes without fear or favour because of the adequate security.
Abe thanked the people for coming out to express their choice and hoped that the election will be concluded without any challenges.
“Well, first of all, I want to express my sincere appreciation to President Mohammadu Buhari, Inspector-General of Police, Chief of Army staff, Chairman of INEC, the people of Rivers South East Senatorial District and most importantly to Almighty God. Since this election started, this is the first time I am actually casting a ballot; this is the first time many of the people here are actually voting. Well, it is not a perfect exercise, there are cases of late arrival of materials and security challenges like we are getting report of hoodlums still having the audacity to come out to attack and try to hijack materials in some areas. But in all, the security responses have been prompt and adequate. The Nigerian government has tried to give everybody an opportunity to actually cast their ballot all across the senatorial district and that is because the people have been so eager to have an opportunity to vote. They have been in fear, torment and now they are having an opportunity to actually do what other Nigerians and citizens of democracy do, which is just walk to polling station and cast their votes. For us this is a historic event. The kind of trauma people have passed through in the name of election in this state have been unprecedented. So, we are all very happy. We want to thank Almighty God, security agencies and INEC despite of all the inadequacies and complaints they have put up fairly impressive performance and I pray that the rest of the exercise, the collation and announcement of results which is the foundation of this whole thing would be peaceful and proper because up till now I still have not seen the returning officer but we are confident that whoever is the returning officer will also be on the way. We are hopeful that the exercise will be concluded properly”.
Signed:
PARRY SAROH BENSON
Spokesperson to Senator Magnus Abe
December 10, 2016

grin love the way you are shoving these wailers right front and center grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
beejaay:

Which means there is no change and we are all the same cos when the bottom change next they will now do 20times what u do and the cycle continues.so pls tell where is the change and how are u better than them cos it means are worse going by Ur assertion..I fear for this country

You don't fight a pig expecting to come out clean. APC will lose every future election if they try to play good as PDP will still rig and use thugs as was done in the 2015 election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abagworo:

Congrats Senator Magnis Abe.
Re: Thread For Wailing After Apc Is Declared Winner In Over 80% Of Rivers Rerun. by malton: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
gocac:
Lesson for everybody, it is funny that PDP is the party that's is weeping like a fatherless baby today, no one could ever imagined and all this is happening because the mantle of leadership was handed to a clueless idiot called GEJ. the world is really A small place. PDP please cry me a river

Smart lady!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi / Photos of Atiku's Campaign Cars / Senate To Confirm More Ministerial Nominees, As Lai, Nanono, Mamman Appear Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.